nuckin futz

Rethuglican anti voter fraud bills

Your avatar name says it all, why is it such a big deal to make sure that ONLY americans are voteing?

I think america knows the left is lying this time and your only hope is massive voter fraud like obama does to win.

The analysis of 2,068 reported fraud cases by News21, a Carnegie-Knight investigative reporting project, found 10 cases of alleged in-person voter impersonation since 2000. With 146 million registered voters in the United States, those represent about one for every 15 million prospective voters. Voter fraud is a very rare phenomenon.

The rethuglicans aren't interested in preventing voter fraud. They are very well aware that there chances of winning fair elections art slim to none. So, being the treasonous rat bastards they are, they are determined to prevent certain segments of society from partaking of their right to vote by tossing out these deceptive bills to gain whatever illicit advantage they can. Then there's the gerrymandering....

Rebel58 is obviously well informed , seems to watch the news, A little piece of advice from someone who learned the hard way , Next time you watch the news or read a paper or where ever you get you info from , after they tell you what they WANT you to know ask yourself what are they NOT TELLING YOU, Your own curiousity will lead you to the whole truth.

Rebel58 is obviously well informed , seems to watch the news, A little piece of advice from someone who learned the hard way , Next time you watch the news or read a paper or where ever you get you info from , after they tell you what they WANT you to know ask yourself what are they NOT TELLING YOU, Your own curiousity will lead you to the whole truth.

If you have some conflicting data and analysis, please share.

Read a few of the posts here in just the last two weeks. In two weeks there have been multiple examples of forged signatures on nomination papers and voter fraud. ALL DEMS. A real beating is coming in Nov. Millennial dopes and independents have had enough. Even the blacks are catching on.

Mark Twain once said " there are lies , Damn lies and statistics" Think for yourself , if there really is no crooked stuff going on at the poles than why are the Dems so afraid of voter ID, the louder they scream the more guilty they look, ... tell me one official act or transaction you can do without showing some sort of ID, .. You can't , I can tell you how not showing ID destroyes the integrity of the vote,. My beard has been gray for many years now, and I still have to show a valid ID to buy a pack of cigerettes, While you're thinking about the things that you can't do without ID tell me about Philedelphia in the last election, it is statisticaly impossible, if you are willing to have an honest conversation without calling names , lets talk

libs will defend obama and voter fraud till they die because they want thier free stuff.

Read a few of the posts here in just the last two weeks. In two weeks there have been multiple examples of forged signatures on nomination papers and voter fraud. ALL DEMS. A real beating is coming in Nov. Millennial dopes and independents have had enough. Even the blacks are catching on.

10 cases of alleged in-person voter fraud since 2000. One in every 15 million. Refute that fact, or shut the fuck up, you worthless dimwit.

Rethuglican anti voter fraud bills

Here's a guy voting under Eric Holders name:

(please see my post below the video)

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

Wilton2lg.jpg

Here's a guy voting under Eric Holders name:

(please see my post below the video)

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

Wilton2lg.jpg

Your video is a fraud. Just like you.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/09/doj-calls-okeefes-holder-ballot-video-manufactured-example-of-voter-fraud/#ixzz2yA5xziRx

The U.S. Department of Justice described a sting video in which a young white activist was offered Attorney General Eric Holders ballot as a manufactured example of voter fraud.

Video that James OKeefes The Project Veritas released Monday morning shows a poll worker in Washington, D.C., offering Attorney General Eric Holders ballot to a voter ID activist. (RELATED: Watch the video here) Holder is 61 years old and an African-American; he bears no resemblance to the young white man who was able to obtain his ballot.

The young Project Veritas activist walked into the D.C. polling place in Holders precinct. The activist then gave a poll worker Holders name and home address. The poll worker then offered him Holders ballot.

...Department of Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler has not returned The Daily Callers requests for comment on Holders thoughts about how the lack of a federal voter ID law Washington falls under federal voting law jurisdiction could have led to Holders disenfranchisement by a white man. Instead, an anonymous DOJ official went to left-leaning news website Talking Points Memo to respond to the story. Its no coincidence that these so-called examples of rampant voter fraud consistently turn out to be manufactured ones, the unnamed DOJ official told TPM.

