Vegas

The truth behind the 7+ million enrollments. You libs have no shame..

Libs, you people are scumbags. You will do anything to lie.

How do you get from 5 million Obamacare enrollees to 7.1 million Obamacare enrollees in two weeks?
You start the applications yourself.

Health and Human Services was mailing out letters notifying certain Americans that they had already started a healthcare coverage application on their behalf.
HHS had started the applications for them.

The Shark Tank reported:

News of the HHS letter was first mentioned by a listener of the popular “Daybreak with Drew Steele” Show on Fox 92.5, which is out of Fort Myers, Florida.

574x599xhhs-letter-started.jpg.pagespeed

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/05/hhs-started-obamacare-applications-americans-without-their-knowledge-or-permission

Libs, you people are scumbags. You will do anything to lie.

How do you get from 5 million Obamacare enrollees to 7.1 million Obamacare enrollees in two weeks?

You start the applications yourself.

Health and Human Services was mailing out letters notifying certain Americans that they had already started a healthcare coverage application on their behalf.

HHS had started the applications for them.

The Shark Tank reported:

News of the HHS letter was first mentioned by a listener of the popular “Daybreak with Drew Steele” Show on Fox 92.5, which is out of Fort Myers, Florida.

574x599xhhs-letter-started.jpg.pagespeed

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/05/hhs-started-obamacare-applications-americans-without-their-knowledge-or-permission

Regardless of the validity of that email, what it all boils down to is this: Out of all the people that signed up, how many of them actually paid the premiums. As I have said before the numbers don't mean shit unless the people that signed up paid their premiums.

Regardless of the validity of that email, what it all boils down to is this: Out of all the people that signed up, how many of them actually paid the premiums. As I have said before the numbers don't mean [excrement] unless the people that signed up paid their premiums.

Thats the problem. They are boasting about the sign up numbers but not they say nothing about how many have paid. It doesnt matter if the sign ups are 100 million. Who paid?

cons. going nuts over the obamacare victory.

Its not a victory. What does it matter if their are 100 million sign ups without knowing the number of people who actually checked out from the shopping cart and paid anything? You libs have no shame. Why do you lie so much?

If you CONtardos hate the ACA so much, why is it you're enraged that it's not reaching its goals?

What are you talking about? We are enraged because it is a waste of money and you libs want to keep it anyway.

What are you talking about? We are enraged because it is a waste of money and you libs want to keep it anyway.

I noticed you offer no healthcare system.

cons. can't get it through their lunkheads that people like having health care insurance

What's really sad is that of the alleged 7.1 million, only 858,000 were actually NEW insured...people who didn't have insurance before...the rest were people who had insurance before Obastardcare, lost their coverage BECAUSE OF Obastardcare, and went to the State exchange and bought it.

Net result, 8 MILLION people out of work since Obastard entered the Oval Office, but since they're not looking for work any more (since there's none to be had) they don't count as "unemployed", FAR higher rates of unemployment among young "skulls full of mush", women and minorities than ever (seems only fair since they're the ones who primarily voted for that Asshat), wages stagnant to lower depending on whose numbers you use, inflation through the roof (seems that Dim-O-Craps didn't learn the lessons of the Great Depression...throwing money at a problem NEVER solves it), and FEWER people than ever before WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE OF SOME KIND, and Medicaid enrollments at all time highs (there goes another $5 TRILLION in unfunded mandates) !

Sure, you may not have had a "great" plan, but it was something, and now you have NOTHING! With the State exchange "policies" (if you can call them that) you either cannot find a doctor who will take your insurance, or if you can, no hospitals in the area will, and if you've gone to the federal exchange, you have NO POLICY AT ALL!

Good thing I'm "self insured" and don't have to worry about it.

I noticed you offer no healthcare system.

Healthcare is not a right. We should pay for our insurance like everything else in life.

cons. can't get it through their lunkheads that people like having health care insurance

Libs cannot get it through their heads that healthcare is not a right. If you want insurance, then pay for it like everything else in life.

What's really sad is that of the alleged 7.1 million, only 858,000 were actually NEW insured...people who didn't have insurance before...the rest were people who had insurance before Obastardcare, lost their coverage BECAUSE OF Obastardcare, and went to the State exchange and bought it.

