The TRUTH about the Clive Bundy comments...

So, is Clive Bundy an articulate speaker? NO... but is he a racist? I think the answer is again NO...

If you watch the ENTIRE video comments (appologize for the quality)... the CRUX of his comments are not racist... In my opinion... I think the left wing media did their "Hatchet Job" on him... picked and edited the comments in such a way to make him out as what he was not... for the sake o truth, and fairness... here are the COMPLETE Comments... as presented on You Tube... YOU decide...

He is a racist. Not a man filled with racial hatred like some on this list but a racist nonetheless.

He views Blacks on their front porch in a very negative way while Mexicans on a picnic in a very positive way. Why that double standard?

The freedom he cherishes is not the best thing for some Blacks who should be cotton-picking slaves. That's Blacks, not poor people, not unemployed people, not people on welfare regardless of color, but just Blacks. Yeah, he's a racist.

Yes, the msm of course manipulated his comments..did some cutting and pasting and slandered him. I hope Mr. Bundy sues them all. On a related note: The latest racist is a registered dimocrat nba team owner.

A registered repub since '98. Fail...

So, is Clive Bundy an articulate speaker? NO... but is he a racist? I think the answer is again NO...

If you watch the ENTIRE video comments (appologize for the quality)... the CRUX of his comments are not racist... In my opinion... I think the left wing media did their "Hatchet Job" on him... picked and edited the comments in such a way to make him out as what he was not... for the sake o truth, and fairness... here are the COMPLETE Comments... as presented on You Tube... YOU decide...

I listened to the unedited version twice. Every time the message is clear...negros would probably be better off as slaves picking cotton, because the girls do nothing and the boys get sent to prison. What did I miss???

What did you miss? He was relating if blacks are better off today being slaves to the government than when they worked on plantations. Did blacks have murder rates in the 1800's like they do today? Did blacks have such a problem with unwed children like they do today? For the simple minded liber all you see is racial hatred because that is what MSNBC and the left is telling you to say. The uneducated can't see past their own two feet. How is posing a question that requires an honest answer racist?

What did you miss? He was relating if blacks are better off today being slaves to the government than when they worked on plantations. Did blacks have murder rates in the 1800's like they do today? Did blacks have such a problem with unwed children like they do today? For the simple minded liber all you see is racial hatred because that is what MSNBC and the left is telling you to say. The uneducated can't see past their own two feet. How is posing a question that requires an honest answer racist?

Wow, Manboobs thinks negros may have been better off pickin' cotton too. It's nice to know who you're dealing with.