a social conservative is NOT a fiscal conservative.

A fiscal conservative wants to conserve the wealth and power of the rich.

A social conservative is a moron who believes religious con men telling the morons

that they know what god of the universe thinks.

A social conservative is a racist, a homophobe, a gun nut, all misguided children

hating everyone who does not belong to his race, his church, or his gun club.

A fiscal conservative is laughing his ass off all the way to the bank using social

issues to divide workers, steal their pensions, deny workers health care, reducing

the size of workers' paychecks.

And all social conservatives can do is switch their thumbs from their ass to their

mouths and back again, and whine about democrats, obama and fellow workers. :wacko::blink:

Blue William always has been. But I do see a trend here. Democrats, valiant, honest and true, coming together to DEMAND that their Democrat candidates for office REFUSE and GIVE BACK all campaign donations from the very rich, the very corporations they despise. Can I get a couple of 2008-style "Yes We Can Cans" for this? Any Democrats on this board care to lead the charge against rich and corporate tyranny?

A social conservative is a moron who believes religious con men telling the morons

A social conservative is a racist, a homophobe, a gun nut, all misguided children

A fiscal conservative is laughing his ass off all the way to the bank using social

issues to divide workers, steal their pensions, deny workers health care, reducing

And all social conservatives can do is switch their thumbs from their ass to their

mouths and back again, and whine about democrats, obama and fellow workers. :wacko::blink:

It is posts like this that make is simply to easy to totally destroy your reality with understanding physical absolutes your adopted ideology ignores to death or extinction, which ever occurs first passing through this atmosophere one lifetime at a time getting spaced apart currently between inception of the species and extinction of its lifetimes..

A fiscal conservative is a responsible person that works hard, makes sacrifices, and manages his money well for his family. He expects the same from government when he gives his hard earned money to them. His heart aches at the burden he knows will be on his children from the irresponsible decisions that are being made.

A social conservative is a man who has learned that a moral life and decisions leads to a happy life. That the gift of Christs redemption is the single greatest thing that uplifts and empowers. His heart aches for those lost in addictive and abnormal behavior. His heart especially aches for the delicate, beautiful defenseless lives slaughtered daily in abortion clinics.

I think my descriptions are a bit more accurate.

A fiscal conservative is a responsible person that works hard, makes sacrifices, and manages his money well for his family. He expects the same from government when he gives his hard earned money to them. His heart aches at the burden he knows will be on his children from the irresponsible decisions that are being made.

A social conservative is a man who has learned that a moral life and decisions leads to a happy life. That the gift of Christs redemption is the single greatest thing that uplifts and empowers. His heart aches for those lost in addictive and abnormal behavior. His heart especially aches for the delicate, beautiful defenseless lives slaughtered daily in abortion clinics.

I think my descriptions are a bit more accurate.

Accurate at what, changing adjectives defining character role playing as directed how to perform socially as a specific type of citizen in vernacular tribalism?

Accurate at what, changing adjectives defining character role playing as directed how to perform socially as a specific type of citizen in vernacular tribalism?

No, at using oscillating adverbs to punctuate the ascension of core principles laid out over vectors of feeling and thought leading to multiple parallels not inherently clear to those uninitiated.

Geez do I have to spell it out for you?

No, at using oscillating adverbs to punctuate the ascension of core principle laid out over vectors of feeling and thought leading to multiple parallels not inherently clear to those uninitiated.

Geez do I have to spell it out for you?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.........

Try to spell out denial enabling psychological class warfare to set the measures used to keep every body following a philosophical parable of half truths divided 4 ways.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.........

Try to spell out denial enabling psychological class warfare to set the measures used to keep every body following a philosophical parable of half truths divided 4 ways.

Introspection and extroversion each yield corresponding vexation toward the opposite poles. Only in exculpation can the polarities ever be entwined. That's a fact.

You didn't know I spoke sole result did you?

Introspection and extroversion each yield corresponding vexation toward the opposite poles. Only in exculpation can the polarities ever be entwined. That's a fact.

You didn't know I spoke sole result did you?

Contracting molecular elements eroding into compounding cellular formations within the same atmosphere shaped by the same self contianed limited mass of gaseous, liquid, and mineral characteristics all the time making everything here currently taking place individually..

