Breaking News from Downtown Akron, Ohio: RTA Bus Hits Car w/pics

RLF Reporting form Downtown Akron Ohio, where at approx. 12:00 PM Akron Metro RTA Bus #3 Copley Rd was turning right onto S. Main St. When a Black Male Driver pulled into the blind spot of the bus and got side swiped. No one was Injured, and the Bus did not receive substantial Damage. The Buick however received moderate damage on the Front end of the Driver Side. APD and Akron RTA Supervisors are on scene.

13926167454_5a5bae2e0d.jpg

13925774313_e27fb5459a.jpg

13926161264_6e9e4b9683.jpg

Photos Courtesy of and Copywrited to: RushLimbaughFan ©

You aren't from the Akron area are you? Copley rd and s main do not intersect.

Born and raised. probably die and be buried here as well. Never Said they intersect. I was refering to the #3 Copley road bus. Here take a look:

13925771513_d044a5d0b2.jpg

That is the bus that clipped the car. You from the Akron area?

Born and raised. probably die and be buried here as well. Never Said they intersect. I was refer to the #3 Copley road bus. Here take a look:

13925771513_d044a5d0b2.jpg

That is the bus that clipped the car.

Worked in that town for the phone company myself. Again, Copley rd intersects with west exchange. going east from there to S Main is called Maple st.

see working with copper wire to establish a global network of communication showed me many things that applies to organic functions within a central nervous system where the brain works as a complexed 3 way switching system to contract and expand muscles so the body is mobile and self sustaining inside the skin to navigate around everything outside of it currently.

Residential paths, trunk lines, dimensions of isolating and insulting overlapping combinations all separately existing in the same instant individually. Time was invented to alter perception, not measure real accurately always being spaced apart currently.

Worked in that town for the phone company myself. Again, Copley rd intersects with west exchange. going east from there to S Main is called Maple st.

I am quite aware. However that bus coming in to downtown takes Copley Rd to west exchange, to west Bowery St turns right on west state street heading east turning right onto S. Main St.

I am quiet aware. However that bus coming in to downtown takes Copley Rd to west Bowery St turns right on west state street heading east turning right onto S. Main St.

Where did your OP state where the accident happened? You didn't say w. bowery or state st. Now, I understand tha accident happened by the minor league baseball field of the Cleveland indians franchise.

Where did your OP state where the accident happened? You didn't say w. bowery or state st. Now, I understand tha accident happened by the minor league baseball field of the Cleveland indians franchise.

You are correct. I see why you were confused. Should of said the bus was turning right off of west state st. onto S. Main St. Sorry about that. The Franchise used to be the Akron Aeros, sadly this year they changed it to the Akron Rubber City Ducks.

That's cool. More proof I am from Akron: I can accurately Spell and pronounce Cuyahoga.

Yep, the Cuyahoga river water ends up going out the St Lawernce River. Spent a lot of time while visiting other cousins in the C Falls playing in the gourge catching carp with my hands half a century ago..

Yep, the Cuyahoga river water ends up going out the St Lawernce River. Spent a lot of time while visiting other cousins in the C Falls playing in the gourge catching carp with my hands.

OMG you can Hand fish as well? I learned how when I was 5 or 6.

Yep, the Cuyahoga river water ends up going out the St Lawernce River. Spent a lot of time while visiting other cousins in the C Falls playing in the gourge catching carp with my hands half a century ago..

I'll just die if you've played Cornhole, and eat Sauerkraut and pork on New Years.

I'll just die if you've played Cornhole, and eat Sauerkraut and pork on New Years.

You can keep breathing, neither.

Oh, Howie Chisak? heard he died a year or so ago. Local guy that kicked Rush's rating all the time. He was the one that educated me about the fraud in the term "tax cuts".