PM for LoreD :

Observing ultraliberal behavior is at the heart of everything Old Mack post.

LoreD...thank you for not shunning me BUT I can not find anything to refute what I said abou in your links and perhaps you've missed my point.

Both Google and Snopes are your friend. This story was debunked by snopes in 2013.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/nevada.asp

Breitbart.com has also referred to this as myth:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/04/12/The-Saga-of-Bundy-Ranch

From your snoopes link: Commissioners agreed to sell the land at $4.5 million about a sixth of its appraised value....

From your Breitbart link: Indeed, Rory Reid did in fact have a hand in plans to reclassify federal lands for renewable energy developments. (as you have already noted)

So we can say based on your links...Rory Ried is involved in this matter and that $$$ is changing hands.

Here is my op:

...Unsurprisingly, reporters made no attempt to question Harry Reid regarding his involvement after an Infowars report linked Reid to the attempted Bundy land grab.

No where in your lenthy and at times quite ambiguous links is the name (yuk)reporter Kit Daniels (yuk) mention or disputed as a preparator of a falsehood against Dirty Harry. Also, no where in your links does it dispute that Rory Reid has ever been the chief representative to a Chinese firm as is being reported.

I take no sides on what is currently going on. For one thing I am not honestly informed enough to form a opinion. And I believe in Jesus's saying: Let the dead bury the dead. I do know after reading and have saw for myself...the Obama GOV brown shirts attack people unnecessarily over this.

I do not want to be disrespectful towards you or alienate myself from you but it seems apparent you have taken a partisan stance on this matter. In other words Obama good, Bush bad. Since who in the public really knows exactly what is going on when (mostly) everything we're read about is from a source not worthy of our complete trust.

Again, here is my OP to back that statement up...which is what my tread was really all about:

...Unsurprisingly, reporters made no attempt to question Harry Reid regarding his involvement after an Infowars report linked Reid to the attempted Bundy land grab.

OBAMAS HOPE & CHANGE POSSE STRIKES AGAIN !

Please let me know if you see a LEO trying to set a K-9 on a unarmed man with his hands at his sides or am I seeing things.

BLM-Claims-Bystander-Attack-Dog-Save-Bun

Observing ultraliberal behavior is at the heart of everything Old Mack post.

LoreD...thank you for not shunning me BUT I can not find anything to refute what I said abou in your links and perhaps you've missed my point.

From your snoopes link: Commissioners agreed to sell the land at $4.5 million about a sixth of its appraised value....

From your Breitbart link: Indeed, Rory Reid did in fact have a hand in plans to reclassify federal lands for renewable energy developments. (as you have already noted)

So we can say based on your links...Rory Ried is involved in this matter and that $$$ is changing hands.

Here is my op:

No where in your lenthy and at times quite ambiguous links is the name (yuk)reporter Kit Daniels (yuk) mention or disputed as a preparator of a falsehood against Dirty Harry. Also, no where in your links does it dispute that Rory Reid has ever been the chief representative to a Chinese firm as is being reported.

I take no sides on what is currently going on. For one thing I am not honestly informed enough to form a opinion. And I believe in Jesus's saying: Let the dead bury the dead. I do know after reading and have saw for myself...the Obama GOV brown shirts attack people unnecessarily over this.

I do not want to be disrespectful towards you or alienate myself from you but it seems apparent you have taken a partisan stance on this matter. In other words Obama good, Bush bad. Since who in the public really knows exactly what is going on when (mostly) everything we're read about is from a source not worthy of our complete trust.

Again, here is my OP to back that statement up...which is what my tread was really all about:

Please let me know if you see a LEO trying to set a K-9 on a unarmed man with his hands at his sides or am I seeing things.

You keep trying to talk about other subjects. Breitbart.com clearly stated that the federal lands that Rory Reid was interested in, were 20 miles from the Bundy ranch. There is no interest (and there never has been any interest) in placing a Chinese solar farm on federal land near the Bundy ranch. That was debunked on both Snopes and breitbart.com. That was the subject of your thread; nothing else.

The reason that reporters have not questioned Reid is because the story has been investigated, by legitimate news organizations, and proved to be false.

