Jim South and ES.....the net is calling for you!

Jim, I suspect that we have sneaky Muslim invader sleeper cells creeping into the dot net!

You must stand up and protect the innocent 72 virgins from depravity and shame. And the time has come for mass crucifictions of the heretics and invaders of the Holy Temple!

ES. the other net is calling for all Obamunists to defend Obama Bin Biden! The sacred legacy of the annoited one is under attack!

Will you answer their crys for help?

The rest of you can all go to Hell!

we got your message, did you forget what you said ?

we all understand, you should be banned from this site

can you figure out why ?

go look at the rules at the para-site,

dont worry... your hypocritical posts will not be missed

dont bother coming back... no reason to... right ?

you will suffer the wrath of gallows if you make the mistake of being spotted..

dumbazz...

Jim, I suspect that we have sneaky Muslim invader sleeper cells creeping into the dot net!

You must stand up and protect the innocent 72 virgins from depravity and shame. And the time has come for mass crucifictions of the heretics and invaders of the Holy Temple!

ES. the other net is calling for all Obamunists to defend Obama Bin Biden! The sacred legacy of the annoited one is under attack!

Will you answer their crys for help?

It may take me a while to deal with the virgins. I'm only human. As far as crucifixions go - I intend ( should I decide to run ) to make that part of my platform ( treason - violent crimes - pedophilia - misappropriation of taxes - crooked politicians ). Crooked politicians alone should cause an incredible jump in the timber industry.

" Wrath of gallows!" LMAO!

What a crock of shiit! You have no power at all!

Its really too bad that you took the role of flamer, and chose to chase people off this site. You could have become a valuable contributer, but you let your bitterness towards dot net overcome you, and you took the low road.

Now you're mad because the new site will never accept you!

You shiit your own bed, now have to wallow in it!

It may take me a while to deal with the virgins. I'm only human. As far as crucifixions go - I intend ( should I decide to run ) to make that part of my platform ( treason - violent crimes - pedophilia - misappropriation of taxes - crooked politicians ). Crooked politicians alone should cause an incredible jump in the timber industry.

We will have to import guilotines to hang the Wall Street crooks, and the crooked politicians should be put in stocks, so people can throw shoes and rotten tomatoes at them for humilation value.Then, the hangings shall commence, for a "final solution"!

Other countries have no problem with capital punishment AND have A LOT LESS PROBLEM WITH IT.

The Romans were right. They just picked the wrong people. People would pay big money to see the corporate pigs thrown to the lions!

" Wrath of gallows!" LMAO!

hey diklik, why dont you go ax Bobs G spot why he was too scared to ax AL why she was banned ?

why in his "gallows made me cry" thread he left out the part about him claiming I was lying about why she was banned

he could ax chuck or AL or most anyone else why but the loser chooses to lie and backpedal, run away and cry like a butt hurt lil girl...

go check out Bobs G spot thread ".org turd alert" to see what a coward you libloons are...

ax him why he hid from the truth...

poor Bobs G spot got gallowed...

b3wqEM6.jpg

We will have to import guilotines to hang the Wall Street crooks, and the crooked politicians should be put in stocks, so people can throw shoes and rotten tomatoes at them for humilation value.Then, the hangings shall commence, for a "final solution"!

Other countries have no problem with capital punishment AND have A LOT LESS PROBLEM WITH IT.

The Romans were right. They just picked the wrong people. People would pay big money to see the corporate pigs thrown to the lions!

Lions !!! I like your thinkin !