Should PoliteMom be considered StupidMom?

Your children are in trouble. I'll bet they get their asses kicked in school if they act like you. No the Liberal Common Core perspective protects them from becoming real men or women.

You are the problem.

Dude. please rethink this, and fast

Your children are in trouble. I'll bet they get their asses kicked in school if they act like you. No the Liberal Common Core perspective protects them from becoming real men or women.

You are the problem.

That's really lowbrow stuff.

Apologize and redo would be in order..

screen-shot-2013-11-03-at-7-30-49-pm.png

I'll give him a pass this time, Mister Vin.

(FYI - Mister Liberty2 .... there's not too many rules on this board but one of those is not badmouthing other posters' kids.)

You do what you will. If you post a reply. An opinion or what ever else then you should expect. This is NO HOLDS BARD. That's what I read and understand. I asked the question, I think yes.....YOU DO not study....you post your opinion....I think it is stupid. Bad mouth my ass! That's not bad mouth. That is what I see. If you can't take it get out of the way. Banned me if you will. Then you promote your own tyranny. I will go, this is a sorry site anyway.

When I posted on Gallows, I did not get this response. Those that have a Virgin Mary complex I will not submit to.

That's really lowbrow stuff.

Apologize and redo would be in order..

You are fixed. Have you been cut off at the hip? I don't want a kiss of you no where. Lowbrow, I call it like I see it,. woman or man. You play you pay!

Polictically correct belongs only on the "Liberal's" only site....not here!

You do what you will. If you post a reply. An opinion or what ever else then you should expect. This is NO HOLDS BARD. That's what I read and understand. I asked the question, I think yes.....YOU DO not study....you post your opinion....I think it is stupid. Bad mouth my ass! That's not bad mouth. That is what I see. If you can't take it get out of the way. Banned me if you will. Then you promote your own tyranny. I will go, this is a sorry site anyway.

When I posted on Gallows, I did not get this response. Those that have a Virgin Mary complex I will not submit to.

You are fixed. Have you been cut off at the hip? I don't want a kiss of you no where. Lowbrow, I call it like I see it,. woman or man. You play you pay!

I have/had you pegged as a juvenile mindset, the more you spout off the more you enforce that.

No adult man in you as we see constantly.

All mouth no cattle,

Adios.

I

screen-shot-2013-11-03-at-7-30-49-pm.png

I'll give him a pass this time, Mister Vin.

(FYI - Mister Liberty2 .... there's not too many rules on this board but one of those is not badmouthing other posters' kids.)

More proof all cons hate all women...they are fearful of women, cant ever get laid and are just pissed off at them

More proof all cons hate all women...they are fearful of women, cant ever get laid and are just pissed off at them

You all are so STUPID! Should Marthas be considered Stupidmarthas? Where do you all get this crap from? Moderator or not. You respond to a post and you get blasted. This is no holds bard. Period! Take it.

Please respond to the questions. LOL!

No. In her mind she is a good mother. IMO the policies she advocates will hurt her children. She wants to save the world. Her children will foot the bill for it. I will not pay for it. My grand-daughter will not pay for it. You will pay for it. She seems to be a cordial woman but i think she is very naive.

i sm a conservative. i love women. i edpecially love women who can think, who have impressive cognitive skills. who dount spout what they are taught at the knees of their progressive handlers. that definately lets you out.

No. In her mind she is a good mother. IMO the policies she advocates will hurt her children. She wants to save the world. Her children will foot the bill for it. I will not pay for it. My grand-daughter will not pay for it. You will pay for it. She seems to be a cordial woman but i think she is very naive.

niave. a perfect description

You are the problem.

Sounds like a question posed by a 5th grader.

I have/had you pegged as a juvenile mindset, the more you spout off the more you enforce that.

No adult man in you as we see constantly.

All mouth no cattle,

Adios.

I

I'll give my address! Let's talk.

Well yes....Marthas is a moron no doubt about that. Why you go after somebodies family who has never done anything to you though is a mystery.

How do you draw that anyone is going after anyones family?

You just get it right sometime. Most of the time Not!

i sm a conservative. i love women. i edpecially love women who can think, who have impressive cognitive skills. who dount spout what they are taught at the knees of their progressive handlers. that definately lets you out.

niave. a perfect description

I'm not sure about naive?

It might not be...he thinks your name is politemom.

caught....your right and it gets worse for her. politiMom. Has no understanding of politics. Well maybe she sold away her children. Yeah that's it.

I guess I should be flattered. A personal attack thread all in honor of lil ole me!

I must be getting under somebody's skin. Ya think? B)

You are tripping. I'll would bet a time to a dollar you are a HAGG!

PolitiMom is one of the few liberals around here that isn't a ultraliberal.

Thank you, Mister Mack. I'm pretty far left on a couple of issues, conservative actually on a couple .... but mostly I'm just a little bit left of the middle of the road.

And know that I would never shun you. :)

yet politimom you still want to murder babies like obama

thats just sick and twisted

thats what I dont like about republicans.

am i supposed to be happy and like you since you voted to ruin my country and that you voted for a fraud in obama?