Drug Wars, Lying Liberals Rascist & Dissonant Black Folk!

Drug Wars, Lying Liberals Rascist & Dissonant Black Folk! How Rand Paul said the 'politically bravest thing' in Washington

I expect not many Liberal or blacks to answer this post. I expect the usual unthoughtful bigotted response from those that want to keep a divided flame of resistance in this country rather than one that will embrace true liberty and freedom no matter who goes down or what the skin color is. I hope people will understand that Corruption can not stand anywhere in this government and must be rooted out, no matter who the cause of corruption turns out to be.

Give me one Black Liberal Domacratic Politician that disagrees with the drug war, abortion or the three strikes laws. Give me one black or white liberal democrat that has come out in favor of what this statesman Rand Paul just said.

It shamed me as it did when I saw whites supporting Bush for two terms as it does now when I see blacks supporting this current criminal in office today.

I'm just American folks.....First I am American

There is such a disconnect from reality in the opening post. It was conservatives that created the war on drugs. It was conservatives that pushed for stricter penalties and longer sentences. It was conservatives that thought up the whole three strikes and you’re out laws. It was Reagan’s idea to drug test everyone. And who is enforcing these ill conceived laws? Police officers and prosecutors are; who are overwhelmingly conservative. “Law and order” used to be the battle cry of republicans. More police, more jails.

You didn’t hear Rand Paul quoting conservatives. He was quoting the ACLU, a liberal organization.

Currently there is a movement in America to legalize marijuana. In every state where bills are introduced into the legislature to legalize or decriminalize marijuana, the legislator introducing the bill has been a Democrat. Not a single Republican.

In those states where marijuana has been decriminalized, where it has become legal, where it has been approved for medical use, or where it is about to become legal they are the more liberal states. Where the laws are most harsh, are in the more conservative states.

And what does abortion have to do with the war on drugs?

There is such a disconnect from reality in the opening post. It was conservatives that created the war on drugs. It was conservatives that pushed for stricter penalties and longer sentences. It was conservatives that thought up the whole three strikes and you’re out laws. It was Reagan’s idea to drug test everyone. And who is enforcing these ill conceived laws? Police officers and prosecutors are; who are overwhelmingly conservative. “Law and order” used to be the battle cry of republicans. More police, more jails.

You didn’t hear Rand Paul quoting conservatives. He was quoting the ACLU, a liberal organization.

Currently there is a movement in America to legalize marijuana. In every state where bills are introduced into the legislature to legalize or decriminalize marijuana, the legislator introducing the bill has been a Democrat. Not a single Republican.

In those states where marijuana has been decriminalized, where it has become legal, where it has been approved for medical use, or where it is about to become legal they are the more liberal states. Where the laws are most harsh, are in the more conservative states.

And what does abortion have to do with the war on drugs?

It's the Republican Ron Paul and Rand Paul that realize the damage that has been done with the drug war.

I would have expected a "so-called" black leader to point out the destruction that has been caused in the black community with such a war. There is no disconnect at all. I am pointing out the phoney left liberals and the dissonance of "My black folk" to continue to go along with the fraud.

Ron Paul: Obamacare 'A Conspiracy Of Stupidity'