Net result, 8 MILLION people out of work since Obastard entered the Oval Office, but since they're not looking for work any more (since there's none to be had) they don't count as "unemployed", FAR higher rates of unemployment among young "skulls full of mush", women and minorities than ever (seems only fair since they're the ones who primarily voted for that Asshat), wages stagnant to lower depending on whose numbers you use, inflation through the roof (seems that Dim-O-Craps didn't learn the lessons of the Great Depression...throwing money at a problem NEVER solves it), and FEWER people than ever before WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE OF SOME KIND, and Medicaid enrollments at all time highs (there goes another $5 TRILLION in unfunded mandates) !

Sure, you may not have had a "great" plan, but it was something, and now you have NOTHING! With the State exchange "policies" (if you can call them that) you either cannot find a doctor who will take your insurance, or if you can, no hospitals in the area will, and if you've gone to the federal exchange, you have NO POLICY AT ALL!

Good thing I'm "self insured" and don't have to worry about it.

Thats a lot of anger for someone not having to worry about it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Thats a lot of anger for someone not having to worry about it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

This is proof that you libs really dont care if people are covered or not. You care about being stupid instead.

......looks like what we have here is a sociopath!.....

.........the pain these americans have to go through doesn't occur to you at all.....

Weird....

cons. going nuts over the obamacare victory.

if you call the "bait n switch" scam fraud a "victory" I would hate to see what you call a failure

you are nothing more than a parrot repeating what you were told to say...

prove me wrong...

if aca is such a "victory" why all the waivers ? why delay implementation until after the mid terms ?

just that simple fact proves you are lying

if aca was a success all the libloons would be running on "I supported aca"

why arent they on the aca success bandwagon ?

why isnt even one running on aca success ?

you fkn dumbazz..

If you CONtardos hate the ACA so much,why is it you're enraged that it's not reaching its goals?

the right was against aca because it was a tax, oblamer lied vowing it was not a tax...

you dont have a clue what you are talking about, as usual...

only the left is enraged its not reaching its goals,

everyone else knows oblamer is lying about that too..

you are a dot net backstabber

if you want to post here you will have to post your dotnet password

take your rathole madcow talking points checklist back there where you belong

tell cockpuffer I said Hi..

get out loser

Neil Cavuto. 4/4/2014

That 7.1 million enrollee figure the White House has been whooping up? Kind of off. Actually... kind of way off.

And Thursday night on Fox Business we told you how much off.

Try about a million enrollees.

Not a million fewer enrollees. A million net new, paying enrollees.

Yes, we crunched the data, separated out as best we could those who already had insurance, so weren't exactly "new" to getting insurance. Then, with the help of an expert, separated from the remaining group those actually paying for the coverage.

And lo and behold we arrived at that slightly more than 1 million paying ObamaCare customers.

Now, the White House fumed that we were leaving out the millions signing up for Medicaid and kids staying on their parents' policies longer, thanks to ObamaCare. Fair enough, we told them, which is also why we excluded the millions more Americans who lost their health care coverage altogether.

We agreed to compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges. But safe to say in the end, this drove a lot of FBN viewers watching all this bananas.

Keith in Key Biscayne, Florida --"We torpedoed our entire health care system...for this?"

Barbara in Hackettstown, New Jersey --"Are you kidding me? A million net new enrollees? In a country of 320 million people? Come again?"

No, you got it right, Barbara. Put another way -- 46 million uninsured before all this, best case scenario, 45 million uninsured after all this. And according to the CBO, super best case scenario 10 years from now? 30 million still uninsured after all of this.

PL via Comcast --"Are you saying the president lied?"

No, I'm saying he left out some inconvenient truths. I never said he wasn't a good lawyer.

Ann in Statesboro, Georgia --"My husband and I are already paying a much higher premium, for a different doctor, and worse coverage... and yet after hearing your fine report, I'm feeling lucky... things could be worse."

You got that part right, Ann. At least you have some coverage, albeit, bad coverage and pricier to boot!

Arlene in Tampa, Florida --"Neil, you keep leaving out the fact people did sign up for Medicaid by the millions, which significantly gooses the president's number... another lapse? Or typical Fox fixing?"

