Vegas

Why cannot libs admit Obamacare doesnt work?

Now of course if one is a lib they will champion Obamacare and if one is a con they will hate it. Thats just obvious. But lets look at its goal. Its goal was not to cover 7 million people, we were told it was to cover everyone who doesnt have insurance. They are 47 million people shy of that goal. What happened? Were these 47 million waiting for an invitation or something?

The reasons we are told why there is still so many uninsured are more of excuses than reasons. 'Because all the glitches are not fixed', or 'Fox news is holding them back', 'the elderly cannot figure out how to check out', or my favorite from Reid 'people dont know how to use the internet.'

Why cannot the libs just admit it failed? When there was 47 million uninsured before the ACA and there is still 47 million uninsured, that might be a hint.

Libs are mostly freeloaders who don't work or pay taxes, therefore should not be allowed to vote. the fact that they vote more than working men is a flaw in the system that will destroy America.

Now of course if one is a lib they will champion Obamacare and if one is a con they will hate it. Thats just obvious. But lets look at its goal. Its goal was not to cover 7 million people, we were told it was to cover everyone who doesnt have insurance. They are 47 million people shy of that goal. What happened? Were these 47 million waiting for an invitation or something?

The reasons we are told why there is still so many uninsured are more of excuses than reasons. 'Because all the glitches are not fixed', or 'Fox news is holding them back', 'the elderly cannot figure out how to check out', or my favorite from Reid 'people dont know how to use the internet.'

Why cannot the libs just admit it failed? When there was 47 million uninsured before the ACA and there is still 47 million uninsured, that might be a hint.

OBAMNYCARE'S GOAL WAS TO EFFECT STRATEGIC GRIDLOCK, WITH THE REPUBLITARDS, WHO TOOK THE HOUSE, BUT STALLED, AT THE SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE, SINCE THE PUBS WON THE HARD-FOUGHT STUPID CONTEST, that is, pubs are stupider idiots, than the Derpocrats.

So I won't vote for either of you bitches, EVER. Blah-blah, numbers, arf-arf, ramble, but hey! Then you wonder why the lib-tards cannot admit squat. IT'S NOT IN THEIR STUPID INTEREST. You are keeping them company!

Libs are mostly freeloaders who don't work or pay taxes, therefore should not be allowed to vote. the fact that they vote more than working men is a flaw in the system that will destroy America.

Media liberals in fact like to "freeload," off neo-cons, since lib-tards don't have the cunning, of a Bush or a Cheney, who boldly klepto anything, any time, anywhere.

The neos follow the Bushmasters, and the lib-tards follow the neos. GET IT?

The needs of the few outweigh the liberties of the many.

As usual! But not without the Bushmaster vampires leading the neo-cons, who lead the lib-tards.

If you claim conservative, today, you are probably a neo-con, and if you are, don't get all stupid, at me, and call me liberal BECAUSE I'M MORE CONSERVATIVE, THAN JUST ABOUT ANYONE. I just don't claim more than 'non-Liberal' or 'Independent.'

Dude, you need to take a composition class. Your grammer is horrific, it's barely readable. Learn to place commas where they need to be. Also, if you look at your keyboard, and go all the way to the left you will see a "Caps Lock" key. Make sure it is off when you are writing a sentence. Tool.