Just another PLASD heading for Hell

Just another PLASD heading for Hell

PLASDs create a set of things they define to be moral, but at the same time advocate and encourage things that are very immoral. One "Oh Crap" wipes out ten "atabobys".

Gun Control will not stop violence, but eliminating guns from television and movies would be the best way to reduce violence.

Freedom is good, but freedom that includes homosexuality, adultery and drugs is evil.

-----------------------

Michael Bloomberg: 'I Have Earned My Place in Heaven'
7:01 AM, Apr 16, 2014 • By DANIEL HALPER

Former New York City mayor is pledging to spend $50 million this year to push gun control, the New York Times reports. For this and other deeds (such as taking on obesity and smoking), Bloomberg believes he's going to heaven.

"I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It's not even close," Bloomberg told the Times.

Here's the full context of Bloomberg's heaven quotation:

Mr. Bloomberg was introspective as he spoke, and seemed both restless and wistful. When he sat down for the interview, it was a few days before his 50th college reunion. His mortality has started dawning on him, at 72. And he admitted he was a bit taken aback by how many of his former classmates had been appearing in the "in memoriam" pages of his school newsletter.But if he senses that he may not have as much time left as he would like, he has little doubt about what would await him at a Judgment Day. Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: "I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It's not even close."

As for the gun control push, Bloomberg tells the paper he wants gun rights advocates to fear him.

Michael R. Bloomberg, making his first major political investment since leaving office, plans to spend $50 million this year building a nationwide grass-roots network to motivate voters who feel strongly about curbing gun violence, an organization he hopes can eventually outmuscle the National Rifle Association.

You can not judge where one will go because only God can do that.

The Bible say salvation/heaven can not be earned, but Bloomberg said he earned heaven/salvation.

Can I be allowed an high probability educated guess?

The Bible say salvation/heaven can not be earned, but Bloomberg said he earned heaven/salvation.

Can I be allowed an high probability educated guess?

People say we judge when we just explain what the Bible says about salvation. We know God cannot lie. God says - not us - that Jesus is the only way. So, when a person denies Christ we are not judging BUT INFORMING that the person is in danger of the fires of hell.

People say we judge when we just explain what the Bible says about salvation. We know God cannot lie. God says - not us - that Jesus is the only way. So, when a person denies Christ we are not judging BUT INFORMING that the person is in danger of the fires of hell.

Amen, Amen and AAAmen