It's time to ban cat ownership...

Pet cat attacks Roseville family, 3 taken to hospital
Dina Kupfer, and Ian Hill, News10 10:49 a.m. PDT April 17, 2014

Three Roseville residents and were taken to the hospital Tuesday night after they were attacked by a pet cat.

The three were treated for superficial wounds. The year-and-a-half-old cat - named Khat - clawed the face of its owner's sister, as well as the arms and legs of its owner's mother. It caused deep gashes on the legs of its owner's 10-year-old brother. Khat was taken to the SPCA.

"The cat ran and jumped on his leg and was like, attached to him," the owner said. She and her family asked not to be identified.

"He's never been an aggressive cat, he's never been mean, he just flipped," she said.

The family called Roseville police, which typically directs calls about animals to the city's animal control department. Animal control was closed, however, so the call was directed to the Roseville Fire Department.

It was "absolutely a first for us," Fire Captain Derek Carey said. "We tried to push it into a cage, and it grabbed on to my engineer's boot and turnout bottom and was hissing and going off."

Firefighters threw a fire blanket on the feline and used a metal pole to lure him into a cage, finally trapping the temperamental tomcat.

http://www.news10.net/story/news/local/roseville/2014/04/16/pet-cat-attacks-roseville-family-three-taken-to-hospital/7794045/

CATS KILL PEOPLE. WE NEED TO BAN THEM. DO IT FOR THE CHITLINS.

motherfucking-game.png

Of course the right wing extremists will fight it all the way.

The party of NO strikes again. More people have to die because of them.

S2rX0At.jpg

qHc0xYo.jpg

The evidence is overwhelming. The republiCONS are just stubborn bastards. People don't kill people. Cats kill people.

but...who speaks for the cat?

is it that pesky aspca, that subversive organization that promotes cats, and hence their innate violence? the aspca is a destructive organ of the republican party, and funded by the koch brothers. it should be declared illegal, and held accountable for these random acts of violence

Last year my neighbor's cat was regularly killing the bluebirds nesting on my property and just leaving their carcasses lying everywhere uneaten. So I shot it.

With my paintball gun. Hit it with an orange paintball which splattered all over it's beautiful white fur. It spun around 4 or 5 times before hauling ass for home. I laughed so hard I thought I tore an ab.

Last year my neighbor's cat was regularly killing the bluebirds nesting on my property and just leaving their carcasses lying everywhere uneaten. So I shot it.

With my paintball gun. Hit it with an orange paintball which splattered all over it's beautiful white fur. It spun around 4 or 5 times before hauling ass for home. I laughed so hard I thought I tore an ab.

I installed a laser sight on my potato gun.

Same problem, but my doves. Doves are as dumb as bricks, so they need looking after. eg - the potato gun. Or the .22 sub sonic

I Hate Cats too.

Especially the Feral ones that loaf around my hood.... Not eating the giant roof rats that are a biblical plague in my Democrat controlled city.

The damn tree hugging cat lady breaks the law daly feeding the feral cats! The cats have to compete with the rats to get the food before they do.

If the cats were hengry, they might get up off their ass and go eat one of the millions of Boone and Crocket trophy rats running the hood!

What I don't like about cats is that they are not loyal.

They are like liberals,

Never really domesticated.... Never really trusted...... They also piss and crap in your house, lick their ass, act like they want to have their belly rubbed and the scratch and bite when you try.

They like to reach across the aisle.....and then bite you.