5x5 tell us about enrolling in aca today

but get a lot of it back when we file...

what do you mean ? get it back ? you mean EIC or child tax credit ?

$6000 deductable ? do you have that ? just you two ? no kids ?

thanks for answering

I wonder why they ask if you smoke if no pre existors...

How do you feel about working concerts?

As a stage hand? something under the table.

Do you live near a city?

funny, that was tommy's job...

lol

So you can make fun of others personal life.

I am not making fun of him

why dont you just worry about your manners you dumbazz drama queen

I am interested in 5x5 sign up at aca and he was nice enough to talk about it,

at least I can believe what he says...

why dont you quit acting like a child... stitches...

step it up if you want to post to me

try to stay on topic, if its not too hard...

its 440 each he said and 6k each deductible thats not affordible for someone on unemployment

440 x 12 = 5280

6000+6000 = 12,000 + 5280 =

so only $17,280 a year

I dont see why anyone with no job couldnt afford that...

so... if you had a job and didnt qualify for subsidies, it would be $345 more

17280 + 4140 = $21,420 a year

Wow. This thread is about a couple of losers having a conversation.

One loser offering an unemployed smoker( good life choices!) what he says is a good job because you mostly stand around and "do nothing".

I'm starting to really understand why these guys are libs. Stereotypical moochers and parasites wanting the responsible to subsidize their poor life choices.

On top of it, the lovers of YOU paying more taxes talk freely about a job that pays "under the table". What total frauds!! No wonder they support Obama.

How do you feel about working concerts?

As a stage hand? something under the table.

Do you live near a city?

"working under the table" and collecting unemployment is FRUAD and TAX EVASION!!

ANY "under the table" work is TAX EVASION"!!!

You can go to jail..

BTW, It wouldn't be "paying your fair share of taxes". :)

I still can't get over how affordable your healthcare is

ROTFLMFAO

He is making $431 each, a wk on unemployment.

It cost them $440 a mo, the deductable is 6K each a year.

FORCED TO PAY, whether or not they want insurance or will use it????

They are paying for insurance that together, they will have to pay $12,000 a year, each year. before the insurance even kicks in.

As soon as he gets a job that has decent pay, the cost AND deductable will just go up.

And YOU think that is AFFORDABLE???????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You ARE a delusional liberal parrot!! :)

In general our medical costs are about 1500$ eacha year on average

We need coverage that if the heart attack or worse comes we don't lose the house.. As the bronze plans sits with us bringing in 40K from unemployment (we are looking very hard for work) the cost is 440 a month with a 345 tax credit per month promised on next years return.. that would be 95 month for the "in case of" coverage.

I agree it seem ridiculously high.. It is not as high for younger people

We examined the smoking issue with comparable baby boomers who didn't smoke and investigated the ACA and the delta was about 20$ month

I'm sure you could get a "catastrophic" ins. policy (before obamacare kicked in) for a helll of a lot less that wouldn't go up every time you got a raise, or a better job.

THAT is why you are getting obamacare, "in case you need an operation", everything else comes outta your pocket. PLUS you are paying $440 a mo. into obamacare that you wont get back, UNLESS you have an operation.

And that fool thinks THAT is "affordable"???

In general our medical costs are about 1500$ eacha year on average

We need coverage that if the heart attack or worse comes we don't lose the house.. As the bronze plans sits with us bringing in 40K from unemployment (we are looking very hard for work) the cost is 440 a month with a 345 tax credit per month promised on next years return.. that would be 95 month for the "in case of" coverage.

I agree it seem ridiculously high.. It is not as high for younger people

We examined the smoking issue with comparable baby boomers who didn't smoke and investigated the ACA and the delta was about 20$ month

It must suck that obamacare has you and your house "by the balls"!

I really feel sorry for you.

Hey.. The process went semi smooth but I stopped short of enrolling

My previous application was gone and I had to renew my password.. Filling out the application took about fifteen minutes

The cheapest bronze plan was still 440 a month for two baby boomer smokers with a 6K deductible each. However this time we qualify for a tax credit of 345 month as our income is on unemployment... still have to come up with 440 a month but get a lot of it back when we file... I think... Of course if we do get employment the tax credit would go down

440 a month is a lot to come up but I would feel better that if One or both of us had a major medical event we would not lose the house

I am on the Maryland health care exchange.. I saved and exited and went back to look for my work but got stuck in a loop of somesort and couldn't find it

Have to decide whether to push the enroll button by Monday... We need something

Thanks for asking

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL! Really it's not funny

Semi Smooth? 440 per month is really 785 per month. Right, I thought it was free? A 6k deductable means you will pay for everything. You do not have health care. You have catastrophic possibility. If you don't have 6 GRAND you don't have insurance and you DIE!