That makes up two sets of 4 dimensional results in the same universal space being this planetary position all the time now is what adds together constantly and never the same added details twice functioning the same way regardless the faith character counts andn genders are worthless not conforming to hypothetical values.

Not only does this dismantle William1444's reality but yours as well. Absolute power understood for what it remains in plain sight repairs absolutely regardless the corruption used to distort the self evident psychologically for generations of ancestry passing through the same moment each lifetime conceived recognized socially or not..

Contracting molecular elements eroding into compounding cellular formations within the same atmosphere shaped by the same self contianed limited mass of gaseous, liquid, and mineral characteristics all the time making everything here currently taking place individually..

That makes up two sets of 4 dimensional results in the same universal space being this planetary position all the time now is what adds together constantly and never the same added details twice functioning the same way regardless the faith character counts andn genders are worthless not conforming to hypothetical values.

Not only does this dismantle William1444's reality but yours as well. Absolute power understood for what it remains in plain sight repairs absolutely regardless the corruption used to distort the self evident psychologically for generations of ancestry passing through the same moment each lifetime conceived recognized socially or not..

Hmmm. You may be right. Let me ponder that a bit.

A fiscal conservative is a responsible person that works hard, makes sacrifices, and manages his money well for his family.

Not true. Fiscal conservatives like the kock brothers, the bushies, etc, NEVER worked a day in their

worthless lives.

Learn to tell the truth.

He expects the same from government when he gives his hard earned money to them. His heart aches at the burden he knows will be on his children from the irresponsible decisions that are being made.

First, it is the irresponsible decisions made by republicans who represent ONLY the rich.

Second, the fiscal conservative gets welfare from the govt such as welfare subsidies for large landonwers, for oil billionaires,

low import taxes to enrich large corporations moving JOBS to asia and busting up unions to make slaves of Americans,.

Learn to tell the truth.

A social conservative is a man who has learned that a moral life and decisions leads to a happy life. That the gift of Christs redemption is the single greatest thing that uplifts and empowers. His heart aches for those lost in addictive and abnormal behavior. His heart especially aches for the delicate, beautiful defenseless lives slaughtered daily in abortion clinics. I think my descriptions are a bit more accurate.

One, anyone who professes to know what god thinks is a CON ARTIST like religious leaders striving for money and power.

Learn to tell the truth.

Two, stopping two cells from dividing in a one day old abortion is NOT slaughtering anyone.

And anyone saying that is a LIAR and a con artist

Learn to tell the truth.

And especially when

Three, republicans have killed and maimed tens of thousands of our servicemen and

hundreds of thousands of women and children, just to steal trillions of tax dollars,

Learn to tell the truth.

and

Four, republicans are the most immoral and corrupt ass holes on the planet wanting

slaves paid slave wages to profit the immoral ass hole republicans.

Learn to tell the truth.

Not true. Fiscal conservatives like the kock brothers, the bushies, etc, NEVER worked a day in their

worthless lives.

Learn to tell the truth.

First, it is the irresponsible decisions made by republicans who represent ONLY the rich.

Second, the fiscal conservative gets welfare from the govt such as welfare subsidies for large landonwers, for oil billionaires,

low import taxes to enrich large corporations moving JOBS to asia and busting up unions to make slaves of Americans,.

Learn to tell the truth.

One, anyone who professes to know what god thinks is a CON ARTIST like religious leaders striving for money and power.

Learn to tell the truth.

Two, stopping two cells from dividing in a one day old abortion is NOT slaughtering anyone.

And anyone saying that is a LIAR and a con artist

Learn to tell the truth.

And especially when

Three, republicans have killed and maimed tens of thousands of our servicemen and

hundreds of thousands of women and children, just to steal trillions of tax dollars,

Learn to tell the truth.

and

Four, republicans are the most immoral and corrupt ass holes on the planet wanting

slaves paid slave wages to profit the immoral ass hole republicans.

Learn to tell the truth.

What is an academic conservative compared to a spiritual concervative, compared to a political conservative, compared to an economic conservative, compared to a social conservative, compared to a genetic gender adapting to the moment regardless male or female?

