US wars are NEVER in the interest of the US people.

The american people have MUCH more in common with the victims of US military terrorism in fake wars against imaginary enemies.

The Military Industrial Complex (MIC) start wars in order to steal trillions from the US people....They see you the american peasants exactly the same as the peasants that they massacre. Have you any idea how much money is made and hidden under the laughably ironic guise of NATIONAL SECURITY??

The cold war let these animals get out of control.

The "wars" are never for the benefit of the US as a nation or a people.... and it is NEVER about defending freedom. Who the fook is threatening your freedom? Think about it. Who controls ALL your media ..ALL your puppet presidents...and sells you imaginary enemies?

The US military is a private army...and has nothing to do with the american people.

The american people have MUCH more in common with the victims of US military terrorism in fake wars against imaginary enemies.

The Military Industrial Complex (MIC) start wars in order to steal trillions from the US people....They see you the american peasants exactly the same as the peasants that they massacre. Have you any idea how much money is made and hidden under the laughably ironic guise of NATIONAL SECURITY??

The "wars" are never for the benefit of the US as a nation or a people.... and it is NEVER about defending freedom. Who the fook is threatening your freedom? Think about it. Who controls ALL your media ..ALL your puppet presidents...and sells you imaginary enemies?

The US military is a private army...and has nothing to do with the american people.

you are a moron. wars are never in anyones interest other than the banker and a few meglomaniacal political leaders. you act like you have special knowledge, dung burner, but you don't. i laugh at you for thinking you just figured all this out. like a little savage peat moss dwelling child that you are, you are trying to impress us adults with your new found knowledge that is old news to the rest of us.

run along and play now little savage dung burner, and here is a cookie for you (cookies have been arouind for a while, but as yoiu are a savage, tribal peat house dwelling dung burning simpleton, i expect cookies are new to you)

if WWII was not in our interest we should have let hitler bomb England flat , invade and enslave the brits .

your fat was pulled out of the fire twice by us . your gratitude is amazing

you are a moron. wars are never in anyones interest other than the banker and a few meglomaniacal political leaders. you act like you have special knowledge, dung burner, but you don't. i laugh at you for thinking you just figured all this out. like a little savage peat moss dwelling child that you are, you are trying to impress us adults with your new found knowledge that is old news to the rest of us.

run along and play now little savage dung burner, and here is a cookie for you (cookies have been arouind for a while, but as yoiu are a savage, tribal peat house dwelling dung burning simpleton, i expect cookies are new to you)

I am not claiming anything new...everyone in the first world KNOWS this....I am trying to educate the peasants in your hillbilly land.

You do a poll in the US.... and more than 50% will belieBe in a cartoon bogeyman named Osama bugs bunny Bin Laden.

So it seems that my truth has yet to reach your brainwashed land.

PS.. if you think that political leaders in the US have ANY power... then you are in much need of an education from a child like myself.

if WWII was not in our interest we should have let hitler bomb England flat , invade and enslave the brits .

your fat was pulled out of the fire twice by us . your gratitude is amazing

WW2 was certainly in the interest of the MIC.....they provided for both sides.

Please grow up and stop with the childish...we came and helped you out of pure altruism. You sound very silly.

No war is in the interest of the people! Idiot!

I agree that was the though before 2011. There has been a dramatic change. Excuse my adjective. You make good points. Just be clear.

So it only took 10 years for more than 50% of americans to realise that the War on Terror was a pile of bS?

I still doubt you...and think that the majority of brainwashed americans continue to believe what they are fed.