One Thing We Should All Agree On

but its you conns that cry and b!tch every time a drone kills one , so who loves muslims?

me I don't care , I like hearing we wacked another one . but their religion is no worse then Christianity or Judaism

but its you conns that cry and b!tch every time a drone kills one , so who loves muslims?

me I don't care , I like hearing we wacked another one . but their religion is no worse then Christianity or Judaism

Come on, lefty. I'm an Atheist, so there is no conflict with me in matters of religion. But really? Do you really believe that Christians and Jews are more draconian in the treatment of women and female children, or their views of them, or their concern for their independence and/or education and future? No, REALLY? Are you that jaded that you will choose anything which contradicts the general feelings of cons...even at the expense of being untrue to yourself? C'mon, fess up. ;)

Christianity: Holly Bible - "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

Islam: Qur’an:8:39 - “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Lefty: idiot...

szYGUWV.jpg

Assalam Aleikhum = Peace be with you bro'

As long as you're a Muslim. Otherwise

Assalam Aleikhum = Peace be with you bro'

I do get weary repeating this; but since we have liberal members, I have no choice. Islam - Muslims are anchored to a 7th century mind set. All other major movements climbed from the sewer of ignorance long ago.

Religion per se is an obstacle of peace.

There are religions & there are religions. Difficult to walk in the steps of Christ - love - forgiveness - compassion - understanding. Not so with Mohammed - just slaughter anyone that gets in your way or disagrees with you. I consider myself a Christian; and it is a hard road. I have yet to ( may never ) come to terms with the: "Turn the other cheek" thing. I ( personally ) do not believe Christ expected His followers to be doormats.

Nah libs love Muzzies and the religion of peace.....

Maybe love is too strong a word...it's more like libs are too cowardly to stand up to muslims because muslims fight back...unlike the Christians who turn the other cheek. That's why liberals pick on them, because they don't fight back. Liberals are classic bullies. They'll pick on someone until that someone stands up and knocks the hell out of them. Like I wish the Christians would.

"but their religion is no worse then Christianity or Judaism"

You just contradicted your position. :)

Why do liberal campuses try to out Christians and then accommodate Muslims?

It happens all the time.

Religion f's everything up everyday.....

Maybe someday we will all sing a song together...

What about non-religious people who fck things up?

Come on, lefty. I'm an Atheist, so there is no conflict with me in matters of religion. But really? Do you really believe that Christians and Jews are more draconian in the treatment of women and female children, or their views of them, or their concern for their independence and/or education and future? No, REALLY? Are you that jaded that you will choose anything which contradicts the general feelings of cons...even at the expense of being untrue to yourself? C'mon, fess up. ;)

BINGO!

There are religions & there are religions. Difficult to walk in the steps of Christ - love - forgiveness - compassion - understanding. Not so with Mohammed - just slaughter anyone that gets in your way or disagrees with you. I consider myself a Christian; and it is a hard road. I have yet to ( may never ) come to terms with the: "Turn the other cheek" thing. I ( personally ) do not believe Christ expected His followers to be doormats.

Jesus never intended to start a new religion. And the vast majority of so-called 'Christians' - yourself included, obviously - have bastardized what he tried to teach his followers and live diametrically opposed to his philosophy. And rather than address their own simmering hatred and lust for bloodshed, faux christians like you like to point at the flaws of others and blame them for your own insecurities.

Jesus is spinning in his grave over what people like you say and do in his name.

Jesus never intended to start a new religion. And the vast majority of so-called 'Christians' - yourself included, obviously - have bastardized what he tried to teach his followers and live diametrically opposed to his philosophy. And rather than address their own simmering hatred and lust for bloodshed, faux christians like you like to point at the flaws of others and blame them for your own insecurities.

Jesus is spinning in his grave over what people like you say and do in his name.

I have no lust for blood - I wish to be a peaceful man, living a peaceful life. If I believed in spreading a word by bloodshed, I would be a Muslim. I'm not. I believe in the teachings of Christ; but I am just a man, not the Son of God. I have all the faults of a mortal man - so every day, it's a challenge.

Pointing out the faults of others? Now, Islam is a primitive - barbaric movement, that thrives on human misery. Or am I wrong? Am I pointing out a fault, or am I pointing out an in stone documented fact ( OR BOTH ). Muslims are anchored to a 7th century mind set. All other major movements climbed from the sewer of ignorance long ago. Take the time to read my signature. Truth is not Racist, Facts are not Hate!

