Board members here send letters to CBS

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/24527622/braves-receiving-racist-letters-regarding-hank-aarons-comments

And now for the aftermath, in which USA Today reports that letters -- mostly emails, from the sounds of it -- have "poured into" Braves offices this past week on the matter. "Hundreds" of letters, emails and phone calls have been received on the above comments. Some sound pretty ugly, like this one from a person named Edward:

"Hank Aaron is a scumbag piece of [expletive] [racial slur] ... My old man instilled in my mind from a young age, the only good [racial slur] is a dead [racial slur]."

I bet some of the letters came from filthy vile racists right here on this board

"We can talk about baseball. Talk about politics. Sure, this country has a black president, but when you look at a black president, President Obama is left with his foot stuck in the mud from all of the Republicans with the way he's treated.

"We have moved in the right direction, and there have been improvements, but we still have a long ways to go in the country.

"The bigger difference is that back then they had hoods. Now they have neckties and starched shirts."

That's what he said.....

So when you insult one group, you invite insults back.

Baseball should be banned.