Boston Bombing

Here's my comments on the Boston bombing that I can't say on Facebook due to everyone's delicate sensibilities.

To the victims: the things I've seen and how your lives were/are forever impacted, I don't know how I would endure it. You truly are Strong in every sense of the word. I know some of you struggle and waver. I hope I can give you more strength in anyway.

To the REST of Boston mass holes: Drop the fucking ego! You DID nothing. You are NOT "strong" in any sense of the word. Stop trying to attribute some sense of pride just because you live here. You have not endured any hardship. You do not get to puff your chest and feel all superior. You are pathetic and you insult the true people who are struggling every day.

I hate this town with a passion. The superiority complex that the vast amount of losers take on when their sports teams win, or something like the bombing happens is sickening.

Here's my comments on the Boston bombing that I can't say on Facebook due to everyone's delicate sensibilities.

To the victims: the things I've seen and how your lives were/are forever impacted, I don't know how I would endure it. You truly are Strong in every sense of the word. I know some of you struggle and waver. I hope I can give you more strength in anyway.

To the REST of Boston mass holes: Drop the bad word ego! You DID nothing. You are NOT "strong" in any sense of the word. Stop trying to attribute some sense of pride just because you live here. You have not endured any hardship. You do not get to puff your chest and feel all superior. You are pathetic and you insult the true people who are struggling every day.

I hate this town with a passion. The superiority complex that the vast amount of losers take on when their sports teams win, or something like the bombing happens is sickening.

Interesting take.

I'm making my visit to Boston in a few weeks. Very much looking forward to taking in what I can, the few days I get to spend there.

It sounds like someone has a childish hate for a sports team, and turned that into a strange hate against a city that pulled together after a tragedy. Boston also lost a lot on 9/11. I give them a pass. That's a great city btw.

Really? That's your takeaway? I can't tell if you're just a jerk or have a really bizarre lens you see life with.

I have no clue how a thinking human brain can take away from that what you just said. Bizarre to say the least.

Interesting take.

I'm making my visit to Boston in a few weeks. Very much looking forward to taking in what I can, the few days I get to spend there.

Hopefully by then this bizarre month full of chest thumping and ego gratification will have died down.

Great city. Screwed up people.

Alot of dumb people want to blame government. but the government was built by the people.

You get what you vote for.

Yes. But most people trust they are not being lied to in a major way. That, unfortunately, what evil people like Obama depend on.

It was Goebbels that said people are much more apt to believe the "big lie" because they assume no one would believe someone would put forth something so outrageous unless it was true.

Obama learned that lesson well.

Staged False Flag and an inside JOB!

Quite obviously.

It was intentionally obvious..to show just how easily they control the american peasants.

I hate Muslims. they don't understand peace only war.

Of course you do...because that is what you have been brainwashed to do.

I wonder what imaginary enemy your dictators will get you to hate after muslims?

Alot of dumb people want to blame government. but the government was built by the people.

You get what you vote for.

Government built by the people....

HAHA... if the people are billionaires... you may be right.

I know both sides plays the games. you have both sides playing the game.

Calling everything a false flag instead of standing up to terrorism would be a start.

Oh come on...Boston was nearly as obvious a false flag as 911.

Did you miss the complete shutdown and takeover of a city?

Check the backgrounds of those 2 little patsies.

If AL QAEDA existed and was not just some CIA controlled patsies.... there would be a Boston bombing or a washington style sniper in every US city...every single day. Lucky that there is no such thing as a war on terror...and that the enemy that you are fed is imaginary.

Well lucky in some ways....but it does mean that you live in a dictatorship.