I have not taken a partisan stance; only a factual stance. If you are posting incorrect information (which you do frequently), then I will correct that incorrect information.

That was not the subject of the thread, and I did not comment on the issue.

Awe mack got smacked.

don'tlooknow...thank you for not shunning me BUT I wish your post made some sorta sense !

You keep trying to talk about other subjects.

The whole point of my thread was about the ultraliberal agenda driven media giving Dirty Harry a kitchen pass when interviewing him and nothing else...well maybe the double standard ultraliberal live and breath by.

BTW: where did LD answer my question about Obamas brown shirts siccing a k-9 on a protester who was offering no physical threat to the officers ? Maybe if he was Black than the ultraliberals would get worked up over it.

Once again...I do not know for sure what is going on out there. I do not know if Dirty Harry and his son have been caught with their fingers in the cookie jar nor do I care. My whole point is the how the ultraliberal agenda rules the day (rather than what is best for the country) and the media is their greatest tool.

Thank you and God bless !

racism_dogs.jpgCharles-Moore-001.jpg

I admit there is a lot of facts that are just clustered and everybody thinks they are right. However, reid did admit that as long as there is cattle crossing the land for these solar cells, then the solar project could not go through. Now, if these solar cells are 20 miles away, then why does reid want him off the land? Its not about tortoises. This was a very abrupt takeover. Snipers? really? For cows and grass? Reid is dirty, and he wants his land.

don'tlooknow...thank you for not shunning me BUT I wish your post made some sorta sense !

The whole point of my thread was about the ultraliberal agenda driven media giving Dirty Harry a kitchen pass when interviewing him and nothing else...well maybe the double standard ultraliberal live and breath by.

BTW: where did LD answer my question about Obamas brown shirts siccing a k-9 on a protester who was offering no physical threat to the officers ? Maybe if he was Black than the ultraliberals would get worked up over it.

Once again...I do not know for sure what is going on out there. I do not know if Dirty Harry and his son have been caught with their fingers in the cookie jar nor do I care. My whole point is the how the ultraliberal agenda rules the day (rather than what is best for the country) and the media is their greatest tool.

Thank you and God bless !

racism_dogs.jpgCharles-Moore-001.jpg

I debunkedthe OP, then you changed the question. You asked a question that had nothing with the thread subject in order to distract from the fact that you had posted a lie. Correct the lie, and then we'll talk.

I admit there is a lot of facts that are just clustered and everybody thinks they are right. However, reid did admit that as long as there is cattle crossing the land for these solar cells, then the solar project could not go through. Now, if these solar cells are 20 miles away, then why does reid want him off the land? Its not about tortoises. This was a very abrupt takeover. Snipers? really? For cows and grass? Reid is dirty, and he wants his land.

why do they ignore the BLM cover up ?

do you remember when marthASS defended leland yee the gun runner ?

she also defends oblamer the gunrunner

marthASSHO sounds perty kool, she like gun runners... especially the messycoon ones...

marthASSHO wants criminals to have guns

right on ...

I debunkedthe OP, then you changed the question. You asked a question that had nothing with the thread subject in order to distract from the fact that you had posted a lie. Correct the lie, and then we'll talk.

At a Bob Dylan message board I use to post at, a ultraliberal use to follow me around and no matter what I said disagreed with it. I will never forget the time she complained about me spamming a thread and trying to derail it and that I should get lost.

The odd thing was...I started the thread !

LoreD thank you for letting me know I didn't mean what I thought I meant. At first I thought you might have miss understood what the jist of what I was getting at BUT now you told me and I know...I was wrong !

It's kind of like the tread I started about the Supreme Court Justice who was about to pass out.

I asked if Justice Sotomayor was dozing in the picture or what.

bader-ginsburg.jpg

Of course the ultraliberals jumped at it and told me I didn't know one SCJ from another, here's how I responded:

...thanks for not shunning me BUT Justice Sotomayor appears to be hypnagogic where as Justice Ginsberg is in like a stage 4 dream world sleep. Let me put it to you this way...every one could get up and leave the Hall and Justice Ginsberg would still be there snoring !