Who is worse The Nazi's or Barrack Obama and the Demorats?

ASS%20TK-OFFZ%20TUNIC.jpg

The SS also had a better sense of fashion than our liberals

That is just sexy. What can I say I have a uniform fetish.

Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of ...

Even at their absolute worst - the SS cannot hold a candle to our liberals.

US since 1973: Roe vs Wade

Could probably throw in Stain & Po Pot

You could literally throw in all the Modern Day Tyrants who engaged in Systematic murder, and their crimes against humanity would still pale in comparison to those of the Demorats.

Don't forget the 30+ million dead as a result of the ban on DDT.....

Then there is the switch from CFCs to HFCs......3000 times worse than the CFCs

Fouride in the water.....

Mecury in our bulbs (republocrats dirty here too)

Fighting nuclear energy, means dirty air....

Don't forget the 30+ million dead as a result of the ban on DDT.....

Then there is the switch from CFCs to HFCs......3000 times worse than the CFCs

Fouride in the water.....

Mecury in our bulbs (republocrats dirty here too)

Fighting nuclear energy, means dirty air....

All excellent and valid points. I always wondered how a lightbulb, that if it breaks you have to call hazmat and evacuate the area is suppose to save the earth and the environment.

Think of what it takes to make a NiCad or Lithium battery that we put into the electric or hybrid cars like the Prius....

We mine it in ontrairio, ship it to china, then pack it all up and ship it back to the USA....

Coulda drove a Viper.....

"To compare, the Toyota Prius involves $3.25 per mile in energy costs over its lifetime, according to CNW, while several full-size SUVs scored lower. A Dodge Viper involves only $2.18 in energy per mile over its lifetime. The Range Rover Sport costs $2.42, and the Cadillac Escalade costs $2.75."

Think of what it takes to make a NiCad or Lithium battery that we put into the electric or hybrid cars like the Prius....

We mine it in ontrairio, ship it to china, then pack it all up and ship it back to the USA....

Coulda drove a Viper.....

"To compare, the Toyota Prius involves $3.25 per mile in energy costs over its lifetime, according to CNW, while several full-size SUVs scored lower. A Dodge Viper involves only $2.18 in energy per mile over its lifetime. The Range Rover Sport costs $2.42, and the Cadillac Escalade costs $2.75."

OMG the Viper is so sexy, and it uses less energy over it's lifetime than the Prius. I am sorry to say the Prius has got to be one of the ugliest cars of the 21st century

Comparing Democrats to Nazis is stupid. It cheapens the evil the Nazis committed. To even joke about this is disgusting. I disagree with liberals on almost everything but I do not think they are evil or bad people. There bad people on both sides and in the middle, that's human nature.

I say Demorats have commited far more Crimes against humanity than Hitler did.

Abortion

Welfare

Slavery

Jim Crow

these are just a few of the crimes against Humanity that the Demorats have committed.

those that have edcuated each social justification character counts and genders don't matter unless they agree to deny self containment to the un iversal balance point details never duplicated here or anywhere else life exists with lifetimes maintaining the presence of a specific species and ancestors passing through the moment here as it occurs.

Fate is genetic continuation, destiny depends on how each person views life as a reality or really happening now all the time.

Sole results of specific ancestry vs collective soul of saving incomplete information designed to make sure nobody wants to know more than vocabulary defines in speculation.

Comparing Democrats to Nazis is stupid. It cheapens the evil the Nazis committed. To even joke about this is disgusting. I disagree with liberals on almost everything but I do not think they are evil or bad people. There bad people on both sides and in the middle, that's human nature.

DDT ban alone is 30 million dead..... Killing by bullets, gas or unintended (but not unforseeable) consequences is the same.

The Germans worked on Eugenics, The lefts champion of Planned Parenthood founder believes the same crap.... I'm not Joking, the truth hurts.

DDT ban alone is 30 million dead..... Killing by bullets, gas or unintended (but not unforseeable) consequences is the same.

The Germans worked on Eugenics, The lefts champion of Planned Parenthood founder believes the same crap.... I'm not Joking, the truth hurts.

Yes I know you not serious and that's the scary part.

So we hunted down Nazis after the war. Do you want to hunt down leftists and democrats?

I say Demorats have commited far more Crimes against humanity than Hitler did.

Abortion

Welfare

Slavery

Jim Crow

these are just a few of the crimes against Humanity that the Demorats have committed.

Obama is Bush is Reagan is Clinton.

ALL US presidents are puppets of the dictatorship that controls the US.

It is funny that you mention the Nazis...because the propaganda that they feed you peasants is very similar to Nazi Germany.

They get you to hate imaginary or massively exaggerated enemies....be it communists or muslims.... and they make TRILLIONS from fake wars and massive arms production.

So we hunted down Nazis after the war. Do you want to hunt down leftists and democrats?

If you had a group that condoned or actively participated the killing of 56 million children, and another 30 million children and adults what would you do?

Romans: 12:19Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

If you had a group that condoned or actively participated the killing of 56 million children, and another 30 million children and adults what would you do?

Romans: 12:19Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Do you support the fake wars that your dictators give you.....massacring 100 000s of children?

Abortion is not murder.

Abortion is premeditated Murder. The Bible forbids Murder. If you take the life of another human being merely because it is more convenient than dealing with the consequences of your irresponsible behaviors than that is murder. If Abortions only occurred in cases of Rape or incest, I would find abortion less abhorring, but most abortions are not a result of rape, incest, or medical necessity, they are done merely for convenience.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. If we hunted down the Nazi's for their crimes against humanity, why in the hell wouldn't we do the same thing to the leftists.

Abortion is premeditated Murder. The Bible forbids Murder. If you take the life of another human being merely because it is more convenient than dealing with the consequences of your irresponsible behaviors than that is murder. If Abortions only occurred in cases of Rape or incest, I would find abortion less abhorring, but most abortions are not a result of rape, incest, or medical necessity, they are done merely for convenience.

Do you support the premeditated murder of 100 00s of children in fake wars?

Do you support the premeditated murder of 100 00s of children in fake wars?

I do not. I did at one time, but now the more I think about it the more I realize that we have killed far more people in Iraq and Afghanistan than the supposed 19 Saudi Arabian Hijackers on 9-11. The only people that benefit from perpetual war is the Military Industrial Complex. With out war they would starve to death. The literally enrich themselves off the death and suffering of others.

I do not. I did at one time, but now the more I think about it the more I realize that we have killed far more people in Iraq and Afghanistan than the supposed 19 Saudi Arabian Hijackers on 9-11. The only people that benefit from perpetual war is the Military Industrial Complex. With out war they would starve to death. The literally enrich themselves off the death and suffering of others.

Well we can agree on that one.

Abortion is not for me such a clear cut subject.

I certainly agree that there should be much greater legislation and restrictions.... however I always doubt that the extremist anti abortionists really care about "life" as they profess to do.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. If we hunted down the Nazi's for their crimes against humanity, why in the hell wouldn't we do the same thing to the leftists.

You don't say......