Liberals, why do you love this fact?

Why is it that we keep hearing that social security is running out of money but we never hear that welfare is running out of money?

One worked for their money and the other didnt. Liberals, I know that this makes you happy. Why?

Why is it that we keep hearing that social security is running out of money but we never hear that welfare is running out of money?

Could you imagine if a reporter asked BHO that question in a interview ?

BHO...would precede to talk for 10 minutes and when he was done you'd be like WTF did he just say !

As far as Social Security, here's my plan. If you're already drawing, or are expecting to be drawing within the next five years you can opt to either stay on/go on OR you can opt to take a pay out. Whatever you've contributed will be reimbursed with 3% interest just as if you had put it in a savings account (minus any monies you've already received if you've been drawing) and you can invest it (or not) as you see fit, it's YOUR money.

If you're more than 5 years out but over 35, you take the payout and 3% and you invest the money as you see fit.

If you're under 35, you get your money back, no interest (sorry, sucks to be you) BUT you're still young enough that you'll be able to invest that money, and the rest of your future is up to you to invest for.

I want to be clear here, I have no problem HELPING people who have worked and contributed but through no fault of their own have fallen on hard times, because there but for the grace of God go any of us. What pisses me off is the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and now 5th GENERATION of Welfare addicts, none of whom have ever done an honest days work in their entire worthless lives, living in "public housing", taking welfare, food stamps (EIB), WIC, and living high on the hog at OUR expense!

One worked for their money and the other didnt. Liberals, I know that this makes you happy. Why?

FALSE PREMISE!

Soc. security is not a Govt. funded program!

It is a separate private trust fund!

The slimebags in Congress have no right to dip into it!

SS is solvent , conbaggers are trying to scare old people that's all its their favorite thing

True.

FEAR, HATE, and LIES is their whole M.O.

Everything Willie says about the Rethugs is true!

And, sadly, there are too many Dems who are DINO, that side with Rethugs. Third Way aholes!

When you feed park animals, they keep coming back. Thats why we are not supposed to feed them. Humans are no different.

People are not park animals!

What would you like to do with them?

Sentence them to the Death Camps or Rethug private prisons to rot?

I am counting on that support in my retirement years.

Wow. Talk about not planning. I, for one, am not counting on SS. I refuse to trust the government with my financial well-being. That's why I went to school for engineering and married a pharmacist. Two jobs that will always be needed. I am 32 and have well over $250K of savings/investments working for my family. I may have to pay SS tax, but am damn sure not going to count on it for my retirement. My plan for SS payments, if I get them, is to be "fun" money.

come on doood that ones easy

look at the difference...people paid into SS and expect lots of people to die before collecting but harry stole the money

no one paid into welfare, it just comes out of the tax base

it goes straight to the debt

What would you like to do with them?

Sentence them to the Death Camps?

why do you answer your own questions ? you arent very nice...

why did the libloons backpedal on reagans fence ?

so now you worthless asswipes blame the right ? is it AZ sb1070's fault ?

gfy dumbazz... why dont YOU adopt a couple hundred ... you fkn hypocrite

Take Down the Bird Feeder

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. What a beauty of a bird feeder it is, as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue.

Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, and the table---everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket.

And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like it used to be...Quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see---

Our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, and free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.

Then the illegal came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor; your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English.

Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to 'press one' to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than 'Old Glory' are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.

If you agree, pass it on; if not, Continue cleaning up the poop!

I don't like hearing that Social Security is not solvent.. I am counting on that support in my retirement years

I do agree we need to maintain a constant vigil to keep people off of welfare. But I also have some compassion for people who are having trouble.

We need to keep slowly closing the valve on assistance and entitlements

Again.. I have sincere gratitude to those that helped me during my unemployment.. I will be paying back into the system on Monday

Oh my gosh. You sound like a conservative. I am stunned. Have you converted????

Contrary to the hype that's been propagated about SS remaining solvent through 2020 due to "trust fund reserves", it IS bankrupt. Anybody who knows anything about markets and investments knows this, which explains why lefty and nukkinfutz can't get their heads wrapped around the concept.

Even if you believe everything they tell you, according to 2012 projections, expenditures will outstrip incomes by 2021 (that's just 7 years for the mathematically disadvantaged), and by 2033 the "trust fund" will be completely exhausted at which time contributions to SS (at present levels) will only cover 77% of expenditures. What the spin-doctors at the SS Administration AREN'T telling you is that those projections are based on 2011 levels of contributions and PROJECTIONS of contributions based on an economy that's AT LEAST twice as good as it actually is today!

Obama and the Llbtard sycophants in Congress have managed to totally destroy an already weakened economy, put more people out of work than at almost any time in this nations history, put more people on welfare, food stamps, and unemployment than EVER before, ALL of which takes resources away from SS (don't forget, it's all really in the same pot), so the "trust fund" won't go nearly as far as they claimed it would when the projections were made.

No matter how you slice it, Social Security IS bankrupt, and there's no getting around that fact. They couldn't save it now if the DOUBLED contributions, so if you're planning on having it for your retirement and you're NOT going to be dead in the next 5 years, get ready to take a huge bite from the shlt sandwich, 'cause it's not going to be there.

Do you remember "Hope and Change"? Obama "hoped" you'd keep your heads shoved up your a$$ and not notice what he was doing while he robbed the last of the "change" out of Social Security...how else do you suppose he went from being a broke a$$ed community organizer to a multi-MILLIONAIRE in just 5 years?

come on doood that ones easy

look at the difference...people paid into SS and expect lots of people to die before collecting but harry stole the money

no one paid into welfare, it just comes out of the tax base

it goes straight to the debt

why do you answer your own questions ? you arent very nice...

why did the libloons backpedal on reagans fence ?

so now you worthless asswipes blame the right ? is it AZ sb1070's fault ?

gfy dumbazz... why dont YOU adopt a couple hundred ... you fkn hypocrite

Take Down the Bird Feeder

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. What a beauty of a bird feeder it is, as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue.

Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, and the table---everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket.

And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like it used to be...Quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see---

Our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, and free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.

Then the illegal came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor; your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English.

Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to 'press one' to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than 'Old Glory' are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.

If you agree, pass it on; if not, Continue cleaning up the poop!

I'd like the bird houses removed, the birds to go away, and the poop removed. The problem is, we have some azzhole who loves only birds of a different feather, feeds and protects them for their adoration, all the while keeping his feet out of the poop by sitting high upon a throne in his very own castle.