I have no lust for blood - I wish to be a peaceful man, living a peaceful life. If I believed in spreading a word by bloodshed, I would be a Muslim. I'm not. I believe in the teachings of Christ; but I am just a man, not the Son of God. I have all the faults of a mortal man - so every day, it's a challenge.

And just like you, Jesus was just a man. Nothing more, nothing less. He was a great teacher and philosopher stricken with the same inevitably fatal flaw we all share - mortality. In his teachings, he compelled his followers to live not with hate and mistrust, but forgiveness, empathy and compassion. You defy his teachings by regarding all Muslims as violent when the vast majority are peaceful people just like you claim to be. Instead of demanding others to live up to your expectations, you should make some effort in living up to the expectations set forth by Jesus.

And just like you, Jesus was just a man. Nothing more, nothing less. He was a great teacher and philosopher stricken with the same inevitably fatal flaw we all share - mortality. In his teachings, he compelled his followers to live not with hate and mistrust, but forgiveness, empathy and compassion. You defy his teachings by regarding all Muslims as violent when the vast majority are peaceful people just like you claim to be. Instead of demanding others to live up to your expectations, you should make some effort in living up to the expectations set forth by Jesus.

OK - I'll clarify. Not all Muslims are evil; to say that is a foolish statement; but the teachings of Mohammed are truly evil. So if you follow those teachings, what does that make you. You "cannot" be a devout Muslim without following the teachings of Mohammed. Kind of a religious Catch 22, ain't it. Pretty much no grey areas in true Islam.

Islam Watch - Who are we?

We are a group of Muslim apostates, who have left Islam out of our own conviction when we discovered that Islam is not a religion at all. Most of us took a prolonged period of time to study, evaluate and contemplate on Islam, the religion of our birth. Having meticulously scrutinized Islam, we concluded that it is not a religion of peace at all, as touted by smooth-talking, self-serving Muslims and their apologists from non-Muslim backgrounds. The core of Islam—namely the Qur'an, Hadis and Sharia—is filled with unbounded hatred of the unbelievers, unbelievably intolerant toward them, and extremely cruel and merciless to those Muslims, who dare to deviate from its doctrines.

We also realized that Islam is beyond reformation, because Muslims—who attempt to modernize and reform its unremitting bigotry, irrational rituals, and cruel and draconian punitive measures—are targeted for annihilation. Our verdict was that the only way to escape from the tyranny of Islam is to leave it altogether. We have, therefore, discarded Islam from our life, so that we can be free to enjoy a normal, pleasant and humane life in complete harmony with all peoples on earth, irrespective of their religion, race or creed.

Having thoroughly understood—through our meticulous investigation of Islam for years to decades—that Islam was nothing but a lie, most of us have left Islam silently, because of the mortal threats of Islam on our life. As Islamic terrorism and violence overwhelms the world, particularly in the post-9/11 years, we also felt that it's a responsibility upon us to make world's 1.4+ billion Muslims aware of the falsity of their religion and its cruel nature, so that they can make informed choices and leave Islam to live with love, respect and harmony with the rest of humanity.

We also felt it incumbent upon us to make the non-Muslim world aware of the reality of Islam, and undertake timely precautionary measures against this religion of terror, hatred and mayhem. We tell the world that the ongoing terrorism, unleashed by Islamic militants, is not an aberration from the so-called 'peaceful religion of Islam'; instead, it is the real Islam preached and practiced by its founder, Prophet Muhammad. A thorough study of the Qur'an and prophetic tradition (Hadith, Sunnah) makes that obvious.

We, therefore, have launched this website to expose the "real Islam"—the Islam that is determined to replace the modern civilization with the 7th-century Arab Bedouin barbarism, peddled by Muslims as the true Islamic Civilization. Let the world watch Islam through www.islam-watch.org and be warned.

1. A step further, & without bringing up any terrorism - terrorist activities against non Muslims. Here we go: Honor killings - Female Genital Mutilations - Child Brides - Burying someone up the their neck and crushing their skulls with rocks - Sex with Animals & Children ( even infants ). No terrorism ( outside the Muslim community ) involved. Right, very peaceful people.

Straight from the desk of an Islamic holy man. Can you imagine the liberal feeding frenzy if a Christian cleric wrote & published this? Hypocrisy in feckin double spades.

You would think the Feminists and Liberals in General would reject Sharia, but that is not the case. They will speak out against Chistians, but not the muzzies. I guess the reason for that is cause they know Christians won't bury them up to their neck and then throw stones at there head til they are dead. The Muzzies on the other have would and do stone woman to death still to this day. Islam is perhaps the most oppressive of all the Religions. You would be hard pressed to find a religion more oppressive and violent than Islam.