Sign in to follow this  
4yearslost

Has Anyone Ever Met A Happy Liberal?

I don't think they'll truly be happy until everyone is considered a victim, and/or everyone is supported by a government entitlement in on way or another.

i try to not even get near liberals, i dont want to catch thier diseases

Hubert Humphrey at a campaign rally in Iowa in 1972. Clinton was pretty happy in an oversexed teenaged boy sort of way. Otherwise, pretty grim personages.

I, Old Mack have been around for a while and can honestly say...I've met one, maybe two in my life time that were really happy people and were respectable of other peoples views.

abortion-cognitive-dissonance_zpsccf7797

Most of my liberal friends and I tend to be happy people, I think. At the same time, I can also say most of my conservative & libertarian friends are as well. Perhaps that's because I like to associate with happy people? In any case, I doubt the state of one's happiness has much to do with their political inclinations.

I do find it rather suspect that the OP feels a need to question the happiness of a population of people who happen to be not of the same political persuasion.

Most of my liberal friends and I tend to be happy people, I think. At the same time, I can also say most of my conservative & libertarian friends are as well. Perhaps that's because I like to associate with happy people? In any case, I doubt the state of one's happiness has much to do with their political inclinations.

I do find it rather suspect that the OP feels a need to question the happiness of a population of people who happen to be not of the same political persuasion.

I disagree, most of the people I know that are true libs tend to be "Doom and gloom" type of individuals that blame events outside of their control on the reason they're not doing well. And most of the time it's self inflicted to begin with and I can't understand why they can't take responsibility for their own life choices.

But the point I'm trying to make is those people who see themselves as "victims" tend to be liberal in their beliefs - in addition to being unhappy and unwilling to rise up from something of their own making.

Maybe it's an "attention thing" that I just don't quite understand.

How can we be??

We have to put up with conservative hatred everyday

Case in point.

Blame outside events, (or others,) thus claiming "victimhood" as the reason you can't be happy.

Defense rests.

I disagree, most of the people I know that are true libs tend to be "Doom and gloom" type of individuals

I don't know about that ... most of the people I hear predicting (& some even hoping for) doom & gloom seem to be conservatives & libertarians. Liberals in my experience tend to be a more optimistic lot.

I'm betting you don't really know a lot of liberals, so let me just say ... hello, how are ya, Mister Lost? Let's be friends shall we?

I don't know about that ... most of the people I hear predicting (& some even hoping for) doom & gloom seem to be conservatives & libertarians. Liberals in my experience tend to be a more optimistic lot.

I'm betting you don't really know a lot of liberals, so let me just say ... hello, I go by the name of 'PolitiMom', how are ya, Mister Lost?

Ughh. Good post pointing out how stupid it is to classify peoples happiness by their political bent. Then in your very next post you do it. Doh!

I'm betting you don't really know a lot of liberals, so let me just say ... hello, how are ya, Mister Lost? Let's be friends shall we?

But we aren't as happy because we haven't ripped anybody off today

Ughh. Good post pointing out how stupid it is to classify peoples happiness by their political bent. Then in your very next post you do it. Doh!

I can see how it might look that way. But if you go back & look a little more carefully you can see I was talking in my first post more about how happy people are on a personal level ... and in my second post I was responding to Mister Lost' comment about people having a doom & gloom political outlook for our country, economy, etc. You've got to admit you hear more Chicken Little doom & gloom "the sky is falling" kind of stuff in the media, and even on here, from conservative sources.

I can see how it might look that way. But if you go back & look a little more carefully you can see I was talking in my first post more about how happy people are on a personal level ... and in my second post I was responding to Mister Lost' comment about people having a doom & gloom political outlook for our country, economy, etc. You've got to admit you hear more doom & gloom in the media, and even on here, from conservative sources.

That is what I meant about putting up with conservative hatred... and the only reason they are happy is because they rip peoples money off

What are most of the libs biggest bitches 1) income inequality 2) gender inequality, 3) racial inequality - you can keep going on and on what they find offensive and just end it with the word "inequality" and you can see why they're always unhappy.

It's like making rope out of sand.

Come on, get over yourselves, there will never be "equality" in the world. Just do the right thing and quit worrying about what the other guy or gal has and move on with your life.

All people are equal.. I try to avoid racial profiling

What are most of the libs biggest bitches 1) income inequality 2) gender inequality, 3) racial inequality - you can keep going on and on what they find offensive and just end it with the word "inequality" and you can see why they're always unhappy.

It's like making rope out of sand.

Come on, get over yourselves, there will never be "equality" in the world. Just do the right thing and quit worrying about what the other guy or gal has and move on with your life.

Maybe someday you will find it in your heart to be concerned about what people don't have

They don't deserve to be happy.

Everyone deserves to be happy. (except maybe child molesters and a few other types)

All people are equal.. I try to avoid racial profiling

Maybe someday you will find it in your heart to be concerned about what people don't have

If all people are equal try using the female restroom next time your in the County Courthouse and tell me how well that worked out for you fella.

If all people are equal try using the female restroom next time your in the County Courthouse and tell me how well that worked out for you fella.

So you hate women too???

So you hate women too???

I don't know how you came up with that one,

Either you're dim witted or just plan stupid and can't figure out men aren't allowed in women's restrooms.

(Which is why libs want transgender restrooms now, which is the way you lean probably my gender confused friend.)

Regardless or either way, it doesn't matter to me, I'm just happy not being so concerned what others have and why they can't give some of it to me for free.

Hubert Humphrey at a campaign rally in Iowa in 1972. Clinton was pretty happy in an oversexed teenaged boy sort of way. Otherwise, pretty grim personages.

Was Hubert the Hump a cocksman, like Slick?

I kinda doubt it. LBJ had his pecker in his pocket!

George McGovern, war hero, stand up guy.

Bobby Kennedy, crime fighter, good man.

JFK- good man, not bought by anyone

Then came Tricky Dick Nixon, and things went downhill from there.

I don't know how you came up with that one,

Either you're dim witted or just plan stupid and can't figure out men aren't allowed in women's restrooms.

(Which is why libs want transgender restrooms now, which is the way you lean probably my gender confused friend.)

Regardless or either way, it doesn't matter to me, I'm just happy not being so concerned what others have and why they can't give some of it to me for free.

I go to restaurants now that say "restroom" used by both genders... yes I don't think there should be a distinction between a person based on whether they have a vagina or a penis.. We are all humans

I go to restaurants now that say "restroom" used by both genders... yes I don't think there should be a distinction between a person based on whether they have a vagina or a penis.. We are all humans

I bet that same mentality of men and women are just as equal, (as it relates to you when it cums to sexual relations in the bedroom,...) am I right or am I right....

Hey, if "Moon landings" and planting your flag in a mans ass over a women's vagina is your thing, more power to you.

I bet that same mentality of men and women are just as equal, (as it relates to you when it cums to sexual relations in the bedroom,...) am I right or am I right....

Hey, if "Moon landings" and planting your flag in a mans ass over a women's vagina is your thing, more power to you.

I satisfy a my sexual organ in the way I see best

Why are you worried about how others use their genitalia??

I worry about my sexual organ in the way I see best

Why are you worried about how others use their genitalia??

I didn't, if you like being the pitcher sometimes and the catcher the next, more power to ya my gender confused friend.

Why are you such a hater?

Live and let live.

Be happy.