Do You Pray?

no, as a predator I study how society and all social justifications prey upon my time occupying this space within my skin of being spaced apart from everything else in this atmosphere currently existing as it happens totally within this universal moment all the time.

I prayed and asked god why he gave my daughters 7 year old playmate brain cancer... The little girl and her family are very devout Christians and he rewards them with a slow agonizing death..

Been there, and yes, it certainly does raise questions; especially when scum roams this Earth, whose entire agenda is human misery. I always questioned, why should a child or an innocent suffer, when so many more deserving of God's wrath, "seem to" get a pass.

The key words being "seem to". I do believe it all comes back with a vengeance - be it good or bad. Although, I figure, as an adult, you probably did something that buys you a ticket to suffering; but no, not a child. Never; and that can be a tough call.

I prayed and asked god why he gave my daughters 7 year old playmate brain cancer... The little girl and her family are very devout Christians and he rewards them with a slow agonizing death..

Being at the right place at the wrong time or in the wrong position at the right time is just interpretation of what things added into currently. Is and was or was and is are what exists and existed here.

Hope to correct past mistakes planning to be prepared for anything is possible creates many things that never existed to exist as barriers of behavior. The hardest thing to accept about simplicity is it is never easy to adapt within self captivity of being spaced apart now all the time existing currently as nothing surviving remains the same added details twice.

To not join a social consciouness of could happen puts the individual choosing to find what others never want to view honestly as limiting physical absolutes into a category of anti-social, insubordinate, closed minded, inflexible, stubborn, treasonist, sinful, blasphemist, disrespectful, mentally ill, and the list is endless for those not following directives as orchestrated to organize legal, moral, ethical means of honoring a common denial globally.

My instincts grieve for the ancestry in the loss of their ancestor. But I cannot change real to suit reality.

So in other words you are saying life ain't fair..

Life is completed by the lifetimes passing through the moment. the word "current", means more than just present.

Serenity, isn't a dream state of consciousness, it is a complete understanding of how and why anyone and anything is spaced apart now..

I describe how social chaos gets orchestrated and denial becomes organized theaters of reality, but I cannot get everyone to stop performing as society's favorite siblings saving humanity.

So in other words you are saying life ain't fair..

Grandma Lula always told me: Life is mostly hard work. Fair? Well, certainly not fair for those of us who foot the bill for the parasites. Although, for what it's worth, I have tried to live an honorable life - never expected an able bodied person to support me - learned to make do - & not live beyond my present means. I learned long ago, what I own - the house I live in - the car I drive - the clothes I wear, is not who I am. That you will never be in control of your life until you realize these things; and if & when you do, there is one thing you can be sure of; that being, you will still never be in control of your life; but you may have a handle on who you are.

In the world of psychology, any religious practice is considered "Magical Thinking". Praying falls under that category. Magical Thinking is not not considered either a negative nor a positive mental health condition, but it is a mental health condition, and may be found by simply looking up the diagnosis. Magical Thinking is practiced much by children as well as adults, and varies in scope. Religion is just one form of Magical Thinking, but there are many others.

I do not subscribe to Magical Thinking, therefore I do not pray. For some, religion, faith and praying is an exceptional placebo, and I absolutely believe it has its proper place if it enhances the mental health of the individual practicing it.

Grandma Lula always told me: Life is mostly hard work. Fair? Well, certainly not fair for those of us who foot the bill for the parasites. Although, for what it's worth, I have tried to live an honorable life - never expected an able bodied person to support me - learned to make do - & not live beyond my present means. I learned long ago, what I own - the house I live in - the car I drive - the clothes I wear, is not who I am. That you will never be in control of your life until you realize these things; and if & when you do, there is one thing you can be sure of; that being, you will still never be in control of your life; but you may have a handle on who you are.

you quote your grandma in this post, but what is your opinion? even if you agree with her as I do, do you comprend the magnitude of what it includes universally speaking down to every finite detail of compounding total sums of everything adding together so far?

Can you explain why chaos exists in societal evolution because of linear interpretations of the same events defined in seemingly countless ways?

Lets start discussing how things became so complicated within an exponential space between inverting matter changing shape and form forming the shape of everything existing next indiviudally in this atmosphere.

Serious question; and there are many ways to pray. When you pray, what do you ask for? I never make light of someone's opinions -beliefs; regardless of what they believe or not believe.

You may never make light of someone's opinions-beliefs, but Jesus said to the Pharisees and Sadducees.

Matthew 3:7 states, "But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"

Was Jesus the one that fed the five thousand or was Jesus the one that rebuked the evil people of that day?

