Ted Cruz-Elizabeth Warren

I'm on record as saying Elizabeth Warren is a fraud based on looking at how she has lived and acted vs what she says she stands for.

That aside. If she really means what she says...

Do you think there is an opportunity for her and Ted Cruz to work together to take down the establishment and corporate /lobbyist dominance from two different flanks?

It would be nice to see two sides unite against the common enemy. Thoughts?

Who is the establishment?

Big government Dems and Reps who use their power for mutual back scratching with the financial elite. Those who use laws to impact markets in return for support for the benefactors.

Those who always screw the taxpayers and always help their cronies.

People with the last name Clinton or Bush.

Warren is an extraordinary liar and fraud. She makes oblameo look like a conservative. Today. Tomorrow, who knows. Her history is one of deceit. She chased the almighty dollar in the defense of the corporations she castigates now. She used phony ancestor claims to advance her career. She has no real political beliefs. She tilts with the wind. Backers of the latest version of Warren either do not know her history or do not care that she can change her views in a heartbeat. I live in Mass. Beware of Mass. liberals. They tell you what you must do. They do whatever they want to do.

Warren is an extraordinary liar and fraud. She makes oblameo look like a conservative. Today. Tomorrow, who knows. Her history is one of deceit. She chased the almighty dollar in the defense of the corporations she castigates now. She used phony ancestor claims to advance her career. She has no real political beliefs. She tilts with the wind. Backers of the latest version of Warren either do not know her history or do not care that she can change her views in a heartbeat. I live in Mass. Beware of Mass. liberals. They tell you what you must do. They do whatever they want to do.

I know. I saw all that when I was in Mass. Still there's a part of me that wants to believe that the left will put up a credible anti-establishment figure. I don't think Bernie Sanders will cut it.

I want a "Tea Party" of the left. One that puts the middle class taxpayers first not last. Maybe that is an impossibility. And by middle class I mean those making $250-$300k while living in a high cost of living, high tax state. We get hit the hardest! We are supporting both the idle rich and the idle poor.

I'm on record as saying Elizabeth Warren is a fraud based on looking at how she has lived and acted vs what she says she stands for.

That aside. If she really means what she says...

Do you think there is an opportunity for her and Ted Cruz to work together to take down the establishment and corporate /lobbyist dominance from two different flanks?

It would be nice to see two sides unite against the common enemy. Thoughts?

hahahahahahahahaha...laughable!!!

On April 27, 2012, The Boston Herald reported that in the late 1990s Harvard Law School had touted Elizabeth Warren as being a Native American faculty member.

On May 1, 2012, according to a Boston Herald article,[1] the Warren Campaign offered two pieces of evidence [2] it said supported Ms. Warren’s claim of Native American ancestry.

The first piece of evidence was a statement by genealogist Chris Child of the New England Historic Genealogical Society that Warren might be 1/32 Cherokee. That claim, based on a type of documentation[3] which did not exist at the time in question, later was withdrawn as lacking any evidence.

The second piece of evidence the Warren Campaign offered reporters was an undated article from the Muskogee Phoenix about the contributions of Elizabeth Warren’s first cousin, Mrs. James P. Rowsey, to the Five Civilized Tribes Museum in Muskogee, Oklahoma as proof of Ms. Warren’s Native American ancestry:

The campaign also hastily produced an undated newspaper clip last night from the Muskogee Sunday Phoenix detailing a “Mrs. James P. Rowsey” — who they said is Warren’s cousin — and her involvement with the Five Civilized Tribes Museum, which is dedicated to preserving Native American art.

“Mrs. James P. Rowsey was Elizabeth’s first cousin — shared the grandparents in question,” a campaign official said in the statement.

Investigative reporter Michael Patrick Leahy[4] traced Ms. Rowsey to a book titled Pow Wow Chow: A Collection of Recipes from Families of the Five Civilized Tribes: Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek & Seminole[5].

