niger innis for congress

wow , you left off an g but it doesn't mater ass holes like teacher feel the same way . he'll let it slide . he only corrects libs . or he's to drunk to get on line again

about time you came clean now I wont call you a bigot that's obvious,

wow , you left off an g but it doesn't mater ass holes like teacher feel the same way . he'll let it slide . he only corrects libs . or he's to drunk to get on line again

why dont you read how he spells his name you fkn dumbazz

its on the podium if you can find someone to read it for you

its pretty pathetic that this is all you libloons have...

stop crying you lil baby

now apologize and admit you were wrong...

lefty only hates niger innis because hes black

because lefty is a racist

lefty has no honor, I proved he was wrong and gave him the chance to apologize with no hard feelings...

now lefty shows he cant be civilized, so... its on...

Not surprising one single bit Swallows would make the worst possible choice of a person to support.

He's so out of touch he sounds like the brain dead wing nuts on this forum, in other words, it's probably where Swallows gets his talking points from.

Innis Strongly Agreed With Statement That White Liberals Were The “Most Racist People Out There.” In April 2013, while appearing as a guest on Erin Burnett OutFront, Innis agreed with comments made by Dr. Ben Carson accusing white liberals of being the “most racist people out there.” Innis acknowledged that Carson’s phrasing was “a little clumsy,” but added that his sentiment was “dead on.” [Erin Burnett OutFront, 4/03/13]

Said Carson was a “Hero,” “Role Model,” and “Credit to the Human Race.” In April 2013, Innis, while appearing as a guest on Sean Hannity, described Carson as a hero, role model, and credit to the human race. “I think Ben Carson is a hero. He is a wonderful role model. He's a credit to the race, the human race. He’s an outstanding individual,” Innis said. [Fox, Hannity, 4/01/13]

Innis Described Gun Control as “Racist.” In April 2013, Innis, speaking on behalf of the Congress of Racial Equality, said that gun control was fundamentally about “people control” and “sprout[ed] from racist soil.” [Telegram & Gazette, 4/09/13]

Innis Defended Discredited Former Presidential Candidate Herman Cain. In November 2011, Innis, while appearing on Fox News on behalf of Herman Cain’s campaign, stated that Cain was the victim of racist stereotyping in the midst of his sexual harassment scandal. [Mediaite, 11/08/11]

Herman Cain’s 999 Economic Plan Would’ve Raised Taxes On Middle-And Low-Income Americans. In October 2011, the Washington Post reported that Herman Cain’s 999 plan would make “more taxpayers pay taxes under his plan” and his sales tax “would affect lower and moderate-income people.” [Washington Post, 10/13/11]

Group Linked to Innis Launched Campaign Alleging Solyndra Was Bad for Black Community. In September 2011, the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), launched a campaign alleging that Solyndra and President Obama’s green agenda stifled innovation and exacerbated unemployment, thereby harming the black community. [salon, 9/16/11]

CORE Had Close Ties to Big Oil. “A group with ties to the oil industry has launched a campaign to play up the Solyndra story as a way to discredit the concept of ‘green job’ and renewable energy in general. The group behind the new effort is the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), which was once a key player in the civil rights movement but in recent decades has become known for embracing right-wing politics and operating at the behest of big corporate funders. Among those is ExxonMobil, which has given money to CORE through its foundation.” [salon, 9/16/11]

No you ignorant dumbass, that's how his name is spelled. THAT'S HIS REAL NAME. Jeeez...

No you ignorant dumbass, that's how his name is spelled. THAT'S HIS REAL NAME. Jeeez...

the libloons hates thems a darkie

what a bunch of racists...

lol

its ok... lefty and stitches cant read too well...

ifns yous niggas don agrees wit niger innis... you be racists...

lol

come back stitches and leftovers...

ifn yall don likes niger innis cuzns niger innes yo ass...

lol

you creepy ass crackers

racist welfare rat

Not surprising one single bit Swallows would make the worst possible choice of a person to support.

He's so out of touch he sounds like the brain dead wing nuts on this forum, in other words, it's probably where Swallows gets his talking points from.