What a system!

Yes.. and everywhere else that people can steal identities from

but you are right.. there is a lot of info on the site

But any insurance co we go to could be compromised

No it 440 month with 345 tax credit (hopefully!!) = 95$ month

That is still not cheap....as you say hopefully with a tax credit that is determined on your tax return. They will want the money up front monthly. You still have a deductable that must be paid. If you have a bill for 3 grand, you must pay out of pocket. That is no good. As I said you are just paying for something you will never get because you can't pay the deductable.

Yes.. and everywhere else that people can steal identities from

but you are right.. there is a lot of info on the site

But any insurance co we go to could be compromised

No it 440 month with 345 tax credit (hopefully!!) = 95$ month

Here's what you are not grasping.

When was the last time you spent over $6000 in a year on healthcare. I'm not talking about copayment, I'm talking about what the doctor/hospital got paid.

You will be paying at full cost everything until you reach $6000. On top of that you will pay an additional $95 per month.

As a concerned citizen I implore you, Don't take that plan!!!

Here's what you are not grasping.

When was the last time you spent over $6000 in a year on healthcare. I'm not talking about copayment, I'm talking about what the doctor/hospital got paid.

You will be paying at full cost everything until you reach $6000. On top of that you will pay an additional $95 per month.

As a concerned citizen I implore you, Don't take that plan!!!

Thanks for clearing that up Mass......Many just don't get it because they have never ever had to pay for insurance.

The banks, IRS and others just love this destructive system. The people who signed up will not know what hit them.

Hey.. The process went semi smooth but I stopped short of enrolling

My previous application was gone and I had to renew my password.. Filling out the application took about fifteen minutes

The cheapest bronze plan was still 440 a month for two baby boomer smokers with a 6K deductible each. However this time we qualify for a tax credit of 345 month as our income is on unemployment... still have to come up with 440 a month but get a lot of it back when we file... I think... Of course if we do get employment the tax credit would go down

440 a month is a lot to come up but I would feel better that if One or both of us had a major medical event we would not lose the house

I am on the Maryland health care exchange.. I saved and exited and went back to look for my work but got stuck in a loop of somesort and couldn't find it

Have to decide whether to push the enroll button by Monday... We need something

Thanks for asking

"Maryland to reportedly abandon $125M ObamaCare exchange for new system"

Thanks for clearing that up Mass......Many just don't get it because they have never ever had to pay for insurance.

The banks, IRS and others just love this destructive system. The people who signed up will not know what hit them.

After Obama got re elected I could not for the life of me understand what happened. No one in their right mind would vote for him again.

As I see this site. I realized how clueless and uninformed most people are. It makes sense now.

How does one not know what a deductible is?

Is he thinking it means what is deductible on his taxes????!!!! Yikes!!!!

That is still not cheap....as you say hopefully with a tax credit that is determined on your tax return. They will want the money up front monthly. You still have a deductable that must be paid. If you have a bill for 3 grand, you must pay out of pocket. That is no good. As I said you are just paying for something you will never get because you can't pay the deductable.

thats not true

for one, he already said he wants the HC in case he has a heart attack so they dont lose their home

2nd, the hospital doesnt kick you out, they let you pay the $6k off in payments and he keeps his home

3rd the reason he might not get repaid is only because his income might change

4th he is only trying to obey the law, he doesnt want to pay a fine, so he did the right thing

its nice of him to share his personal business with us and I dont think you should be giving him a hard time for doing what he thinks is right

thanks 5 for sharing

440 x 12 = 5280

6000+6000 = 12,000 + 5280 =

so only $17,280 a year

I dont see why anyone with no job couldnt afford that...

so... if you had a job and didnt qualify for subsidies, it would be $345 more

17280 + 4140 = $21,420 a year

That is not affordable at all , I refuse to pay 21k a year for healthcare and mine would be higher than that

That is not affordable at all , I refuse to pay 21k a year for healthcare and mine would be higher than that

my math was off because I did not understand the 345 was subtracted from the 440

I thought it was 440 + 345 subsidies

but its 440 - 345 = 95 a month

his was the bronze plan, he basically isnt looking for free hc he just wants to save his house

the fine for no hc is 1% of your income

in his case with $40,000 in ui benefits, his fine would $400