How Do You Define "Fundamental Transformation?"

I own a small contracting company that does home remodeling. I'll bring All my tools to your house, and fundamentaly transform your kitchen in just one day. I'll bring a sledge hammer, a chainsaw, and a crow bar,I promise that in one day your kitchen will be fundamentaly transformed so much that you won't even believe that it is the same kitchen. When I am finished, it normaly only takes one hour or so, I'll hand the bill for $17,000,000,000,000 to your grandchildren for them to pay! Thats right! it won't cost you anything for the changes I'll do to your home, Trust Me.......

I own a small contracting company that does home remodeling. I'll bring All my tools to your house, and fundamentaly transform your kitchen in just one day. I'll bring a sledge hammer, a chainsaw, and a crow bar,I promise that in one day your kitchen will be fundamentaly transformed so much that you won't even believe that it is the same kitchen. When I am finished, it normaly only takes one hour or so, I'll hand the bill for $17,000,000,000,000 to your grandchildren for them to pay! Thats right! it won't cost you anything for the changes I'll do to your home, Trust Me.......

This response has been...oTceq5g.gif