GallowsList... you dont want to be there... Beware...

This is a warning to all LIARS

LYING will NOT go unpunished...

you've heard of craigslist...

you've heard of angieslist...

you dont want to get on GallowsList of known liars

I have been compiling proof...

beware LIARS...

of course the dumbest liar shows up first...

only a retarded hillbilly would keep telling the same lies after getting caught...

the tax system is in.my favor. i pay little or no taxes.

And make millions.

I do pay my taxes. i paid about one million dollars last year. about 8%

you are a retarded lying hillbilly, thats why you support oblamer...

You are not a credible witness...

Dontlooknow, I doubt you are even rich. You said too many things that contradict it. If you are going to lie, you need to keep your story the same. You said you made millions from the stock market and that you have never worked a day in your life. But then you also said you owned a lumberyard. I think you are full of it.

The one that fell for the bundy ranch bull is going to judge.

Lol lmao.

since you are a mongoloid idiot I will explain the obvious...

I have posted YOUR words

when the masses flood through this thread, they will be the judge, your lies have nothing to do with me,

you braindead retard...

if you had half a brain, you wouldnt have to ask why/any questions...

you have been dismissed, you are not a credible witness

your testimony is not needed...

go back to your gf/right hand and find a hobby

kill yourself, your pitiful life is not worth living

beware LIARS...

WTF!? LMAO! Go play with your dolls.

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/160294-where-has-annoyedlib-disappeared-to/

beware LIARS...

See, "where has annoyedlib disappeared to?" by king of the county.

Hypocrites shall reveal themselves, right?

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/160294-where-has-annoyedlib-disappeared-to/

See, "where has annoyedlib disappeared to?" by king of the county.

Hypocrites shall reveal themselves, right?

bobs G spot was so desperate to find something on me... went to my profile and all the loser could do is go to the above mentioned thread and make a dumbazz fkn retard out of themselves...

typical libloon BS

calls the great gallows a liar without checking the facts...

so tell us all fk nut

why did chuck ban AL

you pathetic lying backpedaling coward...

then the braindead fkn retard advertizes the para-site

Major Fail moron...

Posted · Hidden by lucifershammer, April 22, 2014 - .net
Hidden by lucifershammer, April 22, 2014 - .net

bobs G spot was so desperate to find something on me... went to my profile and all the loser could do is go to the above mentioned thread and make a dumbazz fkn retard out of themselves...

typical libloon BS

calls the great gallows a liar without checking the facts...

so tell us all fk nut

why did chuck ban AL

you pathetic lying backpedaling coward...

then the braindead fkn retard advertizes the para-site

Major Fail moron...

So, you are a shut-in fag, who spams here, but you don't go over, to .net. Whoop.

You are a hypocritical fag. Get used to it. You forgot what you posted, and now you are an EMBARASSED hypocritical fag.

I rest my case

the loser cant back up their BS

so they show us all what a loser homophobe they are

how libloon of you...

besides... CockPuffer told me I was pre banned

thats why I kicked all the dot.net backstabbers outta here

you are very good at being uninformed...

you dumbazz fkn retard...

Posted · Hidden by lucifershammer, April 21, 2014 - compeitive site
Hidden by lucifershammer, April 21, 2014 - compeitive site

"You have entered a link that the administrator does not allow links to," meaning Cannon's fake ass copy cat site.

I don't know why not, unless it's because Cannonpointer calls Teacher a fag, whenever he wants to.

Users browsing: "Annoyed Liberall"

Go fish, fag.

YOU'RE A LIAR.

so they show us all what a loser homophobe they are

how libloon of you...

I guess since you scat out fag-spam, and you put your head right back up your own butt, to keep the widdle thing warm, you never notice, how I claim "non-Liberal," at this forum, but at .net, I claim "Independent."

You fags all think when you get outed, it is by someone who fears you bitches.

Maybe you'll get scary, when it's Pride Week, and you are all out fighting somebody you haven't shagged HIV into, yet, before you throw and blow or flip and dick, during fag fu fighting.

beware LIARS...

Gallows420, deniers tell the truth about invented facts of what they wish to believe possible. Liars keep everyone at their vocabulary to keep reality really governing life as humanity defines it can become by law.

gallows your drink your own bathwater.

doesnt everybody ?

are you telling me this to make me a better person ?

or do you want to make me cry ?

now listen leftyloser...

if you cant prove I drink bathwater... you are a liar...

do you understand ?

prove your case...

So, you are a shut-in fag, who spams here, but you don't go over, to .net. Whoop.

