Sign in to follow this  
William1444

best gun for killing burglars??

guns are good for the household, my kids grew up with loaded guns in thier rooms

no, he just wants to drive around shooting everyone who looks like a boogeyman, actually "blue crayon willie" is just trolling with this crap because hes got nothing better to do

good point, thats why we should always carry our guns with us... loaded... ready to go...

thats why we teach them gun safety

what if they play with your vibrator in the bath tub and get shocked ?

You need a permit to carry it ariund with you, right? But not to keep around the house. Have you ever been shocked playing with your vibrator, Gallows?

best gun for killing burglars??

I was thinking a Beretta 92,

but now, I am thinking a glock.

Shotgun?

eh?

You better not ever shoot anybody while they have thier back to you. If they are leaving it means they are no longer a threat and if you shoot them you will get into trouble. I guess this law is still in effect even if they have an armload of your stuff in thier hands, stealing it. The laws are strange, huh?

You need a permit to carry it ariund with you, right?

why would you need a permit to enjoy a right ?

do you have a permit to speak ?

Have you ever been shocked playing with your vibrator, Gallows?

do you mean on purpose ? or on accident ?

why would you need a permit to enjoy a right ?

do you have a permit to speak ?

do you mean on purpose ? or on accident ?

I have a relative who recently bought a Glock 17 and he said he had to take gun safety classes and get a permit.

You better not ever shoot anybody while they have thier back to you. If they are leaving it means they are no longer a threat and if you shoot them you will get into trouble. I guess this law is still in effect even if they have an armload of your stuff in thier hands, stealing it. The laws are strange, huh?

Owning a gun gives no one the right to be judge, jury, and executioner.

a big dog and do all the stuff they tell you at allstate when you insure the stuff. good outdoor lighting and a sturdy fence go a long way to prevention. then you don't need a gun

guns are good for the household, my kids grew up with loaded guns in thier rooms

cause your trailer had only one room. and you are the loaded gun. ... only an idiot misspells their. Im sure you raised a crop of morons...laughable!!!