No, Arlene, as I said, there's no way to quantify those Medicaid numbers -- whether they were spiked by folks switching to ObamaCare or folks thrown out of their old policies because of ObamaCare. So, to be fair and balanced, we simply omitted them -- just like we omitted numbers that would make our case even more alarming: the millions of Americans dumped off their policies or millions of others paying a lot more for the coverage they're lucky to still have.

No, I think we were quite fair. Quite reasoned. Quite right.

Bottom line, for anyone who witnessed our line-by-line breakdown on Fox Business, we proved two things that are wrong -- the administration's enrollee number and the number of people who still don't get FBN.

Each represent travesties. One, because it's fiction. The other, because that many people don't know it's fiction.

Regardless of the validity of that email, what it all boils down to is this: Out of all the people that signed up, how many of them actually paid the premiums. As I have said before the numbers don't mean [excrement] unless the people that signed up paid their premiums.

And here i thought you contards actually had some verifiable scandal.

I should've known, you buncha lyin parrots.

Rush limbaugh, the shark tank, some obscure talk radio prgm in blue-hair land...wtf??? Are you ass-kabobs serious?

Now, 7 million sign ups..shattering all expectations..but that,s not good enuf?

You dishonest bastards, fuck you.

What's next? How many used the ER? How many made insurance claims? How many had a bowel mvmnt?

Face it dikheads, as usual you internet-kooks are out of touch with the country you HATE, America.

Rush limbaugh, the shark tank, some obscure talk radio prgm in blue-hair land...wtf??? Are you ass-kabobs serious?

You dishonest bastards, banned word you.

What's next? How many used the ER? How many made insurance claims? How many had a bowel mvmnt?

Face it dikheads, as usual you internet-kooks are out of touch with the country you HATE, America.

Its not a victory tool. Its already been shown that the number of new insured is only a million. The others just switched over. It doesnt matter if there are 100 million who signed up, you have to look at who actually bought anything. God you are dumb. Why do you hate this country so bad? You are a liar and you hate America.

You dishonest bastards, banned word you.

Good you have you back Draino.

You can make your horseshht assertions all day, but you can't back it up, America-hater.

"The numbers don't lie -- the Affordable Care Act is working. By the end of open enrollment on March 31, 7.1 million Americans had signed up for coverage."

I know that the negro in chief just makes you tremble with suppressed rage, but the ACA worked , the car industry was saved, the wars are over, the unemployment rate is at nearly pre-bush-recession levels, and American manufacturing is bouncing back.

But you internet kooks continue to listen to rush limpnoodle while he eats vicodin, and fox ministry of propaganda, and obscure talk shows in flori-duh..we'll keep laffin at ya.

You can make your horseshht assertions all day, but you can't back it up, America-hater.

"The numbers don't lie -- the Affordable Care Act is working. By the end of open enrollment on March 31, 7.1 million Americans had signed up for coverage."

I know that the negro in chief just makes you tremble with suppressed rage, but the ACA worked , the car industry was saved, the wars are over, the unemployment rate is at nearly pre-bush-recession levels, and American manufacturing is bouncing back.

But you internet kooks continue to listen to rush limpnoodle while he eats vicodin, and fox ministry of propaganda, and obscure talk shows in flori-duh..we'll keep laffin at ya.

As usual, a liberal who avoids facts. Ill repeat myself for you, but only once. It doesn't matter if 100 million signed up. Its how many who actually bought anything is what will tell you if its working or not tool. You are dumb, you have the IQ of a frog. You are a liar and you hate America. GTFO!

Obviously, you can't answer any of my points, you can't back your stupid anti-american gibberish up, and you can't come up with anything other than the silly talking points fed to you by the rnc.

Epic fail.

Obviously, you can't answer any of my points, you can't back your stupid anti-american gibberish up, and you can't come up with anything other than the silly talking points fed to you by the rnc.

Epic fail.

What points are you talking about? The points that had nothing to do with this thread? How come you wont address my point? Do you hate facts? How many have bought anything? Im not asking about sign ups, Im asking about how many has actually paid anything?

I dont expect an answer but I thought I would try.

Same lack of backup, same stupid gibberish. You just got butt-reamed kid, time to wipe up.