GiveMeLiberty2

Would One Really want Her as POTUS?

Rand Paul Destroys Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi-Gate During Capitol Hill Press Conference

If anyone believes that she should still be worthy of even running for POTUS after this, again it's either Cognitive Dissonance CD or blatant personall loyalty to a woman or her as a person. Your reason would not be for the best of this country. That's just clear FACT! Get over yourself....she is not the right material for president and should not have been SOSOUS.

50 hearing and nothing. nothing.

Witch hunt.

You are diagnosed with CD and a blatant party loyalty that is bad for this country. SOS but I would not criminalize stupid like the liberals would do if left alone.

Rand Paul Destroys Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi-Gate During Capitol Hill Press Conference

If anyone believes that she should still be worthy of even running for POTUS after this, again it's either Cognitive Dissonance CD or blatant personall loyalty to a woman or her as a person. Your reason would not be for the best of this country. That's just clear FACT! Get over yourself....she is not the right material for president and should not have been SOSOUS.

Certainly Paul's hindsight is better than Clinton's foresight but destroyed, not even close.

Ayn Rand's toupee

Hillary's piano legs

Trump's comb over

Ventura's butt chin

Romoney's magic underwear

McShame's drool cup

Santorum's demons

They are all fatally flawed, except for one.

I will vote for "butt chin"!

If Hillary runs, she will win. Period. Dot. The end. :D

Probably so.... but it doesn't say much these days being the lone qualifications to be POTUS & CIC of the United States is the promise of more free stuff and the playing of the Race-Card.

Yeah I think from a lot of Americans perspective Hillary is very qualified.. I don't necessarily want to vote for her but I think she would be a good POTUS

after obama has doubled the debt in the country do you really want another big spender in office?

Yeah I think from a lot of Americans perspective Hillary is very qualified.. I don't necessarily want to vote for her but I think she would be a good POTUS

Few people will want to vote for her. Lucky for her there will be a Republican that many people want to vote against.

Witch hunt.

She came out of that inquisition smelling like a rose which infuriated republicans and wingnuts alike.

Few people will want to vote for her. .

You keep telling yourself that.

Unfortunately we are one brain tumor or bimbo eruption away from Democrats having to run the Idiot Biden. Period. Dot. Damn!

Probably so.... but it doesn't say much these days being the lone qualifications to be POTUS & CIC of the United States is the promise of more free stuff and the playing of the Race-Card.

You have your losing speech all set for 2016.

Good for you for thinking ahead.

I am a liberal and a woman .... but I really don't think Hillary is the best candidate the Dems can come up with for the next Presidential election. I would have to bite my lip to vote for her I'm afraid.

Witch hunt.

Just because nobody is saying anything doesn't mean something isn't there. Example: Lerner and the IRS debacle.

and they know it :D

It all comes back. If, "What Does It Matter", Hillary thinks she can get away with tempting fate - she still has a lot to learn. Difficult to be patient when your aware of the evils in our political arena; but, bottom line - IT ALL COMES BACK. Just KARMA.