Sign in to follow this  
blackdog

Guns should only be in the hands of the Military (Piers Morgan)

Camp Lejeune Marine Shot And Killed By Another Guard

The Huffington Post | by Michael McLaughlin
  • Posted: 04/08/2014 7:51 pm EDT Updated: 04/08/2014 8:59 pm

A Marine was shot and killed while standing guard at a North Carolina base by another guard on Tuesday evening.

Around 5:30 p.m. an unidentified Marine at the gates to Camp Lejeune "discharged an M4 rifle, killing another Marine guard," according to a Marine Corps statement.

"The Base Provost Marshal has stated the incident is being considered neither as an act of terrorism nor an active shooter event at this time," the statement reads.

Officials are withholding the victim's name until next of kin are notified.

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service is looking into the killing.

The shooter is being questioned, the camp's spokesman told TV station WCTI, and officials are trying to determine if it was accidental or deliberate.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates

And Knives should only be in the hands of registered meat cutters.

(Or trained circus performers who throw them at scantily clad women spinning on a round dart board.)

Anybody else who is caught with any type knife like object who doesn't fall into either of the two stated category's above, needs to be put in jail!

gun related murders occur because guns make it easy to kill

one person or many people compared to knives or a baseball bat.

However, the availability of guns is only half the problem. The

other half is the diminished capacity of gun nuts who are dumber

than dog shit and without morals or a mental decency compass.

Usually, they become that way from their use of drugs, or alcohol, or

both.

Piers Morgan is very nearly right on as to guns should be ONLY

in the hands of a well regulated militia (Second Amendment) which

amends the US Constitution (Article I, Section 8) that the militia shall

be organized and armed and disciplined BY CONGRESS to suppress

insurrections such as the confederate ass hole traitors in the red states

who wanted to keep working and beating and raping and killing their slaves.

Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail.

A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.

1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.

2. He calls animal control . Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.

3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.

4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.

5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free of dangerous animals.

6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote awareness program" for residents of the area.

7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.

8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack. The State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special training re: the nature of coyotes.

9. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit against the State.

Montana :

The Governor of Montana is jogging with her dog along a nature trail. A Coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.

1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her State-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.

2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.

And that, my friends, is why California is broke and Montana is not.

Bravo and well said, keep the good posts coming!

Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail.

A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.

1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.

2. He calls animal control . Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.

3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.

4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.

5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free of dangerous animals.

6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote awareness program" for residents of the area.

7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.

8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack. The State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special training re: the nature of coyotes.

9. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit against the State.

Montana :

The Governor of Montana is jogging with her dog along a nature trail. A Coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.

1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her State-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.

2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.

And that, my friends, is why California is broke and Montana is not.

California is civilized and overpopulated.

Montana is, well, montana sucks - no ocean

nothing but dick heads there like cheney.

California is civilized and overpopulated.

Montana is, well, montana sucks - no ocean

nothing but dick heads there like cheney.

... and very few niggs willy, don't forget, Montana has very few niggs to screw up the State.

But then again if you look at the stats - Montana has a low unemployment rate and a higher than average of children born into two parent households - so the empirical model clearly points out it's due to the lack of niggs there.

there's a reason for the second amendment .

yes, it requires that gun nuts be well regulated. Duhhhhh.

boy, that was a tough one.

and morgans an idiot

but he is correct. If you want to have a gun, first serve honorably

in the military or national guard or a police force.

... and very few niggs willy, don't forget, Montana has very few niggs to screw up the State.

But then again if you look at the stats - Montana has a low unemployment rate and a higher than average of children born into two parent households - so the empirical model clearly points out it's due to the lack of niggs there.

Few people of any color want to live in montana or n. dakota or MN or Wisc

for that matter. It is fugging cold in those places, and only morons living in little cabins

like the unibomber are dumb enough to want that kind of life.

The military doesn't keep folks from going crazy, getting mad, or otherwise using a gun to kill someone.

The military doesn't keep folks from going crazy, getting mad, or otherwise using a gun to kill someone.

The military actually wants crazy people who will do what they are told and go somewhere

to get killed or maimed to enrich cheney and bush and repukicons.

But the Constitution requires guns only in the hands of a well regulated militia to suppress

insurrections and to repel invasions. If you do not like the Constitution, change it. But it

is the law of the land to everyone except republicans on the supreme court.

there's a reason for the second amendment .

yes, it requires that gun nuts be well regulated. Duhhhhh.

boy, that was a tough one.

and morgans an idiot

but he is correct. If you want to have a gun, first serve honorably

in the military or national guard or a police force.

