should bundy pay fees ?

The purpose of the oblameo administration is to get more people on the dole. More people on the dole means more dem votes. Oblameo wants to legalize the illegals. This will create more dem votes and be a tremendous drain on the system. Instead of creating real jobs and giving people the dignity of work the administration wants more people dependent upon gov. largess. We borrow money to keep people living in poverty. Oblameo has done nothing for the blacks. There are some blacks who are saying this in the public forum. Oblameocare has cost jobs and will will cost more jobs. Minimum wage increases will cost jobs. Even the unions are whining about jobs lost because of delay on the pipeline. Energy prices are spiking. All of these policies drive the nation deeper into debt. We are in big trouble and it is going to be the children who will feel the real pain. Two more years of oblameo will just hasten the inevitable crash. The dollar will lose more value and an inflation is on the way. Oblameo and his bunch are going to go down in history as one of the worst administrations of all time.

Bundy should be in jail..

fishhead and his friends have a get together to talk about how hard undocumented workers (also sometimes known as illegal aliens) have it in America and why they shouldn't have to pay taxes and how they should get gold card health care free !

picture-fish-head-1.jpg

No Mr. Bundy shouldn't have to pay any fees to graze his cattle on WE THE PEOPLES' lands. This is our land not the governments'. Why should he have to pay anything to use our lands when barry hussein sotero has ordered the border patrol not to do their job and instead millions of illegal aliens to invade our country and loot our lands and resources?

What was wrong about the blm playing by the rules?

I'm not defending the guy for anything, hell I don't know him, but who's rules are you talking about. Politemom provided an interesting link to an article that included comments from the BLM folks where they said their kids were being harrassed in schools and restaurants wouldn't even serve them or their families, they were hated and shunned by complete towns because of these rules/laws/regulations as the article pointed. The BlM folks went on to say that people just needed to understand they were just doing their job, so what is their job, I have no interest in Nevada and neither to do as far as I can tell but the people in those towns do and they seemed to be pretty pissed off about someone else's rules.

Bundy should pay the same fees his fellow ranchers have had to pay for the last two decades and any additional fines incurred. The BLM is a separate issue, Tortoises are a separate issue. But if the tortoises ARE endangered, and protected for good reason....well, just go out and kill an Orca or shoot a Bald Eagle on your land, then see how fast you land in prison. :glare:

I wouldn't pay until I was sure I got the Nevada - radioactive discount. Just me.

I dont think so. Its something about a tortoise
I have no problem with him graxing on the land. But bring in armed thugs was a bad move.

Now, if there ever was a threat, - it's those feckin tortoises. They've been know to rip out throats ( at least the jumping ones ). They all look benign; but that's just a ruse to get you closer to them. Anyway, I told Bundy not to pay - tell the judge I said it was alright.

Bundy should pay the same fees his fellow ranchers have had to pay for the last two decades and any additional fines incurred. The BLM is a separate issue, Tortoises are a separate issue. But if the tortoises ARE endangered, and protected for good reason....well, just go out and kill an Orca or shoot a Bald Eagle on your land, then see how fast you land in prison. :glare:

Don't be concerned about the eagles - won't be long until the wind farms eliminate the entire species.

I dont think so. Its something about a tortoise

I have no problem with him graxing on the land. But bring in armed thugs was a bad move.

I don't have a problem with his cows eating our grass either in fact he may be doing us a favor by keeping the brush under control, as far as the turtles go they aren't on the endangered list, just threatened and steps had been taken to kill the unhealthy ones and relocate the others so it would appear that that situation is under control. So who or what seems to be standing in the way of the Bundy dude or other ranchers from grazing their cattle on our land?

I don't have a problem with his cows eating our grass either in fact he may be doing us a favor by keeping the brush under control, as far as the turtles go they aren't on the endangered list, just threatened and steps had been taken to kill the unhealthy ones and relocate the others so it would appear that that situation is under control. So who or what seems to be standing in the way of the Bundy dude or other ranchers from grazing their cattle on our land?

How the feck do you ID a sick tortoise? Are they the slow moving ones?

I have a turtle that appears every year in my garden ( on the property ). Been doing so since I was a little kid. Don't know where he ( she? ) goes to in the Fall - probably digs in for the Winter. Gotta be 50 or 60 years old - at least. Probably older. I think they live for 5 or 6 hundred years. :D

I think they took them all when they foreclosed on his property. But im not sure

what a dumbazz fkn retard

this is why you should never post in a public forum

at least you admit you dont know what you are talking about

The Bundy card is worn out...the ultraliberal agenda driven media manipulation department has found a new distraction.

DonaldSterling.jpg

...Any decent, fair-minded human being would understand that Bundy was condemning the slavery of government dependency in his comments regarding negros. The elderly gentleman is a rancher who is not media-savvy, nor is he schooled in the nuances of political correctness.

The left are not decent human beings. Their bully minions went on high alert, viciously in pursuit of a gotcha comment to squelch Bundy's proven leadership and ability to inspire millions to push back against the Obama regime.

...Democrats and liberal media, I trump your race card against Bundy with my Truth & Righteousness card. You lose! Go peddle your despicable, divisive, and evil crap elsewhere.

I am a black conservative whose admiration and respect for Cliven Bundy remains unwavering.