Just In: Obama Accused By Congressman Of Illegal Action At Bundy Ranch

Ok Bundy is a douche. But there has to be something else going on hear that we are not being told. If Bundy is wrong, then why all this force? Snipers? The stand off? The dots just are not connecting. The last paragraph states that most legislatures and law enforcement are standing behind the militia and the Bundys. Trying to understand all the facts in this case is a cluster.

In the case of the Bundy Ranch, he continued, “the relevant local law enforcement officials appear to be the Sheriff of Clark County, Nevada, Douglas C. Gillespie.”

Gillespie, however, conspicuously took a back seat to BLM forces during the standoff.

“Indeed,” Stockman wrote, “the exact type of crisis that the federal government has provoked at the Bundy ranch is the very type of incident that Congress knew could be avoided by relying on local law enforcement officials.”

The stated purpose of the correspondence is for the Obama administration “to bring the BLM into compliance with 43 U.S.C. section 1733.”

Absent a full investigation into the agency’s actions, he concluded, “the federal government must not only stand down, but remove all federal personnel from anywhere near the Bundy ranch.”

Legislators and law enforcement personnel have stood alongside state militia members and the Bundy family in opposing the excessive force employed by the BLM. Stockman’s letter adds even more weight to the growing sentiment against the federal overreach.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/congressman-pens-letter-obama-blasting-lawless-blm/#mfYf5HrDG7kKLdSm.99

http://www.westernjournalism.com/congressman-pens-letter-obama-blasting-lawless-blm/

Gottta love the wingnuts,

If Bundy "wins", this means we don't have to obey any Federal laws.

Grab what you want and call it yours.

I call dibs on Yellowstone National Park, anyone entering from now on send $10 per person to my bank account....

Gottta love the wingnuts,

If Bundy "wins", this means we don't have to obey any Federal laws.

Grab what you want and call it yours.

I call dibs on Yellowstone National Park, anyone entering from now on send $10 per person to my bank account....

You need to keep up. It means just the opposite. The debate is whether or not the BLM over reached their power so if they win then that means the feds can have dibs on anything they want. You have it backwards.

What? You are looking at a very narrow view. Even law enforcement and most legislatures are backing the militia. The only ones supporting the feds are the usual people, the libs. You libs will always take the feds side no matter what the issue is.

I hear the wookie is gonna yammer on at a high school graduation and turn it into a political rally about black vs. white.

Students aren't too happy. Maybe they should chant WOOKIE WOOKIE WOOKIE until she gets the fook off stage.

No, you have it wrong,

The right is trying to spin Bundys lawlessness into a Fed overreach...

Not so.

If the Feds had overreached there would have been 10,20,50,100 dead protesters.

At least we know where you draw the line, as long as they don't go on a killing spree it's all good.

Dimwitted Dims, you just don't get it...it doesn't matter if Bundy is right or wrong, the LAW clearly states that the BLM has NO AUTHORITY ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. Didn't you bother to read 43 USC 1733? It was clearly mentioned in the article.

BLM was supposed to contract Local or State LEO's to execute any warrants on the Bundy Ranch as the BLM has NO AUTHORITY outside of BLM lands. Their actions OUTSIDE of BLM lands constitutes a clear violation of FEDERAL LAW, and places them subject to actions against BLM by Bundy which could result in tens of thousands, if not millions of dollars in "restitution" for violating his Civil Rights.

What's the matter, all of a sudden you Llbtards don't care about Civil Rights any more? Weren't you the ones screaming for "justice" for Mumia and all of the Gitmo detainees? I see, you only care about Civil Rights when it's "convenient" for you and your "cause". That's the difference between you and I...I actually care about EVERYONE'S Civil Rights ALL of the time you hypocritical pieces of shlt!!

What? You are looking at a very narrow view. Even law enforcement and most legislatures are backing the militia. The only ones supporting the feds are the usual people, the libs. You libs will always take the feds side no matter what the issue is.

This is what bothers me about modern libs.

They just aren't there when it comes to civil liberty issues! Old style libs definitely were!

But there are also a lot of "pretenders" amongst the libertarians as well.

And Rethugs don't even pretend to support liberty, that's how crass they are, they love the police state so much.

"Freedom is a word that we use, without thinkin.....without thinkin" Donavan, "Colours"

that should blow up in his face since the bundy thing was not real .

typical repig congressmen

Orchestrated chaos becomes reality when acted out according to organized deniers that it didn't happen as it did.

the Obama administration isn't Barak Obama himself, just his puppeteering masters pulling the strings on the hearts of people protecting denial in every form exercised to save humanity's educated self deception.

This is what bothers me about modern libs.

They just aren't there when it comes to civil liberty issues! Old style libs definitely were!

But there are also a lot of "pretenders" amongst the libertarians as well.

And Rethugs don't even pretend to support liberty, that's how crass they are, they love the police state so much.

"Freedom is a word that we use, without thinkin.....without thinkin" Donavan, "Colours"

Singing of peace and freedom and ending wars. A song for all ages!

No, you have it wrong,

The right is trying to spin Bundys lawlessness into a Fed overreach...

Not so.

If the Feds had overreached there would have been 10,20,50,100 dead protesters.

You are an idiot. You have no miniscule idea what you're talking about.

Damn, it's funny the how wingnuts defend the crooked and corrupt on the right,

While whining, complaining and calling for Congressional investigations of every so called Lib on the planet.

What's that word?

Hypocrite., yeah, that's it, Hypocrites.

While whining, complaining and calling for Congressional investigations of every so called Lib on the planet.

What's that word?

What is even more humorous, is a 4th party academic telling all three sides nobody can know everything currently going on.

Then precedes to inform all sides there are only two choices. left and right.

What's funny is that Liberals, who are supposed to be all about Civil Rights, seem to overlook it when someone on the Right is having their Civil Rights trampled on.

It doesn't matter how "wrong" Bundy may or may not be, the fact of the matter is that the Feds and specifically BLM screwed the pooch here and everyone knows it.

What's funny is that Liberals, who are supposed to be all about Civil Rights, seem to overlook it when someone on the Right is having their Civil Rights trampled on.

It doesn't matter how "wrong" Bundy may or may not be, the fact of the matter is that the Feds and specifically BLM screwed the pooch here and everyone knows it.

Again here you go left vs right complaining top doesn't respect bottom and adore those in front of teaching denial followed by deniers giving up all hope to ever understand everything it takes to exist now as a constructted total sum of genetic continuation self contained in this atmosphere as part of this whole universal transition of was to does exist never the same adding details twice..

Remember, can't believe means won't accept and keeping the faith means defending denial.

Sole, you miss the point completely. My purpose here is not to educate everyone, my purpose here is to save the savable, and bltch-slap the rest to the ground and shove their hypocrisy down their throats until they choke on it. The mindless morons are beyond saving, so I'm going to marginalize them to the point where nobody will ever hear their inane wailing any longer.

What's that word?

LOL! Yeah, because Ovomit and his staff are angels and have never done anything crooked. There is still something amiss. Why all the presence from the feds? Snipers? Helicopters? Armed personnel? Yeah, Im sure thats required for cows.