...The irony in this latest Project Veritas revelation is that Holder, one of the staunchest opponents of voter ID laws, could have himself been disenfranchised by a white man because there is no federal voter ID law to protect voters in D.C. and elsewhere nationwide from fraud.

Rebel thank you for not shunning me BUT:

0c5c9cc8-1e31-4f26-a2a1-1b5ffb71dab8_zps

Libs are clinging to a political idea that is coming unraveled. The main tenant of that idea is the end justifies the means. Libs know what is best for you, me and everyone else. The great unwashed masses of us do not understand the complexities of the world. We are not capable of making our own decisions. Every facet of our lives must be regulated. This regulation is being done for our own good. Libs implement their policies with a selfless concern for us. The problem is there are always some who believe they can run their own lives. These people want the freedom to succeed or make their own mistakes. These types of people must be forced to do what the libs think is best for them. What a freedom loving person desires is of no consequence to the lib. If election wins must be obtained by fraud in order for lib policies to be advanced, so be it. Fraud, lies, and coverups are sometimes necessary to push forward the agenda of a cradle to grave life of controlled bliss. Libs can see defeat coming and they are getting increasingly bitter about it. They wonder how so many can reject their wonderful ideas. Libs comment to each how ignorant the people are. Allowing and abetting voter fraud is the best thing for us. The end justifies the means.

Your avatar name says it all, why is it such a big deal to make sure that ONLY americans are voteing?

Aren't black folks Americans?

This has NOTHING to do with non-existant voter fraud!

Its all about disenfranchising black folks, elderly, and poor form voting!

Its the new JIM CROW voting laws.

The only voting fraud I know of is the Rethuglican owned DIEBOLD , hackable, electronic voting machines!

The only voting fraud I know of is the Rethuglican owned DIEBOLD , hackable, electronic voting machines!

Are you saying black people aren't capable of getting an I'd?

most old people need ID to pick up their prescriptions... So what's the problem?

Even illegal aliens can get Id.

It's not about actually stopping voter fraud... which is extremely rare... it is about disenfranchising the elderly, poor, blacks, latinos, etc. that tend to vote Democratic. Additionally it is intended to whip up the Republican base (poor to middle class religious whites) with righteous indignation about "those people" trying to "steal their government" to try and get them out to vote.

We should be encouraging people to vote... not making it harder for them to.

U.N. Poll Watchers Baffled U.S. Doesn't Require I.D. to Vote

Katie Pavlich | Nov 06, 2012

katiepavlich1.gif
Recommend this article White_Arrow_Recommend_fb.png

Those of us who thought U.N election observers would be completely worthless or unhelpful today, were wrong. U.N. observers are expressing their surprise at how much trust Americans put into the election system without verification and cannot believe Voter I.D. isn't a national requirement to vote.

"It's an incredible system," said Nuri K. Elabbar, who traveled to the United States along with election officials from more than 60 countries to observe today's presidential elections as part of a program run by the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES). Your humble Cable guy visited polling places with some of the international officials this morning. Most of them agreed that in their countries, such an open voting system simply would not work.

The most often noted difference between American elections among the visitors was that in most U.S. states, voters need no identification. Voters can also vote by mail, sometimes online, and there's often no way to know if one person has voted several times under different names, unlike in some Arab countries, where voters ink their fingers when casting their ballots.

The international visitors also noted that there's no police at U.S. polling stations. In foreign countries, police at polling places are viewed as signs of security; in the United States they are sometimes seen as intimidating.

As we all know by now, those opposed to an identification requirement at the polls believe Voter I.D. laws disenfranchise minority voters. As I observed earlier today when I voted in Virgnina, a state with a Voter I.D. requirement, minorities in line with me had zero issues complying with the law and they all had photo I.D. Also, 75 percent of registered voters believe Voter I.D. should be required at the polls.

While the Obama Justice Department, led by Attorney General Eric Holder, uses its authority to block some state voter ID laws (Texas), and investigate others (Pennsylvania), a newly-released poll shows overwhelming public support for laws requiring voters to present identification before casting a ballot. That support crosses party lines, racial lines, economic lines, educational lines, and just about every other line in the electorate at large.

