Tax Day Tax Revenue Set All-Time Record

I can sure believe it, I paid about $12K more than last year. The Libs will still cry and whine about raising tax rates though, Supra will show up sometime today to continue his plight to have taxes raised and the cap removed on SS. I have no patience with the goobers anymore, it's never enough as far as they're concerned.

I can sure believe it, I paid about $12K more than last year. The Libs will still cry and whine about raising tax rates though, Supra will show up sometime today to continue his plight to have taxes raised and the cap removed on SS. I have no patience with the goobers anymore, it's never enough as far as they're concerned.

Yeah me too. As a son of a school teacher and one income family. I never though I would pay in taxes two times the median US income.

I just want to breakthrough. Why is government so hellbent on keeping me in the caste system?

People like me that move from lower class to upper middle class should be rewarded not penalized.

Yeah me too. As a son of a school teacher and one income family. I never though I would pay in taxes two times the median US income.

I just want to breakthrough. Why is government so hellbent on keeping me in the caste system?

People like me that move from lower class to upper middle class should be rewarded not penalized.

I'm sure you've heard the old saying "the only sure things in life are death and taxes", Liberals believe it should read "the only sure thing in life is taxed to death". It's kinda tough to make any real headway when the actual rate of taxes paid is above 40%, amazes me think the federal and state government take a minimal of 40 cents out of every dollar I make and it's still not enough.

I'm sure you've heard the old saying "the only sure things in life are death and taxes", Liberals believe it should read "the only sure thing in life is taxed to death". It's kinda tough to make any real headway when the actual rate of taxes paid is above 40%, amazes me think the federal and state government take a minimal of 40 cents out of every dollar I make and it's still not enough.

It isn't taxed to death. They tax you even after you die. There is no end to the taxes liberals want. If they could, they would tax you to go to heaven or hell. They don't care, just as long as they get your money. They would even tax God for leasing us the lives we have. A user fee, so-to-speak. The EPA would fine God for the flood and the UN would put sanctions on God for leveling Sodom and Gomorrah.

Have some real hard decisions to make next year. Does my wife work and basically it all goes to government and day care. Or does she stay home. It's gonna need to be the latter.

The good thing , if there is one , the IRS is the only agency with enough power to get a lib to see the realities of of their own policies. My sister is a kook of the first order, I was never able to get through to her on anything, including taxes. UNTILL she got a promotion and a nice raise. She went from 23k to 31k as a supervisor in her office. She was so happy, UNTILL, the $200 approx extra per week she was expecting turned into $90 and the rest was eaten up by taxes. THAT got her attention . She has not fully recovered from her liberal affliction, but her condition is improving. There is hope for her!