Øbama Gives More Lip Service To The Military...

We didnt get ammo when going TDY from Kuwait to afghan we had to get it in afghan then when we left customs would confiscate it unless we had a memo ridiculous

I've been gone for about six months, come back, and you're still an idiot. How the hell did you make O-5 without understanding a Status of Forces Agreement? We have never been able to fly out of Kuwait with ammunition. When driving it was allowed, on convoys for example, but never flying. In addition, there are rules about flying with weapons and ammunition on fixed-wing cargo aircraft.

I've been gone for about six months, come back, and you're still an idiot. How the hell did you make O-5 without understanding a Status of Forces Agreement? We have never been able to fly out of Kuwait with ammunition. When driving it was allowed, on convoys for example, but never flying. In addition, there are rules about flying with weapons and ammunition on fixed-wing cargo aircraft.

Incorrect you can jump threw hoops and get ammo in Kuwait and fly with it into afghan once I had ammo I kept it in and out of Kuwait and afghan until customsone time in baf wouldn't allow you to fly out unless you had a memo, next trip we had the memo .

Also in 09-10 we flew in and out with ammo it was required to have prior to departing aj

Incorrect you can jump threw hoops and get ammo in Kuwait and fly with it into afghan once I had ammo I kept it in and out of Kuwait and afghan until customsone time in baf wouldn't allow you to fly out unless you had a memo, next trip we had the memo .

Also in 09-10 we flew in and out with ammo it was required to have prior to departing aj

Lay off the bottle and study some grammar. And no, I have never been allowed to fly fixed wing with ammo. Rotary wing, all day long. If you got the exception more power to you, but it was just that, an exception.

And you wonder why the world laughs at american peasants???

Least free people on planet earth as PROVED by the continual rape and theft of your money by the military industrial complex.

Comedy gold thatcthe US spends more than the other 200 countries combined on military..when it has no threats or real enemies. And the peasants want to give more and more to their masters...hahahaha

Lay off the bottle and study some grammar. And no, I have never been allowed to fly fixed wing with ammo. Rotary wing, all day long. If you got the exception more power to you, but it was just that, an exception.

No exception to policy we just carried ammo in clips onto fixed aircraft did it for nine months all they want is the rounds out of weapon . No with the draw down customs us taking ammo in bagram unless you have memo