This whole site is a FARCE! A Scam! No thruth or knowledge w

ZERO!

If by that you mean...

Everyone here is a brain dead Liberal... regurgitating Liberal talking points, and all believing the same liberal BS... without questioning, and without asking about facts & data, and just BELIEVING the Liberal FANTASY, just because THEY ARE TOLD what they SHOULD believe... and want to be good little Liberal Drones...

YEP, it's A SCAM... move on ...

ZERO!

one of the rules here is "do not talk about members kids" it is strictly enforced..

we like you hangin around so if you want to say "libloons kids are all gay" thats ok

or "all libloons are child molesters" like woody allen who married his daughter to prove he didnt molest his other daughter

please dont talk about members kids

thanks

most people that argue coherently have left . most just you whiny b!tchs agreeing with each other .

giveme [a break] truth what do you know of truth? your opinion is all you post . that's not truth that bull sh!t . your as deluded as ci1erus . truth ? LOL

ZERO!

Some can't handle the truth; run and hide from it; afraid of it even. I might say that's not my problem .... but I don't see it that way. It is my problem - and it is my obligation to reach out.

Don't be so afraid, Mister 'Liberty2" .... come and walk with us awhile & you'll see that the earth can be wonderful place when we all try to live as family; when we care for each other & help each other, when we care for the earth and all of the life upon it; when we seek to be and live according to the counsel of our better natures & higher selves.

most people that argue coherently have left . most just you whiny b!tchs agreeing with each other .

giveme [a break] truth what do you know of truth? your opinion is all you post . that's not truth that bull sh!t . your as deluded as ci1erus . truth ? LOL

You resemble your remarks.

are you saing "most" as in you havent left yet ?

lol

seriously... how far did you get through school ?

did it get harder after you flunked out of nap time ?

I have a great idea...

why dont you and tommy have a convesation and dazzle us with your intellect ?

lol

ZERO!

this site is a classroom and cyberspace a school for everything that has gone wrong socially throughout history of governing genetic continuation by educating doubt real exists self contained to now.

Know what technology is used for after invented and becomes universal tools to making sure reality stays the focal point of all lifetimes regardless their social identity.

Beware of the term "universal service" for the greater good of civilization becoming larger than life itself.

Don't fall into thinking out of a box either, think beyond vocabulary of all tongues used to define reality.

ZERO!

I know there are about 5 sincere Americans here that repeatedly bring value. However, if they cannot unify in identification of the greatest product of their efforts and assure that value is continuos, the devaluation of cognitive infiltration will rule.

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/161182-can-one-american-state-the-root-purpose-of-free-speech/page-4&do=findComment&comment=1058822978

gallows I'm not including myself in the coherent ones your just so fu{king dumb you think I am as for schooling as you put it ? high school grad then military service ,

not claiming to be anything I'm not . that's your thing

I know right? It's just a internet forum.

right is opposite of left as well as opposite of wrong. It is a quarter perpendicular separation from top and bottom as well as front to back. It is the window into humanity's soul purpose of regulating genetic continuation in this atmosphere.

It's all a matter of opinon. :glare:

at least you're honest (this time)

only a libloon would call "truth" an "opinion"

have you ever considered reality ?

2+2 = 4 is that an opinion ?

were there 4 "opinions" in benghazi ?

is the lawsuit against the IRS an opinion ?

is the fact the libloons keep chanting their hero bundy diversion everytime the subject of harry reid and the BLM over reach of power comes up... an opinion ?

is the fact racist holder is stonewalling and in contempt of congress... an opinion ?

dont you libloons think the oblamer admin should at least obey one law ?

loons...

at least you're honest (this time)only a libloon would call "truth" an "opinion"have you ever considered reality ?2+2 = 4 is that an opinion ?were there 4 "opinions" in benghazi ?is the lawsuit against the IRS an opinion ?is the fact the libloons keep chanting their hero bundy diversion everytime the subject of harry reid and the BLM over reach of power comes up... an opinion ?is the fact racist holder is stonewalling and in contempt of congress... an opinion ?dont you libloons think the oblamer admin should at least obey one law ?loons...

Is it a fact you totally lost your mind?

Indubitably!

Must be from talking to yourself in this echo chamber week after week. Month after month.

Even John McCain couldn't stand that kind of torture!

at least you're honest (this time)

only a libloon would call "truth" an "opinion"

have you ever considered reality ?

2+2 = 4 is that an opinion ?

were there 4 "opinions" in benghazi ?

is the lawsuit against the IRS an opinion ?

is the fact the libloons keep chanting their hero bundy diversion everytime the subject of harry reid and the BLM over reach of power comes up... an opinion ?

is the fact racist holder is stonewalling and in contempt of congress... an opinion ?

dont you libloons think the oblamer admin should at least obey one law ?

loons...

Did you go take a bath yet, Gallows? Please do. Thank you!

Is it a fact you totally lost your mind?

Indubitably!

Must be from talking to yourself in this echo chamber week after week. Month after month.

Even John McCain couldn't stand that kind of torture!

the larger the congregation, the harder the implosuion is felt by societal evolution. Genetic continuation won't feel a thing since societal evolution is nothing but hypotheticals anyway.