calif doing great ? tax the poor !!

calif already tripled VLfees, now the libloons want to double them again...

to fix the roads ? nope... for prison overcrowding...

we need arpaios tents...

why do they pretend they only want to tax the rich ?

the facts are...

last election the voters...

raised income tax on $250K and up, calling that a tax on the rich

they raised sales tax which is a tax on the poor.

whats more ?

calif made a lot of money off one of those 2 bills...

guess which one...

calif didnt make any gains from the increase in income tax

they made all their gains off the sales tax increase...

thats right.. by taxing the poor...

tell the truth libloons or face GallowsList

If you don't like CA taxes, don't live there, no one is making you stay or go..

Even a Simpleton should unnerstan dat.

Simple concepts too tough for you?

dont like guns ?

leave my country you pathetic twitiot

if you like taxes so much why dont you triple up ?

punk ass bi+ch cant debunk anything or debate

If you don't like CA taxes, don't live there, no one is making you stay or go..

Even a Simpleton should unnerstan dat.

Simple concepts too tough for you?

Why are you libs so simplistic in your thinking? You guys have the IQ of a frog. Wanting the rich to be taxed more, not the poor is your whole platform, now you say this ? Hypocrite.

Why are you libs so simplistic in your thinking? You guys have the IQ of a frog. Wanting the rich to be taxed more, not the poor is your whole platform, now you say this ? Hypocrite.

its sad none of the libloons can prove me wrong...

its sad none of the libloons can prove me wrong...

Libs cannot prove anything except how ill informed they are.

I didn't know you lived in California. No wonder why you were fighting me about Californians sucking up our welfare here in Nevada, LOL!

If you don't like CA taxes, Move !!!

I did... I used to live in so cal,

no one likes the libloon clusters of high crime high taxes and libloon control

so I moved to the state of jefferson...

why wont calif let us leave ?

isnt slavery illegal ?

what charge are they holding us on ? open the cage, let us out..

we, the state of jefferson, want out of calif...

why wont the libloons let us leave ?

control ?

"when you control the peoples HC... you control the people"

Like I said, you live in an alternate reality.

ACA is law. YOU'RE the loser. 30 million americans are the winners.

where are the 30 million winners ?

gallows don't like guns? so what if you don't like them don't get any . leave my country? its not yours dumb ass .

next to a person that brings in 35-50,000 a year 250 is rich .

don't like your tax rate? move

gallows don't like guns? so what if you don't like them don't get any . leave my country? its not yours dumb ass .

next to a person that brings in 35-50,000 a year 250 is rich .

don't like your tax rate? move

I moved my company and my family and home are soon to follow. Going from 13% state income tax to 0%. Pretty much a no brainer.

I have been harping on this for months. Libs incessantly rant "tax the rich". The rich will not pay for political foolishness. YOU will pay. As sales taxes, excise taxes, gas taxes, fees and everything else that the libs can tax goes up lib loons keep bellowing about the rich. The libs should get a grip. Spending is the problem. Cut spending and taxes.

Interesting video. How come you guys dont break off now? Timing is good, yes?

like the video shows, they quit to go fight ww2, it never moved forward...

until lately, a couple counties did vote to join the new movement and we have a nominee for gov, senator brian dahle

we are also getting "constututional sheriffs" (like sheriff mack in bundyville) in line..

the problem remains, you have to get permission from calif state legislature, they wont let us go...

then congress has to ok it.

its that control thing, thats why when dumbazz puppets like hex say "move" its an empty promise...

look at the libloons, they lie claiming red states get more fed money, with thier cooked books/graph, yet they wont let us go..

lets see an audit of that fed money... lets see exactly where every dollar goes... why not ? its our money...

go ahead libloons

debunk my story...

prove raising sales tax is not a tax on the poor...

just like raising min wage only hurts the poor...

libloons ideas just dont work...

thats how libloons got their name...