John the Baptist lost his head for rebuking a leader.

When I say my prayers...

I thank God for another day on this Earth and to have the strength to accept His will,

I ask God for forgiveness of my sins and the strength to forgive others who have wronged me,

I thank God I never hurt or killed anyone while in my addiction and that I have been given a second chance in life.

I also pray for people like lucifershammer, who blame God for a 7 year old for having cancer; that some day they will understand that everything happens / doesn't happen is for a reason and is part of something bigger than ourselves and our humanly understanding.

Yes I pray to the Lord Jesus Christ, i dont do it near enough but I do pray to God !!!!!

That person above who said Magical thinking, keep that in mind while your burning the lake of fire!

That person would be me. Before critical retorts, it might be wise if you look up the term yourself. The term does not come from me, but our modern community of medical professionals. I cannot help that it evidently disturbs you. Do some reading on it, and I will have been proved correct. But you also have the prerogative to deny that there is such a syndrome. I'm not worried about much of anything merely because humans or an antiquated book tells me to be. Do you buy something from every salesman who calls you or knocks on your door? Don't feel distressed about dying, making room for the next animal, and giving to the earth to sustain it....and nothing more. Anything more is just normal human fear of the unknown and/or selfishness. Don't mock my idea of reality, and I won't mock yours.

In the world of psychology, any religious practice is considered "Magical Thinking". Praying falls under that category. Magical Thinking is not not considered either a negative nor a positive mental health condition, but it is a mental health condition, and may be found by simply looking up the diagnosis. Magical Thinking is practiced much by children as well as adults, and varies in scope. Religion is just one form of Magical Thinking, but there are many others.

I do not subscribe to Magical Thinking, therefore I do not pray. For some, religion, faith and praying is an exceptional placebo, and I absolutely believe it has its proper place if it enhances the mental health of the individual practicing it.

That exceptional placebo is a peace with God that surpasses all understanding.

There is only one way to know that peace with God but to accept Jesus Christ as Lord/Savior and commit following the commandments/doctrines of the Bible.

Life is like a wild raging ocean, and each person needs at least a quite time with God once a week to get our compass reset. For most people that day is Sunday.

Cancer is as natural as blue eyes. God did not give your daughters 7 year old playmate brain cancer.

The purpose of religion is to define a lifestyle that will be the best possible on earth.

God does not manipulate people nor situations.

By making good choices that are consistent with the Bible, the life on earth will be good.

By making bad choices that violate the Bible, the life on earth will be difficult.

The purpose of religion is to be a weekly reminder to each person of the lifestyle that God desires for each person.

God hates sin, because sin hurts people and society.

Serious question; and there are many ways to pray. When you pray, what do you ask for? I never make light of someone's opinions -beliefs; regardless of what they believe or not believe.

I don't pray per se, but I do have lengthy conversations with God. He never answers verbally, but he has answered back through signs and people. I usually ask for understanding of why certainly things happening, or have happened in my life. I also seek knowledge about life's mystery's. I don't waste God's or my time buy asking for petty little things I could get myself. One thing I can say for sure, is if I am having a rotten day, I always feel better after I talk to God about it. I would say I am more Spiritual than Religious. To much politics in Religion, it distracts from a persons relationship with God.

I don't pray per se, but I do have lengthy conversations with God. He never answers verbally, but he has answered back through signs and people. I usually ask for understanding of why certainly things happening, or have happened in my life. I also seek knowledge about life's mystery's. I don't waste God's or my time buy asking for petty little things I could get myself. One thing I can say for sure, is if I am having a rotten day, I always feel better after I talk to God about it. I would say I am more Spiritual than Religious. To much politics in Religion, it distracts from a persons relationship with God.

There needs to be religion in politics as in the concept of loving your neighbor.

If you have found peace then you should want to make sure your neighbor has the same opportunity.

The homosexuality, adultery and drugs advocated by PLASDs and the Atheistic Liberal News and Entertainment Industry does not lead to the peace you have found.

Homosexuality, adultery and drugs were legalized by politics (appointment of judges) and will only be reversed by politics.

Cancer is as natural as blue eyes. God did not give your daughters 7 year old playmate brain cancer.

The purpose of religion is to define a lifestyle that will be the best possible on earth.

God does not manipulate people nor situations.

By making good choices that are consistent with the Bible, the life on earth will be good.

By making bad choices that violate the Bible, the life on earth will be difficult.

The purpose of religion is to be a weekly reminder to each person of the lifestyle that God desires for each person.

God hates sin, because sin hurts people and society.

Magical thinking. Magical answers.