The Weakest Link: Destroyed!

The Weakest Link: Destroyed!

The game of the elite: Do not kill the puppet king. He/she is on of their own. destroy his/her mind. He is left with paint and canvas. The monarch mind control puts him away from prying eyes. Real media would have a field day, because he wouldnot have been able to keep his mouth shut. What are the secrets? What would be exposed that currently kees this country devided? Hold a pot of water over his head while he sleeps. He will tell you everthing he knows.

George W. Bush unveils his oil paintings of world leaders

040414_five_bush_640.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

He is mind controlled folks. Cheney was the real pres.
Published April 04, 2014

"There's a Rembrandt trapped in this body. Your job is to unleash him."

That's what former President George W. Bush said he told his painting instructor when he decided to give his new hobby a whirl.

Bush was interviewed by his daughter, Jenna Bush Hager, on the "Today" show Friday morning about his first art exhibit.

His portraits of 24 world leaders include Tony Blair, Vladimir Putin and the Dalai Lama.

Bush had an interesting anecdote about what went into his Putin portrayal.

“As you know, our dear dog Barney, who had a special place in my heart, Putin dissed him and said, ‘You call it a dog?’" Bush said. “A year later, your mom and I go to visit and Vladimir says, ‘Would you like to meet my dog?’ Out bounds this huge hound, obviously much bigger than a Scottish terrier, and Putin looks at me and says, ‘Bigger, stronger and faster than Barney.'

“I just took it in. I didn’t react," Bush said. "I just said, 'Wow. Anybody who thinks 'my dog is bigger than your dog' is an interesting character.'”

The exhibit, titled "The Art of Leadership: A President's Personal Diplomacy," goes on display Saturday at the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum in Dallas.

Bush, who left office in 2009, has taken up oil painting in recent years. He said he hoped the subjects of his paintings like what they see.

"I hope they take it in the spirit in which these were painted in," Bush said. "That was the spirit of friendship. And you know, I admire them as leaders and was willing to give it a shot in terms of getting people to see how I felt about them."

Not at all. I just want to be left alone.

I can relate to that, so I use cyberspace to invade the space behind eyes and between ears of those attempting to direct societal evolkution away from knowing real so reality can define social behavior through artistic impressions of what if now isn't eternity.

Know the core of where light expands from and darkness contracts into by chain reactions performing by a chain of command.

Know the components of simple compounding results balanced between action and reaction of everything currently present individually.

I can relate to that, so I use cyberspace to invade the space behind eyes and between ears of those attempting to direct societal evolkution away from knowing real so reality can define social behavior through artistic impressions of what if now isn't eternity.

Know the core of where light expands from and darkness contracts into by chain reactions performing by a chain of command.

Know the components of simple compounding results balanced between action and reaction of everything currently present individually.

All I'm saying is that they guy's brain has been zapped. He is an empty kettle that would have leaked if the NWO did not correct the problem. I don't think the right on this blog will respond very much.

All I'm saying is that they guy's brain has been zapped. He is an empty kettle that would have leaked if the NWO did not correct the problem. I don't think the right on this blog will respond very much.

Exactly. That is all you are saying, but why are you saying it? creating an issue to be debated where contestents must pick a side. Psychological class warfare using psychiatry and philosophy to get genders to want to become character role models saving reality where the prize is immortal position of one's name in history.

Intellects life after death.

I just had a thought, what separates getting paid to become the center of attention and those paying to get ignored using everyone else's money? Middle class?

Exactly. That is all you are saying, but why are you saying it? creating an issue to be debated where contestents must pick a side. Psychological class warfare using psychiatry and philosophy to get genders to want to become character role models saving reality where the prize is immortal position of one's name in history.

Intellects life after death.

I just had a thought, what separates getting paid to become the center of attention and those paying to get ignored using everyone else's money? Middle class?

You miss my point and I think my post should show. There is a side to be chosen for the liberty and freedom of the people. If we first need to do that then let me pick a side for freedom and liberty. A man said that if we were free we would only be working two days per week. The rest would be spent with your phylosophy Sole. Maybe art, entertainment of our choice and not the canned persuasion.

Did anyone believe this guy really?

61+ Bloopers of George W. Bush: The perfect idiot-president for a 9/11!

You miss my point and I think my post should show. There is a side to be chosen for the liberty and freedom of the people. If we first need to do that then let me pick a side for freedom and liberty. A man said that if we were free we would only be working two days per week. The rest would be spent with your phylosophy Sole. Maybe art, entertainment of our choice and not the canned persuasion.

Did anyone believe this guy really?

I didn't miss your moving goal post, you just forgot you keep moving them.

Example, your second sentence, define "the people" genetically, not socially? Whom is the "we" when every lifetime is of the same species regardless position of ancestral additions in this atmosphere? See how I stay centered in the moment?

I don't get lost in projected what if scenarios. Calendars don't change my perception of self containment. knowing figurative truths calculate 0-9, literal translations number 1-10 and relative truths create 21 steps of 20 digits because literal 1 is equal to figurative 0. Relative truth doesn't count anything less than 1 as a whole part. Example, a fetus between conception and birth. It is a specific result of two specific things added together in random actions in a specific self containment, this atmosphere and this species.

that is how absolute power corrupts absolutely honoring truths of metaphors compared to metaphysical possibilities without using physical constants spacing details apart now all the time.

I didn't miss your moving goal post, you just forgot you keep moving them.

Example, your second sentence, define "the people" genetically, not socially? Whom is the "we" when every lifetime is of the same species regardless position of ancestral additions in this atmosphere? See how I stay centered in the moment?