You are a hypocritical fag. Get used to it. You forgot what you posted, and now you are an EMBARASSED hypocritical fag.

having trouble signing in ?

lol

I cant seem to find your posts

dumbazz

lol

why are you libloons such homophobes ?

you should be ashamed...

who are these fake libloons ?

Gallows, good thread. Why (not asking you)? Explaining the best answer for those who might not be liars but object to listing liars.

Liars on web forums are most often cognitive infiltrators. They are hired by government or corporate interests to interfere with the public that is trying to determine the truth and take action to protect their futures, their lives and the lives of their children. They are trying to be true to their best instincts and cognitive infiltration is against that.

I've tried listing cognitive infiltrators by using a question they would never answer truthfully. It is against their agenda which is their job. I suggested it at the dailypaul forum and was banned. I tried it at the ronpaul forum to find that the infiltrators were so numerous AND the sincere posters so conditioned after years of trading posts with infiltrators, THAT IT WAS VERY HARD TO TELL THEM APART. At the ronpaul forum not one poster would accept overtly the root purpose of free speech. Such is actually proof a psychological degeneration relating to human purpose.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?445586-Only-Sincere-Americans-Accept-The-Root-Purpose-Of-Free-Speech

I feel quite certain that some on the insincere list are sincere, but that is only by reading many of their posts and determining that despite the slant on their politics, they have a position that almost no cognitive infiltrator would be paid to take.

Here I tried it without the list.

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/161182-can-one-american-state-the-root-purpose-of-free-speech/

And, perhaps that was a mistake, because there were two posters that overtly accepted it without problem.

The issue of separating sincere Americans that actually support the principles of the 1787 constitution from those that are covertly against it; which makes them liars in a very large sense; is actually vital to all of our futures but few are ready to admit that fact, sincere of not.

So the point of this post is that ONLY by sincere Americans telling the truth about their perceptions of prime constitutional intent, the purpose of free speech, can liars, infiltrators of web forums be separated from the rest. If posters are afraid of being associated with an effort to expose cognitive infiltration, this will not work. they will not tell the truth.

They will go along with the cognitive infiltration, which of course misrepresents the effort as a form of senseless discrimination, and such is consistent with the irreverence of their past behaviors and that of the sincere which have learned to think that irreverence is socially acceptable.

In this thread,

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/161248-challenge-to-cartoon-leaches-bring-evidence/

we have at least one liar there, probably 2. Beachooser is a liar because it pretends to be working for the truth. But continually evades posting an image from 9-11 showing the structure FEMA said existed, which I've proven did not exist by posting images from 9-11 showing that such structure is not there, but the one I claim is.

So this is exposure of cognitive infiltration by default failure to address facts that SHOULD be addressed if the poster is interested in the truth rather than only interested in supporting an agenda of denial.

Cartoon states how the Towers were demoed does not matter. Such a position is inconsistent with logic because if a form of demo is impossible, it could not have happened. Cartoon backs that impossible method by default because the possible is not engaged, and is therefore unaccountable to the impossibilities. Therefore the second liar is exposed. However, it is possible that someone could be so stupid that the fact of "how" and "impossible" would appear inconsequential to them.

The same is partially true at the ronpaul forum. Some people cannot understand the constitution without an authority accepting an understanding, or a social group even, accepting the icons understanding an explanation. What is inconsistent is that the liars there state the constitution is important to them, or that some other form of social contract is important, BUT, they never work to find out what they do not understand. The social followers that cannot understand do the same thing for other reasons. Hard to distinguish.

I feel Gallows is operating in a way which exposes liars by the fact they do not follow through with the agenda they espouse they stand for. Much like the challenge thread posted above.

So I do have a question for Gallows with this post. Is that how you know the liars are liars?

Gallows, good thread. Why (not asking you)? Explaining the best answer for those who might not be liars but object to listing liars.

So I do have a question for Gallows with this post. Is that how you know the liars are liars?

you should ask your shrink

this was not an invitation to spam the thread with your broken record links...

if you had any idea what all your $3 words mean...

you would know...

this thread is a warning to all liars..

I cant help it if beachairloser split your ass wide open and didnt even leave a tip...

do you need some emergency anal stitches to help stop the leakage ?

should I call 911 or issue an amber alert on your sanity ?

this thread is a warning to all liars..

I cant help it if beachairloser split your ass wide open you should ask your shrink

Hah! If I wasn't working with facts and law chicken chooser and yourself might have a case, but no. You have no case or reason for what you are doing and your response proves it.