Sign in to follow this  
William1444

best gun for killing burglars??

12 GA FLECHETTE SABOT AMMUNITION CONFIGURATION

Our 12 ga flechette ammunition is assembled using our patented M1 sabot with new flechettes, hulls, and powder. Each assembled round features the latest iteration of the patented M1 sabot holding all our small arms grade flechettes points forward. The M1 sabot is designed for bore safe protection of the weapons barrel and for consistant flechettes release performance. It maintains the flechettes critical bore alignment and release consistancy for performance unattainable by homemade type loads using birdshot wads, granulated fillers, and card closures.

S016.jpg

PROJECTILES

The flechettes packed into the M1 sabot are new hardened small arms grade made specifically for this ammunition. They have sharper and more concentric points, stronger shafts, and thicker fins. Our small arms grade flechettes insure higher performance and longer ranges than normally seen in this type of ammunition. The commonly available surplus flechettes salvaged from canister munitions are generally inferior for small arms use. They are poorly hardened with weak fins and shafts that will bend in a shotgun shell when fired. They have points that often non-concentric and dull. These defects add up to extreme dispersal around the aim point and generally poor terminal performance.

S007.jpg COMPARISON

Our flechette sabot ammunition weighs approximately half that of conventional lead 9 ball 00-buckshot cartridges, allowing you to carrying twice as much ammunition for a given load bearing weight limit. Our sabot with 19 steel flechettes has 211 percent more projectiles than lead 9 ball 00-buckshot, with an equally higher probability of kill (P/K) or incapacitating hit (I/H) at all your engagement ranges. The small arms grade flechettes used in our M1 sabot series are aerodynamically efficent compared to the deformed lead balls in fired buckshot, with exemplary accuracy and penetration performance at all ranges for soft targets.

S005.gifS004.gif

Is there a problem with break-ins in your neighborhood?

What if they break-in when you're not home & steal your guns?

Or when the kids find it and start playing with it .....

My guns are locked up. My grandkids know exactly how unforgiving a firearm can be. Then again, I would not expect some knuckle dragging tree dweller who breaks into my home to be forgiving. Far too often, a burglary results in serious harm or death to the victims. No - I'll grease the bastard in a heart beat. I rarely miss - takes practice - takes the ability to focus - requires being able to weigh a situation quickly. Take my vehicles. Silent alarms that notify me at my bedside; so plenty of time to switch on my night vision scope. The element of surprise is a definite plus.

Is there a problem with break-ins in your neighborhood?

There have been a lot of break-ins around here by the so called

pillow case burglers, black ass holes doing in and out very quickly

grabbing a pillow case and throwing guns, jewelry, small stuff into it.

but the one that bothers me is a homeowner caught one, and the punk

said he would be back, came back and shot the guy. Enough is enough.

Also, last night I saw a segment where some black punks held up a gas

station owned by a combat veteran, beat him with their guns, then shot him.

I also think that the parents of the punks need to be shot.

What if they break-in when you're not home & steal your guns?

I figure I only need one gun and a conceal and carry permit.

Or when the kids find it and start playing with it .....

First, no kids,

Second, If I had kids, they would be trained to use the firearm and ONLY in

the event of danger. It is not some fugging toy.

A firearm is always LOADED, IMHO, unless YOU determine it is not loaded.

no, he just wants to drive around shooting everyone who looks like a boogeyman, actually "blue crayon willie" is just trolling with this crap because hes got nothing better to do

So ... he wants to be a George Zimmerman?

good point, thats why we should always carry our guns with us... loaded... ready to go...

Again .... like George Zimmerman, huh? Gonna go out hunting for scary looking people to follow around?

thats why we teach them gun safety

And if they don't listen, don't understand, want to find out for themselves (as kids are prone to to do), or they have curious friends come over & visit.

What if your kid who you taught gun safety wants to show your "cool" gun to his friends who were not taught "gun safety" (that's kind of an oxymoron, isn't it .... "gun safety" :rolleyes:)

Anyone - anyone, know how many of these shootings were the result of legally owned firearms? ANYONE?

No Kids. Browning High Power inside house where I can get to it quickly. M-14 .308 for when it all collapses and hunting for food. Trained with M-14 Ft. Dix, N.J. 1968. Used M-16 in Vietnam. My M-16 worked well and only jammed once with a bent cartridge, Used forward assist round fired.

what if they play with your vibrator in the bath tub and get shocked ?

I'm kinda "old school" I don't use toys with batteries ... :P:D:o

The problem is shitty mothers of shitty black punks, shitty rednecks and shitty druggy latinos.

Probably, in CALIF, there are shitty asian punks.

I would like the US to be like it was in the 50s when you could leave your doors unlocked.

But let's face it. Parents today are crap. In the 1950s, parents would beat the snot out

of a kid who got into trouble. Now, the crap parents take the kids side as if anything they

do is okeedokee.

It is time to cull the herd of crap punks and their crap parents.

what is it with you racists ?

dont you think you libloons have disgraced this country enough with your anti constitution/America hating politicizing the trayvon martin suicide ?

you actually punked yourself...

good job proving honest citizens need a firearm to protect them from the racist left

of course you support jr thug going around beating people

Again .... like George Zimmerman, huh? Gonna go out hunting for scary looking people to follow around?

