if all the RW gun nut shooters are racists...

When will liberals cry out for the ban of all knives? Or baseball bats?

I dont know about in texas, but here in calif... it is illegal to have a baseball bat in your car,

unless you are on the way to a game, knives ? we have all kinds of restrictions.

but its ok to keep giving kids drugs even though it is proven the reason for suicide and school shootings...

but what do you expect when you have TOP legislaters who are gun control advocates and traffic in assault weapons

Look how corrupt the libloons are, the gun control/assault weapon traffiker was their first choice for sec of state... leland yee cost calif their super majority when he was "suspended" but the "fairy balanced" libloons dont seem to want to discuss that, well except marthASS who of course said it was a false arrest...

can you imagine if his name was leland bush ?

lol

fkn dumbazz hypocrite libloons,

gov brown hangs with the mob too.

I dont know about in texas, but here in calif... it is illegal to have a baseball bat in your car,

unless you are on the way to a game, knives ? we have all kinds of restrictions.

but its ok to keep giving kids drugs even though it is proven the reason for suicide and school shootings...

but what do you expect when you have gun control advocates who also traffic in assault weapons

Look how corrupt the libloons are, the gun control/assault weapon traffiker was their first choice for sec of state... leland yee cost calif their super majority when he was "suspended"

can you imagine if his name was leland bush ?

lol

fkn dumbazz hypocrite libloons,

gov brown hangs with the mob too.

Seriously? You can't carry a ball bat in your vehicle there unless you are going to a game??? Holy mackeral...lol. I've got a sawed off bat in my truck, along with a couple of pistols and two rifles in a gun rack on the rear window. lol

Texas is the same.... better have a ball and glove if you are packing a batt.

We used to carry axe handles instead. And an Axe in the tool box....

Always comes down to what you were doing when you were caught. A batt is an illegal weapon if you are out looking for trouble. If you were playing ball and used it to bash a mugger's head in it was a batt. See?

Funny thing is I can carry a handgun and defend myself from the threat of deadly force. If I carry a ASP or baton or batt, I am commiting a felony.

Lethal=OK Less lethal=Felony

Having to use a bayonet means you broke more than one rule of a gun fight.

8. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating, reloading, and running.

11. Always cheat, always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.

12. Have a plan.

13. Have a back-up plan, because the first one won’t work.

14. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.

15. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.

19. Decide to be aggressive ENOUGH, quickly ENOUGH

25. You can’t miss fast enough to win.