this is how Retard58 thinks the IRS should collect taxes

givemelib Washington use the army to collect tax's , so what's with the name calling ? you don't klnow sh!t but a lot comes out of your post .

LOL your using our refusal to pay king george tax's as a constitution ? really

try reading history dumbass . look up the whisky rebellion and how Washington collected . damn son

these dumbazz retards think GW led the IRS to the whisky rebellion

can these libloons get any more retarded ?

I guess when retard58 starts talking about mens penises with other men...

poor faggot just cant think straight...

You go to the gym to drool over other guy's legs and abs? Curious.

doesnt seem to want to discuss real issues...

typical libloon...

This thread is yet another fine example of what a LIAR swallowscum420timesaday is.

Hey, swallows! I dare you to go back to the post you referenced in your OP and find where 'taxes' or 'IRS' is mentioned. Hell, I triple double dare you! Bottom line is - you can't, 'cause you made this shit up again because you found yourself on the losing end of a debate again like always. And when you do, you make up lies.

Now, as tempting as it is to stay inside on the Mac and kick your sorry fucking ass around cyberspace at will, it's been a long, cold winter, and I've got things to do. The lake is iced out, the water toys need prepping, but right now my hot blond Norski bride wants the kitchen rejuvenated, so it's out to the shop to play with saws, sanders, routers, and other things too dangerous for you to touch.

I Love Gallows, I guess I blew it... when the thread sez.. "no bundy trolls plz"

wen the thred sez... "should BLM have a swat team"

I gets so fused thinkun bout menz penis's I cants constrate

I shudda lissen

Now you lurnun

Wait, are there still libertarians who say the IRS is unconstitional? LOL! They are the same nuts that go off on the fed. They cannot have a single conversation with out bringing up the fed. Everytime they do I want to kill a kitten. They say "the fed is unconstitional and we need to go back to the gold standard, don't you agree?". I "yeah I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong".

these dumbazz retards think GW led the IRS to the whisky rebellion

can these libloons get any more retarded ?

that's what I said . what did you think I said ? washinton led his army to put down the rebellion and collect tax. having trouble again gallows?