And once again William demonstrates that he doesn't have the first clue what he's talking about.

Fiscal conservatives want government spending to be limited within the bounds of the Constitution. If it's not specifically enumerated in the Constitution, Congress has no business taxing us for or spending our money on it. For example, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare, Food Stamps (EBT), WIC, HUD, Section 8, Head Start, etc., etc., etc., are programs that rightfully belong to the States, NOT the Federal Government.

Secondly, the term "social conservative" doesn't mean anything since everyone has their own idea on what "socially conservative" means, it's a liberal canard used to try to divide people just like yelling "racist".

Your assertion that "social conservatives" are "racist" clearly demonstrates that you don't even know what the word "racist" actually means, especially given the fact that the most rampant racists today are Liberals and Blacks, and the WORST racists there are in America today are Black Liberals!

You further assert that "social conservatives" are "gun nuts". What exactly is a "gun nut"? Someone who believes that the Second Amendment is equally the law of the land just like the First, Fourth and Fifth? Is it someone who believes that they should be allowed to "keep and bear arms" for the defense of themselves, their families, their community and their nation just as the Founders intended us to do?

Oh, and lets settle one thing once and for all about this so called "homophobia"...a "phobia" is a fear of something and since NOBODY is afraid of a queer so there's no "phobia" to it so quit using the lie of "homophobia". As for myself, I do not now, nor will I ever understand how one man can look at another mans hairy backside and get excited about it, but IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS so I could care less. I know that there are people out there who make it their business to get all bent out of shape about gay marriage, but WHO CARES, it's THEIR problem...not yours.

I take it you believe in evolution? GOOD, when you finally evolve into something with an IQ somewhere above room temperature, people might begin to take you seriously, until then we'll just keep laughing at you.

And once again William demonstrates that he doesn't have the first clue what he's talking about.

Fiscal conservatives want government spending to be limited within the bounds of the Constitution. If it's not specifically enumerated in the Constitution, Congress has no business taxing us for or spending our money on it. For example, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare, Food Stamps (EBT), WIC, HUD, Section 8, Head Start, etc., etc., etc., are programs that rightfully belong to the States, NOT the Federal Government.

Secondly, the term "social conservative" doesn't mean anything since everyone has their own idea on what "socially conservative" means, it's a liberal canard used to try to divide people just like yelling "racist".

Your assertion that "social conservatives" are "racist" clearly demonstrates that you don't even know what the word "racist" actually means, especially given the fact that the most rampant racists today are Liberals and Blacks, and the WORST racists there are in America today are Black Liberals!

You further assert that "social conservatives" are "gun nuts". What exactly is a "gun nut"? Someone who believes that the Second Amendment is equally the law of the land just like the First, Fourth and Fifth? Is it someone who believes that they should be allowed to "keep and bear arms" for the defense of themselves, their families, their community and their nation just as the Founders intended us to do?

Oh, and lets settle one thing once and for all about this so called "homophobia"...a "phobia" is a fear of something and since NOBODY is afraid of a queer so there's no "phobia" to it so quit using the lie of "homophobia". As for myself, I do not now, nor will I ever understand how one man can look at another mans hairy backside and get excited about it, but IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS so I could care less. I know that there are people out there who make it their business to get all bent out of shape about gay marriage, but WHO CARES, it's THEIR problem...not yours.

I take it you believe in evolution? GOOD, when you finally evolve into something with an IQ somewhere above room temperature, people might begin to take you seriously, until then we'll just keep laughing at you.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Great job!!!!!!!!

I read his posts to get a laugh. He does not understand that is what people think of his rants. He once claimed to me that he has a doctorate. LOL

This stings too much for any con to even consider addressing these truth isms. Good job William.

To agree with that hateful bigoted rant speaks volumes about you lack of character.

A couple of weeks ago in one of cab's threads a conversation between another regular poster repremanded cab for talking to me instead of about me. I have been thinking about that comment and came up with something that separates having a discussion about general problems and having a debate about specific issues.

In your intellectual enlightenment, what is the different outcomes of each?

a. discussing with

b. lecturing to

c. performing for a specific ideology

d. comparing between two incomplete narratives to pick one side or the other.