bgr39

Armed Citizen Project’ giving homeowners shotguns near where Trayvon w

check-big.png
  • button-print-blu20.png
  • email-button.png

Armed Citizen Project’ giving homeowners shotguns near where Trayvon was killed

By David Edwards

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 9:16 EDT

A gun advocacy group has announced plans to give away shotguns to homeowners in Florida about 20 miles from where 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was killed by former neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman.

WESH reported that members of the Armed Citizen Project had gone door-to-door in Orlando passing out fliers to advertise the free firearms.

Armed Citizen Project program director Ron Ritter explained that giving away shotguns was “perfectly legal” in Florida because the guns were being transferred by dealers with a Federal Firearms License (FFL).

But not every resident who got a flier thought that the program was a good idea.

“That doesn’t mean we should all have a firearm,” Robin McLaughlin told WESH. “I would not need to have a shotgun.”

The Armed Citizen Project announced earlier this year at the National Rifle Association conference that it intended to give away shotguns in 15 U.S. cities, including Chicago and Houston.

coach-gun-supreme-shotgun-blue_1_0.png?i

Funny - a double barrel is always more intimidating than a high round auto or slide action shotgun. Go figure.

Do the receiptients have to take gun classes or register guns in their name?

Gee, I'm not sure what the gun laws are in Fl.

Gee, I'm not sure what the gun laws are in Fl.

There are those who just shouldn't have guns - that being, all the tree dwellers who carry illegal weapons. There otta be a law that covers that. We already have 5 zillion laws covering legal gun owners. You know, those least likely to use a gun for criminal activity.

There are those who just shouldn't have guns - that being, all the tree dwellers who carry illegal weapons. There otta be a law that covers that. We already have 5 zillion laws covering legal gun owners. You know, those least likely to use a gun for criminal activity.

"We already have 5 zillion laws covering legal gun owners."

Yep...and gun control advocate, Ca. State Sen. Leland Yee (D) was caught ignoring the very laws he support. Gun Trafficking!

Gee, can't they (liberals) just pass a law that says that "all illegal guns will be turned into the local police"?

THAT will solve all crimes with illegal guns, because everyone knows that the criminals will obey the law and turn in their illegal guns.

Then only responsible citizens will own guns (SIC).

"We already have 5 zillion laws covering legal gun owners."

Yep...and gun control advocate, Ca. State Sen. Leland Yee (D) was caught ignoring the very laws he support. Gun Trafficking!

I recommend public Crucifixion.

I recommend public Crucifixion.

I'm for execution by a firing squad, it is fitting and proper. :)

I'm for execution by a firing squad, it is fitting and proper. :)

ohh, and we could line up liberals behind him, to protect the public from errant bullets.

We should give guns to everybody. we would be more safe. we should go back to the old west. if a man disrespects you shoot him.

We should give guns to everybody. we would be more safe. we should go back to the old west. if a man disrespects you shoot him.

Everyone in my neighborhood is armed to the teeth - never ever been an incident. The peace is kept - ya never know if your outgunned.

Everybody in my neighborhood is armed to the the teeth too. Very peaceful.

People think twice before they spout off at the mouth.

I think they should bring back the duel.

You have offended me sir! I keel eww!

coach-gun-supreme-shotgun-blue_1_0.png?i

Funny - a double barrel is always more intimidating than a high round auto or slide action shotgun. Go figure.

Only to someone completely ignorant of the difference.

Sorry, but that's only how the Old West operated in books and movies that sensationalize it. Reality was much different.

You have offended me sir! I keel eww!

lol

It will weed out all the chit talkers. and you would watch what you say alot closer.

lol

It will weed out all the chit talkers. and you would watch what you say alot closer.

or buy moar guns. LOL!

Everyone should own a gun and know how to use it. Everyone should obey our laws. Everyone has the right to protect themselves from those who do not obey our laws.

Everybody in my neighborhood is armed to the the teeth too. Very peaceful.

People think twice before they spout off at the mouth.

I think they should bring back the duel.

LMFAO

Gee, muslims have "honor killing".

It would be alot more fun.

You wouldn't have anti gun pussies. they would all be dead from talking chit.

Why not its how the founder saw it. we could go back to the way of the 18th century.

The way the founder lived. without the slaves of course.

inside every conservative is a klansman or nazi waiting to bloom

Winchester model 12. and Ithaca 37 12 gauge shotguns were used by my unit in Vietnam. I recommend they give them away. Pump action, bayonet lug on some, never failed.

Everyone should own a gun and know how to use it. Everyone should obey our laws. Everyone has the right to protect themselves from those who do not obey our laws.

Even niggas?

Even niggas?

LMFAO

Yes, even law-abiding responsible "niggas" (The same applies for ALL law-abiding and responsible citizens). :)

check-big.png
  • button-print-blu20.png
  • email-button.png

Armed Citizen Project’ giving homeowners shotguns near where Trayvon was killed

By David Edwards

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 9:16 EDT

A gun advocacy group has announced plans to give away shotguns to homeowners in Florida about 20 miles from where 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was killed by former neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman.

WESH reported that members of the Armed Citizen Project had gone door-to-door in Orlando passing out fliers to advertise the free firearms.

Armed Citizen Project program director Ron Ritter explained that giving away shotguns was “perfectly legal” in Florida because the guns were being transferred by dealers with a Federal Firearms License (FFL).

But not every resident who got a flier thought that the program was a good idea.

“That doesn’t mean we should all have a firearm,” Robin McLaughlin told WESH. “I would not need to have a shotgun.”

The Armed Citizen Project announced earlier this year at the National Rifle Association conference that it intended to give away shotguns in 15 U.S. cities, including Chicago and Houston.

What a horrible idea! :angry: