Militant Atheists really are idiots.

I find all of these "militant" atheist today, you know, the ones that run around screaming that any and everything even remotely related to religion offends them, to be complete idiots.

If you're an Atheist, that means that you don't believe in God...AT ALL, so how can you be "offended" by something that you insist DOESN'T EVEN EXIST???

Kindly explain to all of us how a Crèche, a cross, or the Ten Commandments on public property can possibly offend you, or in any way represents a violation of the First Amendment when it represents something you say DOESN'T EXIST?

I find all of these "militant" atheist today, you know, the ones that run around screaming that any and everything even remotely related to religion offends them, to be complete idiots.

If you're an Atheist, that means that you don't believe in God...AT ALL, so how can you be "offended" by something that you insist DOESN'T EVEN EXIST???

Kindly explain to all of us how a Crèche, a cross, or the Ten Commandments on public property can possibly offend you, or in any way represents a violation of the First Amendment when it represents something you say DOESN'T EXIST?

I use a huge cruciix to ward off all the Jesus demon zombies!

Satan has grabbed them by the soul!

you must stop with this dispensing logic...at once!

i am offended

Any ideology's militant groups are educated idiots.

Good, we're all in agreement that these "militant" atheists are morons, so there's no need for any more discussion about taking down crèche's, crosses, the ten commandments, or anything else representing Christianity.

Live and let live.