PM 4 eclectic skeptic: affirmative action in Philly w/ links

Link?

Lying comes so natural to you.

es...thank you for not shunning me BUT you have to be putting me on.

How can I put a link up for something I have lived with in a city run by DEMS for the last 50ish years ??? How can I show you the grossly overweight Black female cop I saw working at a ministation in West Philly...sorry I didn't take her picture. And if I told you about the time I saw a disturbance house (Philly police jargo) in the 12 District where all responding officers were Black (about 10 of them) you won't believe me and just call me a liar again.

OK...as Mister Garrison would say right before he showed off his new [breasts] in public...'Should I, should I...oh what the hell.'

I'll try and show you some of what goes on in The City and about the lowering of the test standards so other than White males could pass it.

More on the below link later: http://articles.philly.com/2000-01-21/news/25597568_1_crime-rates-affirmative-action-affirmative-action

Under the terms of the Philadelphia consent decree entered into a decade ago, the police department was to hire officers from minority groups in accordance with the percentage of people in those groups taking the qualifying test. Since arriving in Philadelphia, Police Commissioner John F. Timoney has been seeking to develop a test that meets the consent order's requirement that it not have a "disparate impact" on black applicants, thus allowing the department to hire according to the scores. A new test was used for the first time last summer, and the results are being used for current hiring, although the validity of the test is still being studied.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/10/opinion/zelizer-court-race/

In 1969, the Department of Labor launched the Philadelphia Plan, requiring unions involved in projects receiving federal funds to hire a percentage of African Americans in proportion to the composition of the local population.

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/history/features/2014/the_liberal_failure_on_race/affirmative_action_it_s_time_for_liberals_to_admit_it_isn_t_working.html

In his first address to Congress, President Nixon announced what became known as the Philadelphia Plan, which imposed goals and timetables for race-based hiring in the citys unions. Prior to the Philadelphia Plan, under Kennedy and Johnson, affirmative action had always meant to take affirmative action to ensure discrimination was not taking place. Now, affirmative action meant imposing racial preferences and quotas.

Next...I'll tell you about this AAH officer and the one fired just last week for attacking her boyfriend.

The hottie below was reprimanded by the higher ups for showing up for court in short pants and flip-flips.

06242011copphoto.jpg

Old Mack loves his slight of hand .

I challenged him to prove his lie that 50% of police hires in Philly were the result of affirmative action.

And I get this:

How can I put a link up for something I have lived with in a city run by DEMS for the last 50ish years ??? How can I show you the grossly overweight Black female cop I saw working at a ministation in West Philly...sorry I didn't take her picture. And if I told you about the time I saw a disturbance house (Philly police jargo) in the 12 District where all responding officers were Black (about 10 of them) you won't believe me

Huh?

You can put a link up showing 50% of police hires were from aff. action. Lol

So then he does his soft shoe, dosey dough, take out his cane, swirl it around and then takes a bow.

Huh?

But we also get info from 1969 lol, year 2000, more info going back to JFK, a pic of a police woman and why she was reprimanded

And ......that was it. Are you kidding me?

Where's there anything even closely resembling hiring practices in Philly in 2014?

It never came.

Talk about a fail. It's a fail of immense proportions.

Let me educate your dumbass of current day hiring practices in the city of brotherly love.

http://www.phillypolice.com/careers/hiring-process/

Hiring practices, qualifications , everything to the topic. See how it's done ?

And to think you needed to create a thread to make a total fool of yourself .

Lol

Iff I can stop laughing long enough let me show you one of Mack's biased sources while he was NOT meeting my challenge:

The efforts of conservatives to transform the composition of the federal courts in a rightward direction are finally starting to pay off. For the first time, many experts feel the conservatives have the numbers they need to make substantial changes in both of these laws.

Huh? Lol

Strong right tilt to whatever the fu-ck point he was trying to make which I think he totally forgot . Lol

I think he may have gotten stoned and forgotten along the way what my challenge was.

Show 50% affirmative action hires in Philly.

Boo Ya.

es...thank you for not shunning me BUT it's time for bed.

More on the PPD AAHs later...BUT I hope the picture below will hold you over for now.

Airport workers and members of Service Employees International Union (SEIU) marched from Philadelphia International Airport?s Terminal F to Terminal B, demanding that US Airways Group require subcontractors to pay better wages and benefits.

PHLjune3-2013.JPG

Q: why did the ultraliberal cross the street ?

A: to get to the other side of the protest !

es...thank you for not shunning me BUT you have to be putting me on.

How can I put a link up for something I have lived with in a city run by DEMS for the last 50ish years ??? How can I show you the grossly overweight Black female cop I saw working at a ministation in West Philly...sorry I didn't take her picture. And if I told you about the time I saw a disturbance house (Philly police jargo) in the 12 District where all responding officers were Black (about 10 of them) you won't believe me and just call me a liar again.

OK...as Mister Garrison would say right before he showed off his new [breasts] in public...'Should I, should I...oh what the hell.'

I'll try and show you some of what goes on in The City and about the lowering of the test standards so other than White males could pass it.

More on the below link later: http://articles.philly.com/2000-01-21/news/25597568_1_crime-rates-affirmative-action-affirmative-action

Under the terms of the Philadelphia consent decree entered into a decade ago, the police department was to hire officers from minority groups in accordance with the percentage of people in those groups taking the qualifying test. Since arriving in Philadelphia, Police Commissioner John F. Timoney has been seeking to develop a test that meets the consent order's requirement that it not have a "disparate impact" on black applicants, thus allowing the department to hire according to the scores. A new test was used for the first time last summer, and the results are being used for current hiring, although the validity of the test is still being studied.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/10/opinion/zelizer-court-race/

In 1969, the Department of Labor launched the Philadelphia Plan, requiring unions involved in projects receiving federal funds to hire a percentage of African Americans in proportion to the composition of the local population.