In the survey, the Washington Post asked, “In your view, should voters in the United States be required to show official, government-issued photo identification — such as a driver’s license — when they cast ballots on election day, or shouldn’t they have to do this?” Among all adults, 74 percent said voters should present ID, versus 23 percent who said they should not. Among registered voters, the numbers were 75 percent to 23 percent.

When something has the support of 75 percent of the voters, plus the approval of the Supreme Court, which by a six-to-three vote in 2008 upheld Indiana’s voter ID law, one might think the Justice Department would give up trying to stop it.

I'll write you a check for $1.00 on the contigencey that you take it to my bank and try to cash it with no ID. good luck with that.

Getting a govt ID is not voter suppression. Get over it. If you really want to vote, you'll find a way to get $3 for a basic ID.

U.N. Poll Watchers Baffled U.S. Doesn't Require I.D. to Vote

Katie Pavlich | Nov 06, 2012

katiepavlich1.gif

Those of us who thought U.N election observers would be completely worthless or unhelpful today, were wrong. U.N. observers are expressing their surprise at how much trust Americans put into the election system without verification and cannot believe Voter I.D. isn't a national requirement to vote.

"It's an incredible system," said Nuri K. Elabbar, who traveled to the United States along with election officials from more than 60 countries to observe today's presidential elections as part of a program run by the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES). Your humble Cable guy visited polling places with some of the international officials this morning. Most of them agreed that in their countries, such an open voting system simply would not work.

The most often noted difference between American elections among the visitors was that in most U.S. states, voters need no identification. Voters can also vote by mail, sometimes online, and there's often no way to know if one person has voted several times under different names, unlike in some Arab countries, where voters ink their fingers when casting their ballots.

The international visitors also noted that there's no police at U.S. polling stations. In foreign countries, police at polling places are viewed as signs of security; in the United States they are sometimes seen as intimidating.

As we all know by now, those opposed to an identification requirement at the polls believe Voter I.D. laws disenfranchise minority voters. As I observed earlier today when I voted in Virgnina, a state with a Voter I.D. requirement, minorities in line with me had zero issues complying with the law and they all had photo I.D. Also, 75 percent of registered voters believe Voter I.D. should be required at the polls.

While the Obama Justice Department, led by Attorney General Eric Holder, uses its authority to block some state voter ID laws (Texas), and investigate others (Pennsylvania), a newly-released poll shows overwhelming public support for laws requiring voters to present identification before casting a ballot. That support crosses party lines, racial lines, economic lines, educational lines, and just about every other line in the electorate at large.

In the survey, the Washington Post asked, “In your view, should voters in the United States be required to show official, government-issued photo identification — such as a driver’s license — when they cast ballots on election day, or shouldn’t they have to do this?” Among all adults, 74 percent said voters should present ID, versus 23 percent who said they should not. Among registered voters, the numbers were 75 percent to 23 percent.

When something has the support of 75 percent of the voters, plus the approval of the Supreme Court, which by a six-to-three vote in 2008 upheld Indiana’s voter ID law, one might think the Justice Department would give up trying to stop it.

Its the INTENT!

The INTENT is to block these voters from voters from voting!

It really is that simple, Festus!

You know it, I know it, and most rational people know it!

Let's be honest about it, 'k?

Getting a govt ID is not voter suppression. Get over it. If you really want to vote, you'll find a way to get $3 for a basic ID.

Registering your guns is not a violation of 2nd amendment rights, either.

Registering your guns is not a violation of 2nd amendment rights, either.

If you think of it that way, it would be like telling the government who you voted for after you voted and hoping there would be no retribution. Voting is secret so there is no retaliation. Owning guns is a right, why should I have to register them if I have done nothing wrong?

BTW, you need to be able to prove who you are to buy a gun. You need an ID to fill out the 4473.

The blacks must lead a terrible life. Cannot cash a check, cannot have a bank account, cannot buy alcohol, cannot buy ciggies, cannot rent a car, cannot drive a car, cannot obtain a birth certificate, cannot fly on a commercial flight. Thank god they can vote for oblameo. Imagine a life without ID. How did those blacks standing on the corner with a Qt. of MD 20 20 get the fortified wine? Must have been whitey selling it to them without ID. Preying on blacks without ID. Racists. The millions of blacks without ID kind of deserve it though. They must enjoy living without ID. It's a free country.