1000 days and counting Until Barry goes Home

Bill, schmill. Hillary, Dillary. Black/white. Male/female. Anybody but the incompetent poseur that is in there now. This man is a failure and the country knows it. Unqualified amateur who has no academic record and no credentials. Community organizer. Senator in one of the most corrupt states in the nation. US senator for two years. His ONLY so called accomplishment is a law that the people do not want. I only hope the country can survive the 3 years this clown has left. No jobs, Rising energy prices, no foreign policy, it was a movie. HE DID BUILD THIS.

Bill, schmill. Hillary, Dillary. Black/white. Male/female. Anybody but the incompetent poseur that is in there now. This man is a failure and the country knows it. Unqualified amateur who has no academic record and no credentials. Community organizer. Senator in one of the most corrupt states in the nation. US senator for two years. His ONLY so called accomplishment is a law that the people do not want. I only hope the country can survive the 3 years this clown has left. No jobs, Rising energy prices, no foreign policy, it was a movie. HE DID BUILD THIS.

Hear Hear! Well said!

BHO will go down in his as the worse Black President* we have ever had.

* for those of you who can't get my point, just this one time I will explain it.

He was the only Black President we have ever had...but that really doesn't matter when you get the yard stick out.