Ok fine, I admit. Bundy is a bag of vaginal cleaner

He is a douchbag. Ok fine. I admit I was wrong about the situation. But I am not wrong about the BLM overstepping their authority. The BLM is not a constitutional authority, they shouldn't be recognized. They are not legally allowed to make laws. There are many ranchers that supported Bundy because they saw how many ranchers were run out of town because of them. The BLM is supposed to protect the land, not sell it to the highest bidder. They are corrupt.

Ok, then.

Go to confessional, and spill your guts out to Father Guido and apply for cult deprogramming classes!

"In your guts, you know they're nuts!" :P

LOL! Like I said before. I am a white man living out in the desert in some shack with an underground armory. I am way paste de-programming, lol

In recent years, the BLM have turned more or less into the real estate arm of the federal govt. Selling off public lands for private development without the permission of the land owners, you and me!

LOL! Like I said before. I am a white man living out in the desert in some shack with an underground armory. I am way paste de-programming, lol

R U really?

Then bring me some innocent Mormon girls, or defrocked bad Catholic girls, and we will PAR TAY! I will not card them!

Just for kicks, we can go explore Area 51, and look for spaced invaders from the stoned age!

BLM used to be friendly, helpful Ranger Ricks in the old days!

Now they have become militarized Gestapo SWAT azzholes!

This is what the results of rabid Rethuglican "law and order" Rethugs have brought upon us. Ever since Nixon.

Hopefully the Democrats...the party of bunnies and flowers...can help return us to the days of Ranger Rick!

R U really?

Then bring me some innocent Mormon girls, or defrocked bad Catholic girls, and we will PAR TAY! I will not card them!

Just for kicks, we can go explore Area 51, and look for spaced invaders from the stoned age!

I love talking about area 51. I have a buddy who works as a lineman out there. He said its all hype. But I think they have to say that,.

.... The BLM is not a constitutional authority, they shouldn't be recognized. They are not legally allowed to make laws. ...

Ahem!

The BLM is authorized and directed by the Congress, a constitutional authority, to do what they do. Ever hear of Public Law 94-579, also known as The Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976?

Here's a little light reading for you: http://www.blm.gov/flpma/FLPMA.pdf

(you really don't understand how government works, do you?)

"In the desert, you can remember your name" from: 'A horse with no name"

It must be nice and peaceful there!

The theme is God !

The desert represents emptiness , silences, as in the universe. This emptiness is the unmanifested nature of God. The ocean vs Desert means the illusion that "life" manifested as form is one and the same with the emptiness (the desert) spiritual dimension of the universe.

The horse with no name , the no name part is clearly the way we learn to identify with form (as in labels, past , societies) and our true essence. We find our true essences in a desert because nobody is there to get as back into our false men made identity.

This is my incomplete interpretation based on "The power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle .
- Rodrigo, Santiago, Chile

Ahem! The BLM has been authorized and directed by the Congress, a constitutional authority, to do what they do. Ever hear of Public Law 94-579, also known as The Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976? (you really don't understand how government works, do you?)

Ahem...the federal government does a lot of things that are not constitutional. ACA is one for example. In the constitution, only elected officials can make laws. The BLM are not elected officials. You seem to know how the current gov works, the corrupt one. However, I know how the constitution works. Just because the feds are in charge of things doesn't mean they are not violating the constitution. This is something we have been trying to get you progressives to understand. You have a difficult time believing that congress does not have Americans best interest in mind, thus you believe they are always right. I dont understand how you can believe that. Look around. Wake up!

Yep! Sung by America. That song is a classic!

"In the desert, you can remember your name" from: 'A horse with no name"

It must be nice and peaceful there!

The theme is God !

The desert represents emptiness , silences, as in the universe. This emptiness is the unmanifested nature of God. The ocean vs Desert means the illusion that "life" manifested as form is one and the same with the emptiness (the desert) spiritual dimension of the universe.

The horse with no name , the no name part is clearly the way we learn to identify with form (as in labels, past , societies) and our true essence. We find our true essences in a desert because nobody is there to get as back into our false men made identity.

This is my incomplete interpretation based on "The power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle .

- Rodrigo, Santiago, Chile

Yep! Sung by America. That song is a classic!

..... In the constitution, only elected officials can make laws. The BLM are not elected officials. ....

Oh, so you want every single government regulation, no matter how small, to be backed up by an individual public law? Do you realize the impracticality, inefficiency, and outright impossibility of that? You are living in a fantasy land if that's what you really believe.

