what do you think?

the US and Canada merging as one big ass country?

share recourses , health care , everything taxation included . ?

me I hate to see Canada ravaged by American corporations , I think of Canada as a hunting and fishing paradise . seeing what we did down here polluting dumping , cutting down forest . I'm against it .

me I hate to see Canada ravaged by American corporations , I think of Canada as a hunting and fishing paradise . seeing what we did down here polluting dumping , cutting down forest . I'm against it .

Umm, Calgary is an oil and gas boom-city. One reason they may be cleaner than us is because they want to pipe their fossil fuels through the USA to sell the majority of it overseas (i.e. Keystone Pipeline). Also, they do not create much of anything. How many Canadian made cars or motorcycles do you see them buy? We produce, so we pollute. Not to say they aren't the wiser for letting us do the dirty work in our back yards while they reap the rewards. In addition, Canada has a miniscule military budget, saving billions. The reason? They ride on the backs of our military might. They are on our border, and are our friends, and they know we will protect both our shores. Again, they reap the rewards of our security through economics.

Without the USA, Canada would be in constant power-grabbing battles with a plethora of countries of military might. They would lose. I would be in favor of pooling our combined attributes, and unite them with us as a larger USA, with the same constitution. I don't think the Brits would favor that move much though.

no

From my understanding, Obama is planning on handing Alaska over to his buddy Vlad anyway.

And California is already a state of Mexico.

So maybe each state should be allowed to vote which country they'd like to have adopt them. NY could become part of France, Oregon could buddy up with the Netherlands, etc.

Of course, some states would have no takers.

Do we get to bring their health care & retirement systems and gun licensing/registration laws (http://www.loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/canada.php) to our country in the process?

From my understanding, Obama is planning on handing Alaska over to his buddy Vlad anyway.

And California is already a state of Mexico.

So maybe each state should be allowed to vote which country they'd like to have adopt them. NY could become part of France, Oregon could buddy up with the Netherlands, etc.

Of course, some states would have no takers.

I'll bid $ 1 for Mississippi!

Any bids for Loseianna? $ 1?

S.Carolina?

Every nation has its own rectum. I think the uSA has three!

No, We don't want to incorporate those turtleneck tundra rats.

Mexico is our 51 state !

It's our 58th state. ;)

NO we dont

No.

Then I suppose we'll have to develop similar forward thinking programs and laws on our own.

See ya at the polls!

(I'll be the one driving the vanload of illegal aliens, gay couples, homeless people, environmental radicals, and welfare queens :lol: )

You know what's better than centralization?

Decentralization.