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/history/features/2014/the_liberal_failure_on_race/affirmative_action_it_s_time_for_liberals_to_admit_it_isn_t_working.html

In his first address to Congress, President Nixon announced what became known as the Philadelphia Plan, which imposed goals and timetables for race-based hiring in the citys unions. Prior to the Philadelphia Plan, under Kennedy and Johnson, affirmative action had always meant to take affirmative action to ensure discrimination was not taking place. Now, affirmative action meant imposing racial preferences and quotas.

Next...I'll tell you about this AAH officer and the one fired just last week for attacking her boyfriend.

The hottie below was reprimanded by the higher ups for showing up for court in short pants and flip-flips.

06242011copphoto.jpg

it's not Ok, it's M'kay. And it's Mr. Macky that says it. M'Kay?

es...now that might have sobered up a little, what part of my above post didn't you understand ?

And I'm a little lost...how can I prove to you that half of the coppers in Philly are now affirmative action babies ? Do you think it is craved in stone somewhere ? If by chance you know anyone from Philly (ultraliberals don't count) you could ask them if I'm making it up.

Why just last week this story was in the paper...do you think she was hired on merit or the Philadelphia Plan ? And be sure and see her former partners picture below...who was also kicked off the force.

Philly officer charged with beating boyfriend to be dismissed

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Philly_officer_charged_with_beating_boyfriend_to_be_dismissed.html#fZ3f3TqI1PsLzsgX.99

Robbi_Huff.jpg

Hey look at me, I'm a ultraliberal prop !

I'm not going to put a link here. If you wanta read about why this AAH was thrown off the Philadelphia Police Force... Google Obama, wounded Philadelphia police officer, presidential address.

20110315_dn_0li24wol.jpg

GiveMeLiberty...thank you for not shunning me BUT I don't think all the black folk hired by the Philadelphia police are idiots or are benefiting by affirmative action.

I's knows tho, that a bunch are !

Do the math on these stats :

Male: 70%

Female: 30%

White: 55.6%

African-American/Black: 36.4%

Hispanic: 6.5%

Other: 1.5%

How many better qualified White males do you think were passed over to achieve that; in a City full of criminals ?

And you know they had better qualified white men how?

And you screened every candidate and know for a fact that this happened?

Well since I lived there on and off for 50 years...I have had plenty of chances to read the paper, watch the local news and talk to people. And believe it or not I have interacted with the PPD.

Yes Im shunning you.

The truth hurts ultraliberals double hard !

http://adversity.net/philly/default.htm#03_racial_quotas

The City of Philadelphia has decided that since blacks were failing the entrance exam at such a high rate, "business necessity" (necessary job skills) no longer required certain test questions, as follows:

Reading comprehension skill questions have been eliminated from the entrance exam. The ability of firefighters to read and comprehend Material Safety Data Sheets, hazmat placards, and Emergency Response Guides has become less important to the Philadelphia FD than hiring the correct number of black firefighters.

...The fire department has also eliminated math skills questions from its entrance exam. Before the court-ordered racial quotas, a Phila. firefighter needed basic math skills in order to determine if a pumper, hydrant or standpipe would be able to deliver enough water to a fire by computing friction, pumping force and height. After the court-ordered racial quotas this ability has apparently taken a back seat to hiring the right number of black firefighters.

Where's eclectic skeptic ? Like I said...he musta sobered up and has me back on shun.

I rarely drink so you're even wrong about that too.

But I'm Right here still laughing at the beating you took.

You ever so slyly didn't include the topic I challenged you on in your first post.

Lol

Once again. It was your lie that 50% of police hired inPhilly were from affirmative action.

You even admitted you couldn't prove it but you continued to dance around your inability to prove your lie.

You stated a falsehood you couldn't prove and then wonder where I am.

Roflmao.

If I told you African people in Philly (there is a large community of them) don't like Afro-Americans you would call me a liar again and tell me to prove it. With the ultraliberal agenda driven media that buries these stories, it would be hard BUT since I have African friends I know first hand.

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f9/violence-against-african-immigrants-philadelphia-110917/

Why the All-Ivy League Story Stirs Up Tensions Between African Immigrants and Black Americans

...In January, Luvvie Ajayi, a Nigerian-born immigrant, tried to explain "akata," a word some Nigerians use to refer to black Americans that translates into wild animal. (Note: A lot of Nigerians use akata to mean "ghetto" as well. My mom once told me I was dressed like an akata girl because I wanted to wear sweatpants in public.) She argued in a series of tweets, collected by Clutch, that the reason some Africans believe black Americans should be doing better is because they don't know about the history of black Americans but see their own success as a reason blacks should excel as well. "Africans who come to the U.S. are statistically more successful than African Americans and they think 'if I could do it, why not them?'" she wrote.

American society holds that same view as well. A 2007 study covered by the Washington Post found that a quarter of black students admitted to elite colleges were African immigrants, though they only represented 13 percent of America's college-age black population. The study's authors several theories on why black immigrants do better, including "to white observers black immigrants seem more polite, less hostile, more solicitous and 'easier to get along with.' Native blacks are perceived in precisely the opposite fashion."

Lani Guinier, a ultraliberal Harvard professor, argued instead that schools were attempting to "resolve historic wrongs against native black Americans by enrolling immigrants who look like them" but had different experiences. "In part, it has to do with coming from a country ... where blacks were in the majority and did not experience the stigma that black children did in the United States," Guinier said. Either explanation creates a divide as if Africans can only succeed at the expense of black Americans, or vice versa.