I have been harping on this for months. Libs incessantly rant "tax the rich". The rich will not pay for political foolishness. YOU will pay. As sales taxes, excise taxes, gas taxes, fees and everything else that the libs can tax goes up lib loons keep bellowing about the rich. The libs should get a grip. Spending is the problem. Cut spending and taxes.

no kidding

calif also has the highest tax on gas... 79 cents a gallon state tax, heating oil too..

it would be better to lower gas taxes/prices that raise min wage...

this movement has nothing to do with the proposed 6 califs, or the 3 way split, this is an independent issue

3rd County Votes to Leave California, Join New State

GLENN COUNTY-

A third county has now voted to withdraw from the State of California, and form a new State of Jefferson. A fourth county will put the decision to its residents on the June ballot.

Tuesday morning, the Glenn County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously to adopt a declaration and petition to join the new state. Glenn County is northwest of Sacramento and includes the cities of Willows and Orland, and part of the Mendocino National Forest.

The reason for the decision boils down to one word, “representation”, according to Steve Soeth, Glenn County Board of Supervisors Vice Chairman.

He told FOX40, in the middle of last century, when representation in Sacramento became decided on population and not county-by-county, rural areas lost their share of voice at the state legislature.

They say their assembly member represents almost 450,000 people, but a surface area that stretches across five counties reaching from north of Red Bluff to south of Yuba City.

By comparison, Assemblyman Ken Cooley represents more than 460,000 people in Sacramento County, according to WeDrawtheLines.ca.gov.

“This is not about keeping our water, water is governed by federal regulations,” Soeth told FOX40. “We hope to form a new state, set up a form of state government that works better for us.”

Glenn County joins Modoc and Siskiyou counties in adopting the declaration and petition to withdraw from California. Siskiyou and Modoc run along the Oregon border.

“(This is) a chance to start over, pull ourselves up by our bootstraps, show that Northern California can take care of ourselves,” said Soeth.

And now they wait; once there are about a dozen counties who adopt a similar declaration to withdraw from California, they can start talking about specifics for the new state, including what it will be called. Soeth said there are still a lot of details that need to be worked out, but “we would be more streamlined with state agencies”.

To read the declaration and petition the Glenn County Board of Supervisors approved, click here.

The effort is a revival of a State of Jefferson movement in 1941. Organizers are talking to 18 counties about joining the new state. Read more about their efforts here.

Tehama County’s Board of Supervisors voted to put the issue on the June ballot for their residents to vote on.

Campaign for 51st State Gains Followers

Read more: http://fox40.com/2014/01/21/3rd-county-votes-to-leave-california-join-new-state/#ixzz2zeR6EzbM

Read more at http://fox40.com/2014/01/21/3rd-county-votes-to-leave-california-join-new-state/#vyPKsVeIA2TIeJY9.99

Wait, you don't live in California yet you are crying about it? LMAO! I don't care about California. Give it back to Mexico. The only thing that bothers me about California is them damn liberals are moving up to my state and making it even more crazy liberal than it already is.

this is about representation, its not about money.

if calif split into 6 there would be 10 more senators, mostly republican...

when calif carried oblamer with 55 electoral votes, about 20 of them were republicans,

(how many states only have one represenative, we have 20 uncounted)

our votes dont count, we are not represented. even with those numbers, calif voted itself a super majority, but lost it when gun control advocate/assault weapons traffiker leland yee cost them that super majority

he is still on the ballot for sec of state... I hope he wins...

we need more gun runners...

lol

calif is like NV in that rural is right wing, cities are libloon...

Interesting video. How come you guys dont break off now? Timing is good, yes?

did you watch the one about forming the border ?

http://www.history.com/topics/us-states/california/videos/state-of-jefferson?m=528e394da93ae&s=undefined&f=1&free=false

California is a real liberal poop pile. I moved from there long ago.

actually calif is nice, its the libloons who make it a poop pile, unfortunately they are the majority in the country right now... so the country is a real "libloon poop pile"

the real problem is... the country follows calif...

if they can get away with it in calif, the country will follow

look at gay marriage, prop 8 the same voters who carried oblamer passed the BAN on gay marriage.

which was immediately blocked, then gov davis refused to appeal, he was recalled.

it was almost like a set up, then the gay fed court judge rules it unconstitutional, the scotus throws it back to the state, while all the states follow in step,

same thing is going to happen to weed, if oblamer doesnt decriminalize it by exec order