No Useless batmobiles

Im not going to drive some useless f)ucking batmobile that I can't do anything with besides drive... 100 miles per day, what amounts to 2 hours in real life practice.... so that you can create fuel efficiency and oil independence.... which is really also DISGUSTING fuel INEFFICIENCY... as INEFFICIENT on electricity, as a MILLION cylinder engine would be.. on gasoline.

I drive a VIA motors 100 % electric version of the Silverado, and it works great.

:)

You charge it up, and it has a 402 electric horsepower engine, that weighs just over 100 pounds.. and it has an electric powered generator with Westinghouse based alternating current which extends the range, and creates its own electricity, which serves to extend the range..

It fuels up similar to the Tesla.

Im not going to drive some useless f)ucking batmobile that I can't do anything with besides drive... 100 miles per day, what amounts to 2 hours in real life practice.... so that you can create fuel efficiency and oil independence.... which is really also DISGUSTING fuel INEFFICIENCY... as INEFFICIENT on electricity, as a MILLION cylinder engine would be.. on gasoline.

I drive a VIA motors 100 % electric version of the Silverado, and it works great.

:)

How many are out there and are there any review sites with videos of everyday and special driving conditions? How much did it cost?

There isn't many out there, its brand new technology, and it isn't a new playstation that just flys off the shelves..

But I have been called the "Electric Redneck" the "E-Billy" and the "21st century Mississippi welfare bum".... for driving what is ultimately going to dominate the realistic market in the fairly near future.

what the guy was doing when he called me an "electric redneck"... was he was insulting the United States and its people, and our culture, and our style.

He wants sold... whatever the f)uck he, and his political party wants to change America to... and to hell with the market, and what the people want... he's all that matters to him.

He wants to push his lifestyle off on everybody else, a lifestyle that isn't popular in North America and the USA... and he wants to offend anybody that doesn't measure up to how he wants the USA to be.

He wants the USA, to live as people in the Netherlands do.

You know how big the Netherlands is ?

You can fit 3 Netherlands... inside Philadelphia.

f)uck him... NOT America.

I say fk all the electric cars, lets burn gas while we got it, I piss in my yard, i litter, i drive gas guzzlers and I love the filthy power. when gas is gone i will convert to natural gas and get it from my house, I will install a hookup. Electric cars are for queers!