Few people of any color want to live in montana or n. dakota or MN or Wisc

for that matter. It is fugging cold in those places, and only morons living in little cabins

like the unibomber are dumb enough to want that kind of life.

Hey willy how's your "balmy" weather in CT where you live dumb asss?

Case in point- Niggs live in the State of Denial and forever will(y) be.

Which only further evidences why those other folks don't need ready access to guns. And the military only needs them when actually in combat or firearms training.

Which only further evidences why those other folks don't need ready access to guns. And the military only needs them when actually in combat or firearms training.

Oh you poor thing, good thing you can't remember because you were young when the doctor dropped you on your head at delivery.

I'll pray for you and the strange voices that keep haunting you in your head.

So sad, ... and both your brother and sister had such high hopes for you as their first child, you poor little dear.

Oh you poor thing, good thing you can't remember because you were young when the doctor dropped you on your head at delivery.

I'll pray for you and the strange voices that keep haunting you in your head.

So sad, ... and both your brother and sister had such high hopes for you as their first child, you poor little dear.

My! How logical & rational your response is. :rolleyes:

Argumentum Ad Hominem, much?

wiily

gun nuts ? we already watch the NRA .

do you know or remember why we have a second amendment?

we've been lucky so fare but one day an idiot republican that thinks he's king mite get in office .

wiily

we've been lucky so fare but one day an idiot republican that thinks he's king mite get in office .

Please tell us... who is "King Mite?"

Is he the long lost father of Jay-Z, Q-Tip, Special K or whatever tribal made up name they give someone from the hood?

I'm not sure why with all thes "military" homicidal nuts out there we aren't worried about a few with access to nuclear weapons......

Put a police cruiser outside my house , ecort my family every where we go, and get all the bad guys in jail .....Then you can start talking to me about gun control, if the libs will calm down , and look at the shootings and other gun crimes that are commited every day they might find that sane , legal gun owners are NOT the problem, .....What stops a bad man with a gun, a good guy with a gun.

The military actually wants crazy people who will do what they are told and go somewhere

to get killed or maimed to enrich cheney and bush and repukicons.

But the Constitution requires guns only in the hands of a well regulated militia to suppress

insurrections and to repel invasions. If you do not like the Constitution, change it. But it

is the law of the land to everyone except republicans on the supreme court.

LMFAO

The USSC has ruled that YOU ARE WRONG, more that once.

I have the USSC on my side, you only have your "OPINION" on your side.

"OPINIONS" are like A-holes, IF you are a liberal, you are an A-hole"!! :)

Hey willy how's your "balmy" weather in CT where you live dumb asss?

Actually, I have been living next to a south Florida beach since last fall.

balmy ocean breezes, no snow, ANDDD pretty soon the snow birds go

back north and we can have peace and quiet.

wiily

Are you drinking againnnn???

Yes, to have well regulated militias, IE, the state National Guards, which are there to

repel invasions and to put down insurrections like the ass holes in the confederacy.

we've been lucky so fare but one day an idiot republican that thinks he's king mite (might) get in office .

We already had four repuke ass holes that thought they were kings, nixon, ray gun,

cheney, and the village idiot.

I'm not sure why with all thes "military" homicidal nuts out there we aren't worried about a few with access to nuclear weapons......

I agree. I think it is just a matter of time before a high ranking officer gets a hold of a nuke and

decides to take out a few hundred thousand like timothy mcveigh or al qaeda has done on a

smaller scale.

Put a police cruiser outside my house , ecort my family every where we go, and get all the bad guys in jail .....Then you can start talking to me about gun control, if the libs will calm down , and look at the shootings and other gun crimes that are commited every day they might find that sane , legal gun owners are NOT the problem, .....What stops a bad man with a gun, a good guy with a gun.

40,000 gun deaths per year. Only 400 of them in defensive or protection.

probably most of the deaths occur in minority communities, IE, black, latino, and redneck.

LMFAO

The USSC has ruled that YOU ARE WRONG, more that once.

I have the USSC on my side, you only have your "OPINION" on your side.

"OPINIONS" are like A-holes, IF you are a liberal, you are an A-hole"!! :)

The ass holes are the republican hacks on the supreme court.

From their rulings, it is clear they have never read the Constitution and

probably just listen to rush and the kock brothers.

The gun debate is just the US dictators having a laugh at their hillbilly peasants.

They have run a dictatorship for decades now......not really helped you peasants having guns now....has it?