Screen%20Shot%2020120513%20at%2081627%20

In the Pow Wow Chow cookbook were recipes allegedly authored by Warren, as reported by The Boston Herald[6]:

cb99df_warren51712.jpg

She offered a recipe on herbed tomatoes, touting them as a “great accompaniment to a plain meat and potatoes meal!” She also included a crab with tomato mayonnaise dressing dish and a Mexican oatmeal soup that included oats, onions, tomatoes and chicken broth.

“The soup sounds weird, but everyone who tries it, loves it!” Warren wrote.

The allegedly Cherokee recipes included[7] Cold Omelets with Crab Meat[8], Crab with Tomato Mayonnaise Dressing,[9] Herbed Tomatoes,[10] and Mexican Oatmeal Soup[11]:

Pow-Wow-Chow-Mexican-Oatmeal-Soup.jpg

Boston Radio host Howie Carr discovered that three of Warren’s recipes appeared to be plagiarized[12]:

The two recipes,
and
appear in an article titled “Cold Omelets with Crab Meat,” written by Pierre Franey of the
New York Times
News Service that was published in the August 22, 1979 edition of the Virgin Islands Daily News, a copy of which can be seen

Ms. Warren’s 1984 recipe for Crab with Tomato Mayonnaise Dressing is a word-for-word copy of Mr. Franey’s 1979 recipe.

Mrs. Warren’s 1984 recipe for Cold Omelets with Crab Meat contains all four of the ingredients listed in Mr. Franey’s 1979 recipe in the exact same portion but lists five additional ingredients. More significantly, her instructions are virtually a word for word copy of Mr. Franey’s instructions from this 1979 article. Both instructions specify the use of a “seven inch Teflon pan.” …

Ms. Warren’s instructions are word-for-word copies of Mr. Franey’s 1979 instructions for this recipe, with one exception. Ms. Warren says, “Let cook until firm and lightly brown…” and Mr. Franey says “Let cook until firm and lightly brown
ed
…” [emphasis added] …

The third potentially plagiarized recipe,
appears to be copied from

Other family members[13] of Warren submitted recipes, none of which appeared to be authentically Native American or Cherokee.

Warren’s husdand, Bruce Mann[14], who never has claimed to be Native American, also listed himself as Cherokee and provided a recipe[15] for Oriental Beef Stir-Fry:

Pow-Wow-Chow-Bruce-Mann-Oriental-Beef-St

Pow-Wow-Chow-Bruce-Mann-Oriental-Beef-St

Mann’s recipe previously appeared – word for word — in the Oswego (NY) Palladium Times[16] on January 24, 1983, the year before Pow Wow Chow was published.

- See more at: http://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/pow-wow-chow-cookbook/#sthash.i5aAVRUk.dpuf

It would be good to see politicians engage in rigorous debate about the issues and problems facing our country... The last 6 years have been Obama is full of crap... that is all we hear.

You couldn't be more wrong. The animosity was started and perpetuated by Obama himself.

Never has a group of people been so demonized and ridiculed than the repubs have been by this president.

He's gotten so many sheep so full of rage. That's what community organizers are good at.

If you don't see that, you are truly blind.

Obama is a cancer.

I know. I saw all that when I was in Mass. Still there's a part of me that wants to believe that the left will put up a credible anti-establishment figure. I don't think Bernie Sanders will cut it.

I want a "Tea Party" of the left. One that puts the middle class taxpayers first not last. Maybe that is an impossibility. And by middle class I mean those making $250-$300k while living in a high cost of living, high tax state. We get hit the hardest! We are supporting both the idle rich and the idle poor.

Why go to a snake to get it? All this depends on us and our discernment of those running. If her track record is as it stands from what JNorth posted then I would say hell no. Until Rand backs off his concepts, I say Rand should be supported. Cruz is a close second. I wanted a Kucinich/Paul ticket of 08. I don't think the brain dead public is ready for a mixed ticket.