Why is Gallows so angry

Anyone have any thoughts on this? He's a buddy of mine and I want to help him calm down. I don't like to see my buddies upset all the time. So help us identify root of his anger and then how we can help him.

:)

His social identity is imploding and like the Nursery rhyme of Humpty Dumpty, all the King's horses and all the King's men cannot put social justification back together again as it was before everybody lost faith.

all arguments saving humanity are Trojan Horses and that includes all academic, political, economic, and spiritual axioms of interpretation..

because you keep hitting on me but you wont pay for the autographed picture of my penis...

did stitches share ?

did you enjoy the pic ?

AHAHAH he called you humpty dumpty. LMAO!

because you keep hitting on me but you wont pay for the autographed picture of my penis...

did stitches share ?

did you enjoy the pic ?

Oh! That's hawt. Tell me more about your penis, buddy :wub:

AHAHAH he called you humpty dumpty. LMAO!

I didn't call Gallows Humpty Dumpty, I called his sociol narrative HD. So before laughing at Gallows, you better make sure the same doesn't apply to your own adopt social justification playing the same sport from another team using the same rules.

I didn't call Gallows Humpty Dumpty, I called his sociol narrative HD. So before laughing at Gallows, you better make sure the same doesn't apply to your own adopt social justification playing the same sport from another team using the same rules.

everything goes over failopium's head

even tommy talks over his head...

probably water on the brain from the NW swamp

Ignoring real doesn't go over people's heads, it gets rejected by their beliefs reality is everything anyone needs to know about.

It happens to serve a purpose for specific reasons to justify not wanting to be what one is all lifetime long passing through the same atmosphere all other malcontents try to rule the world order of orchestrated chaos organizing systems of denial by law.

You compared him to the story of Humpty Dumpty. That's good enough for me.

Sole result called gallows Humpty Dumpty. LOL!

Did you just try to make a funny out of my name? LOL! My name is already a funny.

His social identity is imploding and like the Nursery rhyme of Humpty Dumpty, all the King's horses and all the King's men cannot put social justification back together again as it was before everybody lost faith.

all arguments saving humanity are Trojan Horses and that includes all academic, political, economic, and spiritual axioms of interpretation..

You compared him to the story of Humpty Dumpty. That's good enough for me.

Sole result called gallows Humpty Dumpty. LOL!

Did you just try to make a funny out of my name? LOL! My name is already a funny.

Denier.

I deny everything.

that has always been self evident.

hes competing with tommy for forum dunce

I am not convinced Gallows and tommy aren't the same person acting as both and a few more. Is tradition practice within message boards setting the mood for social confrontation once people leave their internet devices and socialize publically.

It is how to get inside other people's heads through eyes and ears using vocabulary, art, and entertaining ideas, real cannot be understood by instinctive curiousiy, emotionally without a word.

Gallows is a cry baby. he need a time out.

I wish you would start a thread every 5 minutes and title them as such

"Why are all republicans crybaby filth?"

Why do all cons on this board whine like little kindergartners who have had their milk taken from them?"

"Why are all cons terrorists who hate America and need to be indicted, arrested and imprisoned?"

Why do all cons on this board whine like little kindergartners who have had their milk taken from them?"

"Why are all cons terrorists who hate America and need to be indicted, arrested and imprisoned?"

What is included to your "cons" slang and slanted definition?

You just got to think. gallows ideas have lost two presidential elections and he is watching his beloved republican party go down the drain.

Interesting choice of metaphors, atleast Gallows ideology is in a sink, yours is just a toilet bowl needing flushed.

Lol

Left figure represents genetic continuation, the right figure represents societal evolution. find center balance on the right side?

Left side has 40 facets, the right has 96, simplicity contracted into the basic boundaries of migrating molecular transformation of inorganic and organic combinations here now.

Below is my 6 degrees of separation creating the space between contracting results and expanding details where games between tic-tac-toc and chess can be played upon the same game board of psychological class warfare.

Including all philosophies from I Ching, Torah, Hindu, Quran, Greek Mythology, Nordic, Mayan Calendar, Old Testament, Tao, Buddhism, New Testament, Christianity, Atheism, Scientology, Nowism, Humanism, Reincarnation, reanimiation and this is just the spiritualistic side.

Physics, metaphysics, psychiatry, philosophy, mathematics, astrology, astronomy,

I discovered how rulers of humanity program a brain to mind subconsciously.

Picture36.jpg

You get all that out of paper. your deep.

Think beyond language restrictions but within the limits of self containment. Spaced apart requires functions space occupied by details never duplicated. Language, english, uses the same alphabet all the time to make up the ever expanding vocabulary.

Parallel

hes competing with tommy for forum dunce

There is no competition. I won long ago. YAY ME!

Gallows is a lonely guy. he has no family to speak of. he is an orphan. his mom took one look and said. i can't raise an ugly child. so she put him up for adoption.

He is all alone in the world. just trying to change one persons mind on politics on a forum with twelve people he hasn't got kicked out yet.

Gallows isn't alone. he's my buddy :)

I think you and gallows are the same person. Someone check their IP.

Picture256_zpsbc506341.jpg

We've got PAPER! This thread just became ahsum.

You get all that out of paper. your deep.

Oh really? DETAILS!

Think beyond language restrictions but within the limits of self containment. Spaced apart requires functions space occupied by details never duplicated. Language, english, uses the same alphabet all the time to make up the ever expanding vocabulary.

Parallel

Hey dontlooknow, remove your language restrictions so you can put on self containment limits. LOL! I giggle when he says that because it is language that allows you to think to your self.

did stitches share ?

did you enjoy the pic ?

I tried posting a pic of my one-eyed trouser trout, but I don't have enough memory to download it, let alone up load it.