All government regulations are backed up and authorized to be made by a public law ... but that's not good enough for you, is it? (when it doesn't suit your childish selfish agenda)

Oh, so you want every single government regulation, no matter how small, to be backed up by an individual public law? Do you realize the impracticality, inefficiency, and outright impossibility of that? You are living in a fantasy land if that's what you really believe.

All government regulations are backed up and authorized to be made by a public law ... but that's not good enough for you, is it? (when it doesn't suit your childish selfish agenda)

LOL! I can virtually hear you screaming at your monitor. This is how I know progressives agenda. Whenevr the governemnt is challenged at any level, you people fly into orbit. Hahahahahah! The BLM is an unconstitutional orginization, period. wether you like that fact or not is inconsequential. They are not supossed to make laws in the first place. Your precious government are not angels. You will have to come to terms with that someday.

LOL! I can virtually hear you screaming at your monitor. This is how I know progressives agenda. Whenevr the governemnt is challenged at any level, you people fly into orbit. Hahahahahah! The BLM is an unconstitutional orginization, period. wether you like that fact or not is inconsequential. They are not supossed to make laws in the first place. Your precious government are not angels. You will have to come to terms with that someday.

Have you ever stopped to consider for a moment the fact that your (twisted) view of the Constitution is not shared by the majority of people in this country?

Have you ever stopped to consider for a moment the fact that your (twisted) view of the Constitution is not shared by the majority of people in this country?

Twisted view? Because I believe the constitution means the gov is supposed to be for the people and by the people, and that we are supossed to be their boss, not the other way around? Libs and progressives have a whole distorted view of the constitution. No real American shares your views.

Ahem!

Ahem, what?

Why do you flee your own threads? Why don't you take on ALL comers to that which you started? You ask questions, get answers, get questions in reply and bolt.

This is no way to run a thread. If I did that I'd be a laughing stock.

Makes me think that you don't take what you post seriously. Grain of salt. Trollish. Not to be bothered with. Petulant. Should I even bother with you? You just another liberal that throws crap against the wall to see what sticks? To see how many will believe your swill? Doing that ol' thing of saying it over and over and over again in hope some will be swayed?

I say you know damn well you'll never fool me. You're just hoping to fool enough. Thing is, this is a political debate web site. We are, none of us, really, low information voters. A political ad on TV the day before the election is not gonna change any of our minds. So, again, at such a place as this, why do you bother with posting lies?

Twisted view? Because I believe the constitution means the gov is supposed to be for the people and by the people, and that we are supossed to be their boss, not the other way around? .....

As though people on my side don't? Well, guess what! I want the BLM to manage our federal lands ... and so do a lot of other people. So I guess the people are the boss, because that's what our elected Congress created the BLM for & tasked it to do. If you don't like the BLM ... you need to try to elect representatives that will abolish it .... but good luck with that, because most people want it.

are you talking to yourself about your "English to idiot" translation of the 2nd ?

what a dumbazz hypocrite clown

trannymum...

Ahem, what?

Why do you flee your own threads? Why don't you take on ALL comers to that which you started?

Can't be here all the time, Teach, (I'm here too much as it is) and can't respond to absolutely everything (especially when attacked by multiple posters in multiple threads) I've no duty to respond to anything or anybody anyway, and sometimes I don't when I could just to make that point to certain posters.

And half the time, or more, I'm not interested in responding to Mister Gallows anyway when he posts with a nasty demeanor and ugly language toward me.

As though people on my side don't? Well, guess what! I want the BLM to manage our federal lands ... and so do a lot of other people. So I guess the people are the boss, because that's what our elected Congress created the BLM for & tasked it to do. If you don't like the BLM ... you need to try to elect representatives that will abolish it .... but good luck with that, because most people want it.

They aren't managing the land. They are selling it to the highest bidder. But you libs will never see that because you cannot fathom a day that any government agency could possibly be in their own best interest, rather than the best interest of the people. Sad.

Ah, but we're working on that. We know we don't have the votes yet .... but we will someday. I've never said it could be accomplished overnight.

Working on what? Abolishing the 2nd amendemnt? God you people are so naive.

Ah, but we're working on that. We know we don't have the votes yet .... but we will someday. I've never said it could be accomplished overnight.

so thats a yes you were talking to yourself ?

hypocrite ?

Ah, but we're working on that.

"we're" do you mean your van load of illegal invader voters ?

why wont you tell us about how you got your illegal invader / indentured servant registered to vote ?

these are the questions you run from no matter what you say...