Obama Psychological Profile

His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.[7]

Actually,

The phrase was also used in a report prepared during the war by the United States Office of Strategic Services in describing Hitler's psychological profile:[5][6]

But it does sound similar. No?

Obama has accepted some fault but he picks and chooses when he will

Not really. Not if you listen closely.

Did you ever encounter someone who apologizes by saying "I'm sorry you had such a bad reaction to what I did". Is that really apologizing or is it a subtle dig. That's what Obama does when he feigns accepting blame. Watch next time.

Once you decode him. You can't help but see his BS every time. It's both comical and sickening at the same time watching him operate.

But we get the same BS from politicians on either side of the aisle....

I think yes and no. There are nuances. I feel conservatives have more if a conscience and don't purposely lie to deceive. I think libs are intentional in their deceit.

Repubs don't demonize people's intentions like libs do, just the policies.

I like to think I'm objective and unbiased. But who knows at this point. Tell me if I'm wrong.

His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.[7]

Actually,

The phrase was also used in a report prepared during the war by the United States Office of Strategic Services in describing Hitler's psychological profile:[5][6]

But it does sound similar. No?

BINGO! You hit the Rethuglican mantra right on the head!

This is right out of Dr. Goebbels playbook!

Not really. Not if you listen closely.

Did you ever encounter someone who apologizes by saying "I'm sorry you had such a bad reaction to what I did". Is that really apologizing or is it a subtle dig. That's what Obama does when he feigns accepting blame. Watch next time.

Once you decode him. You can't help but see his BS every time. It's both comical and sickening at the same time watching him operate.

Obama is very good at speaking, and says the "right" things most of the time, speaking to the masses.

But if you look at what he actually does, it is BIlderberger all the way, and he never denies Wall Street and the Bankers.

He is their puppet.

He is just a more eloquent version of Bush!

Obama is very good at speaking, and says the "right" things most of the time, speaking to the masses.

But if you look at what he actually does, it is BIlderberger all the way, and he never denies Wall Street and the Bankers.

He is their puppet.

He is just a more eloquent version of Bush!

Yes and no. He is a much more evil person than Bush.

I think Bush was convinced he was doing the right thing.

I think Obama knows he is intentionally lying and manipulating. Big difference in my eyes.

A real man apologizes for his mistakes and changes his behavior...

.....Obama, is therefore living as half-a-man...

But he is not aware of his mistakes, as his "yes men" keep him isolated in his own bubble, and will not defy him!

This happens with every POTUS.

We really need a three headed POTUS! Two heads to agree on stuff, and throw in a Rethuglican just to stir shiit up! LMAO!

But he is not aware of his mistakes, as his "yes men" keep him isolated in his own bubble, and will not defy him!

We really need a three headed POTUS! Two heads to agree on stuff, and throw in a Rethuglican just to stir shiit up! LMAO!

Maybe he is not aware but they feed him his narcissistic supply and he is oblivious. I can buy that maybe.

Yes and no. He is a much more evil person than Bush.

I think Bush was convinced he was doing the right thing.

I think Obama knows he is intentionally lying and manipulating. Big difference in my eyes.

Not really.

Bush was a captive of the Neocon War Machine to push oil prices higher and establish hegemony in the ME, and enrich the "have more" elite rich.

By now, it is chiseled in stone in the annals of history, and it is a jacket Mr. Shrub cannot shake off.

Why can't you see that?

Maybe he is not aware but they feed him his narcissistic supply and he is oblivious. I can buy that maybe.

He is narcissistic.

But is not exactly another Caligula or a Caesar.

Just a puppet, is all.

Not really.

Bush was a captive of the Neocon War Machine to push oil prices higher and establish hegemony in the ME, and enrich the "have more" elite rich.

By now, it is chiseled in stone in the annals of history, and it is a jacket Mr. Shrub cannot shake off.

Why can't you see that?

He is narcissistic.

But is not exactly another Caligula or a Caesar.

Just a puppet, is all.

Why do you say I can't see that?

I've always seen that.

I just think Bush was naively optimistic he was doing the right thing.

I think Obama sinisterly knows he is consciously complicit.

....there you go, excusing him.....

He's not that unaware.....