The Liberal Media Doesn't Vet When it Serves Their Cause

I can't watch those videos because I have satellite IP and probably don't have to, to know what they say.

Here's Dirty Debbie when Herman Cain was accused of sexual harassment on the slimmest of evidence:

As a woman specifically, these allegations are disturbing and very serious, and Herman Cain needs to come clean and be very clear about what happened."

Here she is when the shoe is on the other foot and a DEM is in the middle of a sex scandal:

WOLF BLITZER: Let's talk about your colleague, Anthony Weiner.

WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: But you know, what Anthony Weiner is dealing with right now is a personal matter, and that's, that's where it should be left.

WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: Like I said, I think this is a personal matter, and that's how it should be left.

WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: Anthony Weiner is dealing with a personal matter, and it should be left as a personal matter.

WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: I think Anthony Weiner is dealing with a personal matter and that is where it should be left.

WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: I really think it's a personal matter that is something that Anthony Weiner needs to deal with himself.

The liberal media will not vet unless it serves their cause. ie: Obama

The NYT, etc. continues, to this day, to mislead the world!

They ALL play to their own interests based on how many viewers they attract in order to boost their ratings and ultimately their bottom line profit margins. They just work different segments of society which they call markets and market windows. It's all about the bengamins.