And if they don't listen, don't understand, want to find out for themselves (as kids are prone to to do), or they have curious friends come over & visit.

What if your kid who you taught gun safety wants to show your "cool" gun to his friends who were not taught "gun safety" (that's kind of an oxymoron, isn't it .... "gun safety" :rolleyes:)

Right - Zimmerman - the notorious "white Hispanic" - I do remember the 24/7 - 365 Zimmerman media blitz. I do not remember 24/7 - 365 coverage of any of the following. Hmmmmmmmmmm http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

Three Media Sources, and NONE Tells the Truth about a Black-on-White Hate Crime,
but the Truth Can be Gleaned from Between the Lines By Nicholas Stix

If three white kids had gone hunting a random black, this would be the biggest story in the world for over a year.
As is, it’s just another “dog bites man story” and not even worth mentioning. - (Black-on-white)

Shotguns are good because their penetration goes down real fast and you likely won't end up shooting your neighbors. Ar 15 is terrible for home defense in urban environment due to being a small caliber high velocity round. Pistols are good because of size and weight.

regardless of what you pick be sure to practice using it so you aren't surprised by the kick or fubling for the safety

Litton Night Vision - Buying, About, and Models

Shotguns are good because their penetration goes down real fast and you likely won't end up shooting your neighbors. Ar 15 is terrible for home defense in urban environment due to being a small caliber high velocity round. Pistols are good because of size and weight.

regardless of what you pick be sure to practice using it so you aren't surprised by the kick or fubling for the safety

Right there. Have a 12 gauge Mossberg 500 & a Stoeger 12 gauge Coach Gun. MY Henry 45 70 would be a bit much. Don't want to grease somebody four houses up. Plus 45 70 ammo is pricey.

Libs have made it impossible to discipline children. I threw a snowball at a bus when i was a kid. My dad was driving by and saw me. When i got home my dad brought me down the cellar and gave me the strap. He did the right thing. I never threw snowballs at busses again. My stupid ways continued. When I was 19 my father told me i was no example for my younger brothers and tossed me out. He told me to join the Army. He had lost a leg in WW2. He said "Maybe the army can make a man out of you" I joined. He was right. At that time (1968) the drill sergeants were brutal. Everyone was going to the Nam. Drill sergeants could physically beat the F--- ups. They did. Joining the Army was the best decision I ever made. It instilled in me a discipline that i carry forth to this day. I shine my shoes. I get a haircut. I stand up straight. My dad is long dead but in my mind i thank him every day. He did the right thing.

"A handgun is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle or shotgun you should have brought in the first place."

KILLING a burglar or burglars..... not stopping.

For killin, at normal household ranges (Specifics here not specified in the OP) #2 lead shot up through 000 buck. Buck tends to overpenetrate but for shear letting in of air and trauma.....hard to beat.

The venerable 45-70 will kill most things in North America and elsewhere out to 200 yards. (Buffalo out to 1000 in the hads of experts)

Choice of load capacity based on perceived number of burglars......

For close to imtermediate range 0-200 yards the AR platform and the 5.56mm BTHP is devistaing and easy to control.

For the 100-600 yard variety, the .308 in a AR or M1A platform.....requires optics for most of us and a stable rest.

Beyond the 600 yard mark, the 50 BMG round or a .338 Lapua.... .416 Barrets

Libs have made it impossible to discipline children. I threw a snowball at a bus when i was a kid. My dad was driving by and saw me. When i got home my dad brought me down the cellar and gave me the strap. He did the right thing. I never threw snowballs at busses again. My stupid ways continued. When I was 19 my father told me i was no example for my younger brothers and tossed me out. He told me to join the Army. He had lost a leg in WW2. He said "Maybe the army can make a man out of you" I joined. He was right. At that time (1968) the drill sergeants were brutal. Everyone was going to the Nam. Drill sergeants could physically beat the F--- ups. They did. Joining the Army was the best decision I ever made. It instilled in me a discipline that i carry forth to this day. I shine my shoes. I get a haircut. I stand up straight. My dad is long dead but in my mind i thank him every day. He did the right thing.

Amen. Fathers did not screw around back then.

Bring home an A and I was asked why didn't i get an A+.

Getting a C, especially in conduct, warranted a beating.

My father told me if I got into trouble with the police, I had better beg them to keep me locked up.

He and all my uncles were ex-Army.

And yes, boot camp was a bitch. Best times in the place were the firing range and firefighting.

how do 'you people' sleep nights, all that evil around u? everything wants to kill ya. better buy more guns. god has a 'special' place for u people.....

I have enough guns. Ammo is what the gun grabbers want to limit. The new scheme is about price and availability. I am OK as the .308 is still plentiful. Hunters use it. 9mm prices are starting to rise as the gangbangers like it. I have plenty of both. I buy new ammunition every couple of months and shoot off the old at a range. God will decide where i go. I will decide where a thief or someone who wants to do me harm goes. The cemetery.

how do 'you people' sleep nights, all that evil around u? everything wants to kill ya. better buy more guns. god has a 'special' place for u people.....

its dumbazz willie asking about guns

you dumbazz clown...

Getting a C, especially in conduct, warranted a beating.

libloons are the ones who made that "child abuse" dont you ever get anything right ?

what a dumbazz...

Having guns in one's house creates an unsafe environment for children. Some people really need to have a visit & counseling from CPS about that if you ask me.