Are you a Terrorist? Who decides that your are?

Are you a Terrorist? Who decides? Who gives one the right to decide? What are the warning signs? Does standing up for you God given rights = terrorist toward the state? Is radical behavior a reason to call one a terrorist? Understanding and responding to homegrown terrorism: Where are we going America?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v98c2AK4SE

White House Tells Parents: Children Could Be Terrorists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwwXG1KpnDY#t=46

Please stick to the topic. Please try and address the questions. Let's have a serious discussion here. This is not a left v. right issue.

I always believed in working for a living - what I worked for, what I earned, belonged to me. If that doesn't label me as a terrorist, what does?

Oh yeah - I also believe in a Higher Power. I guess that seals it.

• Pretty much cut & dry, that being, if you are influenced by in stone documented facts - truth, and you believe in sharing those facts; I'd say, your considered an immediate threat to any and every screwball in the political arena.

Rise of the Control Grid

Infowars.com

April 19, 2014

David Knight, covering for Alex Jones, welcomes Paul Joseph Watson onto the Alex Jones show. They discuss the ever increasing encroachment of a tyrannical police state whose warning signs are no longer hidden.

THIS administration and the Democrat party ARE the TERRORISTS !!

They try to DEMONIZE ANYONE who Disagrees with them... THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR !!!

I always believed in working for a living - what I worked for, what I earned, belonged to me. If that doesn't label me as a terrorist, what does?

Oh yeah - I also believe in a Higher Power. I guess that seals it.

• Pretty much cut & dry, that being, if you are influenced by in stone documented facts - truth, and you believe in sharing those facts; I'd say, your considered an immediate threat to any and every screwball in the political arena.

Jimnorth....U R a terrorist according to this phoney criminal government.

THIS administration and the Democrat party ARE the TERRORISTS !!

They try to DEMONIZE ANYONE who Disagrees with them... THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR !!!

I am in total agreement with you. It's not just the Democrats. You have the Grahams, and McCains, McConnel that help this into fuition. The Republican establishment is as well responsible. The Trey Gowdeys, Cruz, and Lee. Smith from S. Carolina and others are the only hope for the defunct republican establishment. I see no one on the Democrats side that will stand up to Liberty.

Are you a Terrorist?

A terrorist is someone who uses terror as a weapon. Duhhhh.

Who decides? Who gives one the right to decide?

The facts. Duhhhh.

What are the warning signs?

A bomb blown up your butt. Duhhhh.

Does standing up for you God given rights = terrorist toward the state?

That is what ass hole republicans like bachmann and palin think. Duhhhh.

Is radical behavior a reason to call one a terrorist? Understanding and responding to homegrown terrorism: Where are we going America?

Eventually, all republicans need to be killed. Duhhhh.

Are you a Terrorist?

A terrorist is someone who uses terror as a weapon. Duhhhh.

Who decides? Who gives one the right to decide?

The facts. Duhhhh.

What are the warning signs?

A bomb blown up your butt. Duhhhh.

Does standing up for you God given rights = terrorist toward the state?

That is what ass hole republicans like bachmann and palin think. Duhhhh.

Is radical behavior a reason to call one a terrorist? Understanding and responding to homegrown terrorism: Where are we going America?

Eventually, all republicans need to be killed. Duhhhh.

So, what was Bill Ayers & his Weather Underground ?

Dick Cheney thinks your a terrorist!

The more terrorists the likes of cheney can invent or provoke...the more billions he makes.

Follow the money...and you will see who profits from war...and who starts wars.

Cheney and his arms dealing buddies...and war profiteers...are behind ALL global conflicts. They back both sides