Innis Strongly Agreed With Statement That White Liberals Were The Most Racist People Out There. In April 2013, while appearing as a guest on Erin Burnett OutFront, Innis agreed with comments made by Dr. Ben Carson accusing white liberals of being the most racist people out there. Innis acknowledged that Carsons phrasing was a little clumsy, but added that his sentiment was dead on. [Erin Burnett OutFront, 4/03/13]

Said Carson was a Hero, Role Model, and Credit to the Human Race. In April 2013, Innis, while appearing as a guest on Sean Hannity, described Carson as a hero, role model, and credit to the human race. I think Ben Carson is a hero. He is a wonderful role model. He's a credit to the race, the human race. Hes an outstanding individual, Innis said. [Fox, Hannity, 4/01/13]

Innis Described Gun Control as Racist. In April 2013, Innis, speaking on behalf of the Congress of Racial Equality, said that gun control was fundamentally about people control and sprout[ed] from racist soil. [Telegram & Gazette, 4/09/13]

Innis Defended Discredited Former Presidential Candidate Herman Cain. In November 2011, Innis, while appearing on Fox News on behalf of Herman Cains campaign, stated that Cain was the victim of racist stereotyping in the midst of his sexual harassment scandal. [Mediaite, 11/08/11]

Herman Cains 999 Economic Plan Wouldve Raised Taxes On Middle-And Low-Income Americans. In October 2011, the Washington Post reported that Herman Cains 999 plan would make more taxpayers pay taxes under his plan and his sales tax would affect lower and moderate-income people. [Washington Post, 10/13/11]

Group Linked to Innis Launched Campaign Alleging Solyndra Was Bad for Black Community. In September 2011, the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), launched a campaign alleging that Solyndra and President Obamas green agenda stifled innovation and exacerbated unemployment, thereby harming the black community. [salon, 9/16/11]

CORE Had Close Ties to Big Oil. A group with ties to the oil industry has launched a campaign to play up the Solyndra story as a way to discredit the concept of green job and renewable energy in general. The group behind the new effort is the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), which was once a key player in the civil rights movement but in recent decades has become known for embracing right-wing politics and operating at the behest of big corporate funders. Among those is ExxonMobil, which has given money to CORE through its foundation. [salon, 9/16/11]

well yeah, wildly successful blavk nuerosurgon is is a BAD hero and role model!!! lol!!!! Talk about being out of tpuch...you suggest dennis rodman perhaps???

Lolol!!!'

nice name lol T partiers are racist... lol

the libloons hate him because hes black

20130619145131003_hd.jpg

I remember a Time when I did not understand he and his fathers' politics. I do now! I think he'd be good if he does not side with the establishment left. Thanks for the post. I will check out his message.

I actually thought the guy had an interesting political platform

But he is a college dropout

LOL.. I am already talking about Niger in the past tense

if you look at the facts... there is already a black democrat representing vegas who seems to be giving the libloons what they want.

vegas is the libloon center of nevada, thats why rural wants to split from vegas. no one wants anything to do with the high crime high tax clusters of libloons

I just like pointing out how... according to all libloons... if you disagree with niger,

you are a racist

you only hate him because he is black

If_you_voted_for_Obama.jpg

"If you voted four our current president in 2008 to prove you weren't a racist ..."

White guilt in a sinister form of racism as if a white man or a white women should experience guilt because of the actions of other white men or women. Anyone who voted for President Obama because of racial guilt, just to prove they are not racists, are racists. In fact, anyone who voted for President Obama because he is about half black is a racist just as much as anyone who voted against President Obama just because he is about half white is a racist. Worse, anyone who thinks that President Obama is black instead of white because he is about half black and about half white is a racist as if having even a bit of black ancestry makes a person black instead of white. President Obama is a mixed race president, but if his race is important to you, then you are also a racist. The fact that being black is important to President Obama makes Obama a racist as well.

People who are not racists don't care that President Obama is half white... oops I mean half black.... oops I mean that he is the first black American President... oops I mean that he is the first not completely white President. Wow... I feel sorry for racists who care about the race of the President as it must be frustrating to try and understand who you should love and who you should hate when people of all races are breading with each other and having wonderfully, innocent children of mixed races.

Why do so many racists on the political left hate Niger Innis, because a black conservative invalidates their bigoted view that Republicans are just a bunch of white racist men. This is particularly difficult for those black who have been inculcated into the racist black American subculture as Niger Innis is not only a conservative, he is a race traitor as if a man's opinions are genetic and determined by the pigmentation of his skin. But, to be fair, racists on the right who like Niger Innis just because he is black are just as much racists as those on the left who hate him for the same reason.

Just so I make sure that I have offended all racists equally, if you did not understand this post with substantial clarity, it is most likely that you also are a racists. People who are not racists simply don't care if a man is black, white, half black, half white, yellow, brown, purple or green.

• 1 month later...

niger -in-us is the conturd dream...laughable!!!

You don't like Nigers? YOU'RE A RACIST, HOMOPHOBE, and probably a ISLAMOPHOBE! Did you just call him a UNCLE TOM?

If he had a chance to win, I'd give him my Presidential vote in a heartbeat...or for any Teabagger for that matter. We gots ta cleanse da nation, fishbreath!