Sign in to follow this  
ProudBadger

With a gun to your head.

Best of the worst  

16 members have voted

1. 1. With a gun to your head what Republican would you vote for?

• Jeb Bush
    • Marco Rubio
    • Chris Christie
    • Rand Paul
    • Rick Perry
    • Mike Huckabee
    • Ted Cruz
    • other

I voted "other" on a technicality.... Buddy Roemer is still a registered Republican. He has a snowball's chance in hell of going very far but he's probably the best so called Republican extant.

I might have voted Jeb Bush if the gun at my head was being cocked,and the trigger man was starting to twitch, simply because he deliberately defied the Repukes approved stand on immigration.... Even if he did it for political gain.

Other than Paul's dismal dog eat dog vision for our economy,Paul is a breath of fresh air. So he has no chance at all in the echo chamber.

I voted for other... but what other is there? Could there possibly be a real reformer left in that backwards party?

Peace!

I won't be voting for any of those cheap prostitutes and Koch whores.

Anukulardecider,

This is fantastic writing. You should make it a bumper sticker --- I would buy it and proudly place it on my bumper!

Peace!

Can I take my vote for Rand paul back? A complete phony, says something enlightened,then 2 days later walks it back. Rand Paul waiting for a spine donor..

I'm a brand new member here so hello to all. And I wish there was a Dwight D Eisenhower among the crazies. But you know what? If there were an Ike alive today, he'd most certainly not be a Republican. He'd actually align with the center-left Dems of today.

what we need is a goldwater, and most of all, a Tom Jefferson. but his own bodyguards would be ordered to kill him within a week.cause he'd want to shut down 90% of military and gov't

So what's wrong with taking a bullet to the head? - It's a joke - Maybe.

Well you couldnt take a bullet to the head because anti-gun laws would prohibits use of firearms by citizens and you would get arrested for owning one -Right. I voted for Marco Rubio. The guy makes a lot of sense if your open minded enough.

So what's wrong with taking a bullet to the head? - It's a joke - Maybe.

given the choices; there doesn't seem to be a significant difference