I don't get lost in projected what if scenarios. Calendars don't change my perception of self contianment. knowing figurative truths calculate 0-9, l;iteral translations number 1-10 and relative truths create 21 steps of 20 digits because literal 1 is equal to figurative 0. Relative doesn't count anything less than 1.

that is how absolute power corrupts absolutely honoring truths of metaphors compared to metaphysical possibilities without using physical constants spacing details apart now all the time.

Give it a break. Stay on topic. Answer the question. Was and is he the weakest link or not?

Give it a break. Stay on topic. Answer the question. Was and is he the weakest link or not?

When he is the fulcrum or talking point measuring where social trends move since, the axiom is the weakest link not the person..

From what I observe, you protect ideology and that is the weakest link of societal evolution regardless the social justification. soiety doesn't exist without genetic continuation to play character roles.

That is the Zen philosophy of strength and weakness and how to expose their opposites. Now can you figure out 6 degrees of separation between I Ching and Scientology including Hindu, Torah, Greek mythology, Old Testament, Buddhism, Toaism, New Testament, Mayan Calendar, Quran and this is just the spiritual side of separating heart, mind, body, and soul from each sole position of ancestry as they existed.

this is why I go after ideology, not genetic continuation. Reality is the results of made to believe in, genetic continuation is how life continues regardless the social narrative.

When he is the fulcrum or talking point measuring where social trends move since, the axiom is the weakest link not the person..

From what I observe, you protect ideology and that is the weakest link of societal evolution regardless the social justification. soiety doesn't exist without genetic continuation to play character roles.

That is the Zen philosophy of strength and weakness and how to expose their opposites. Now can you figure out 6 degrees of separation between I Ching and Scientology including Hindu, Torah, Greek mythology, Old Testament, Buddhism, Toaism, New Testament, Mayan Calendar, Quran and this is just the spiritual side of separating heart, mind, body, and soul from each sole position of ancestry as they existed.

this is why I go after ideology, not genetic continuation. Reality is the results of made to believe in, genetic continuation is how life continues regardless the social narrative.

I've studied and understand them all. That's why this so-called whole needs to be tore down. The point is that only for now. Stay with the topic on a more narrow scale. Although your point equals a point. It's still seems to be a hole too broad for the general understanding of what is going on. We can take argument to another forum. Study the three initiates!

He is mind controlled folks. Cheney was the real pres.

And GWB was video taped entering an original trance state while listening to the goat story in Florida as Andrew Card told him the second tower was hit.

America is so ignorant of this mental potential that they watched him sit (Fahrenheit 9-11) nodding lightly with a fixed, eyes wide, gaze for about 60 seconds, at least, and Americans had no idea of what was going on.

The info of the second tower hit was a condition described to him in the original trance, perhsps 10 to 15 years earlier whereupon the post hypnotic instructions he was given were carried out.

We know less about the mind in meangful ways today than we knew 100 years ago.

And GWB was video taped entering an original trance state while listening to the goat story in Florida as Andrew Card told him the second tower was hit.

America is so ignorant of this mental potential that they watched him sit (Fahrenheit 9-11) nodding lightly with a fixed, eyes wide, gaze for about 60 seconds, at least, and Americans had no idea of what was going on.

The info of the second tower hit was a condition described to him in the original trance, perhsps 10 to 15 years earlier whereupon the post hypnotic instructions he was given were carried out.

Son, you seem to be suffering from a condition that occurs when you fall asleep with your uncle's dick stuffed in your ass. Remember.... what happens at the family reunion STAYS at the family reunion.

For sure.

Son, you seem to be suffering from a condition that occurs when you fall asleep with your uncle's dick stuffed in your ass. Remember.... what happens at the family reunion STAYS at the family reunion.

Sounds like only a dream that you could have.

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American think tank based in Washington, D.C. established in 1997 as a non-profit educational organization founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan. The PNAC's stated goal is "to promote American global leadership."[1] Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."[2] With its members in numerous key administrative positions, the PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.

I'm beginning to wonder if you're not a plant?

you vegetate in linear conundrums of what if, if only, and only if. the whole doesn't have holes. it is self contained. Theories and theologies are Holy because they ignore the whole is equal to the total sum substance creating all the whole parts here.

How many parts are there to the homo sapien species? How many within societal evolution? Occam's razor. Just see the physical absolutes that never change while nothing here remains the same as before other than the mass of molecular elements changing shape and form perpetually balanced into everything arriving now getting added as it happens specifically without a word in one atmosphere, not separate world orders playing favorite children of entities beyond life.

Intellect is a reflection of instincts operating at 100% of the time. Induction, momentum, inertia, pneumatic and hydraulic pressure because of resistance of saturated space of everything being spaced apart specifically as it changes details of every individual total sum of everything here.

total sum of the species and total sum of ancestry is a box within a within a sphere. Just because a cube has rounded off corners on the outside doesn't mean the internal corners disappeared. that is one of those things that go unnoticed about my simple origami figures that map out universal points of separation between lifetimes of ancestry in a species of a food chain consisting of plant or animal, predator or prey nature, male or female result as another ancestor added within the atmosphere all the living remains self contained in.

Inclusive whole of everyone's Holier than thou attitudes character counts and genders are worth less socially if they don't pick a side of denial.

I didn't think you were capable of a real studied response.

What a spokesman.

That's all you're looking for. Their track record doesn't matter to you. Only whether they are democrat. Just like the rest of this stupid bunch. Team sports with racist owners. You are a slave don't look now!